Chimarea comin back nxt week? [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Laserbrain wrote: »
    ...blatant money grabs...

Gosh this one again.

How many more times? This game is a business. How is that hard for some people to see? Staggering.

battlefront2 lootboxes are also business.
    there is the legit desire to make money on one side and pushing it too hard on the other.

Indeed friend, I agree. But, if they start "pushing it too hard" and lose custom and business because of that, well that's their problem and not mine :smile:

• Options
    I fully expected this to happen so got capital ships to 7* asap with refreshes.
  • tman135
    173 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    yeah why do i even come to these forums for an answer when on every other site but this one they give me info before it actually happens? regardless of who is taking it upon themselves to leak info? and its not really a leak if they work for you?can u guys just get your head out your own kitten and just be straight up w/ us ???
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    sorry didnt realize a r s e was a bad word
  • Options
    The problem is, they changed the date when chimaera ends.
    Why do they change?

What change? There was no change, it was only just announced and added to the calendar.
  • Options
    last time hoth rebel soldier miscommunication happened u guys **** it up and made it happen, you eff up the schedule and game plan again suck it up give us what were due already , u guys posted it not us not no one on reddit or twitter “you” guys did now own up to it
  • Options
    What the issue here? We all know this event would come back. And we all know the requirements. And we had 3 months to meet the requirements. Anyway the 999 home one pack be available during the event just like last time.
  • Options
    once again didnt mean to use vulgar language i wrote “ s u ck it up”
  • Options
    whats the deal ? read a lil
  • Options
    thats why mcgreggor got whipped too run his mouth too much
  • Options
    You're right, sorry.
    But who wrote it to the calendar?
  • Options
    exactly some one thought this was a good idea
  • Options
    I would feel better if Home One and Chimera were one or two weeks apart, but one day is just a slap to the face.
  • Options
    another reason i look to calander
    to know what to expect and farm , or should i go to reddit and find my answers i thought this was my “trusted”!!!!!!! source for info
  • Options
    im sure no one on reddit said they were gonna change relaease order ?
  • Options
    if anyhing info should be exclusive to this site thats why its here , or is this an opinion forum?????
  • Options
    or should we move this convo because it “upsets” some , its not a general thing to talk about its off topic because supposedly know one cares?yeah this i a general topic because everyone has to do with it mods, devs, whatever
  • Options
    What is not OK?
    To put in calendar Home One exactly after Chimaera. It is legit, but is very wrong as does rise frustration. The choice for calendar is wrong. Very wrong!

If the pack for Home One will be available then it is OK to have Chimaera first and then Home One event. It is OK and legit. I support that!
    Why ?
    1. The game it is a freemium. If you want elite items you have to pay. F2P must understand that. This is a fact. Deal with it!
    2. We had time to get Home One to 7*
    3. The DEVs give us something, they help us by giving the packs, there is a way.
    F2P deal and accept your status. It is your choice. The EA does offers a way, the packs. You are a F2P ? DEAL WITH IT!
  • Options
    you are good whipping boy theyd be proud of you
  • Options
    dont put out a calendar schedule if u cant follow it, how would u feel if they do that to u at work place? some serious players actually work around there work(life) schedule to participate in swgoh to the fullest , but when u tell them “ heyy sorry we switched everything around because (insert) it doesnt feel good
  • Options
    and if im f2p has nothing to do with your argument, mind your own
  • Options
    This is the true tman. If EA will not offer a way, something to help then I will go against them like I did many times on this forum.
    But now, because there will be packs avaialble the events looks legit and everything it is OK.
  • Options
    u wrote the good the bad post right?? u answered your own questions a while ago
  • costahd
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Eabevella, I agree with you. The choices for dates are so very wrong.
  • Options
    it will be agreed , but if i wanted to deal with snakes i would of went to the bad side of town, thats why i avoid it because i assumed everything and everyone was proffesional around here
  • Options
    i mean its a game but sheesh, if there was a poll on how may active players today compared to last year im sure there was more before
  • Options
    Yes i did tman, and again, i will mind if EA will not offer something, don t offer a way and i wrote against them many times because they didnt sometimes. But now, they will (should) offer the packs. So there is a way to do it.
  • Options
    for every whale u need a f2p if not more
  • Options
    Well that’s the worst scheduling possible. What’s the point. If they launch home1 after chimaera they wouldn’t even get the last minute push for late comers to the home1 event. Another mind boggling decision by EA. Just punishing those who didn’t opt to refresh for 800 crystals.
  • Options
    Im f2p and allready have Home One at 7*. This game is all about priorities and resource management. Chimaera will be back for all that wont catch the ship this time.
This discussion has been closed.