Who needs a buff the most?

Prev13
InternetSwag
2658 posts Member
edited February 2016
These characters are generally seen as being under-powered by the community.
10 options poll limit so, sorry about not including other picks.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Who needs a buff the most? 293 votes

Plo Koon
17%
HyperalloyTelaanNarmacilSticare_Courts_0073HBu3NoNonemoSekubobmussiniSiropo99Corndog131garcia_george99LianaraJiggywiggyCrokadorfnOrionPeaceDammagDengarooSavageopMegadeth3700DingleTingle 51 votes
Darth Maul
9%
JaegerJoshuDarthNicoMurderholenysiCalus_78DarthVaporBoba_The_FetterRipitroxGraffix460EightysSammyH805RJ__BrandoDeimosLlwllynZDeadHeadAndyCookieCrisppiakinsQuikSilver8721BigBoss13 28 votes
Mace Windu
16%
Stekcir_LeinadEnigmaticienGenakumadiangeloCatatonic39JordtroutStarSonRonTomHBOMBCOKFISTElinadWildcats1203jeffouleGiranKenorBaldoDarthBooeyRevy2kPetrelli81Obi1_master1Riggsinatorjablooon 47 votes
Stormtrooper
1%
Darken26HeroOfCantonBnorth86 3 votes
Mob Enforcer
2%
DashRendarMrTeleportoAmaltheaSnakeSoul_JahRollTideTANatolionDanSolo 8 votes
Eeth Koth
4%
BleachMultarKwynne4444EricKNikoms565UriakatosWeezy_vegas1MegaRainbowMo_lizaApollodoCinbengal1SouchakHenken82Pyramidshawn 14 votes
Cad Bane
8%
FightonRavagehotdogreenAlecationfberbertFAED_EmperorKr4itok_SinnerWillSalgado9Hangfirecheetah2114deathstalkerEleiemMadThiiingPhluffheadDekayingsoulSimsurfOlleDefinitivePoeCounterDan_z 25 votes
Ahsoka Tano
27%
LuftwalkBahnurSyth_HunterBarrokSongPoerliZtyleBigfoot1080DhallDanTomTakforcedinoReznorXLokaiHarfoushZylvarstarFoojMofojokers1992Dark_JediEaywen 81 votes
Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
4%
AdamWPlague_IncLazerriftInternetSwagRaikireRenovatoInggoldTohopkaPmanRingoJinrosoju177Jackhawk24SikhoDarthReyjlynx12 14 votes
Chewbacca
7%
d3gaussBreetaiTheVinegruCharlesbusaThomasLyleScorpion1980Masanchez87Robbathehuttwikking4uHanSlowMoLukeSkywalker420DuckDodgersStarNickRulexBubblechompArubeV8ttFirstOrder66Sengok1337MAFIAOnetime7979 22 votes

Replies

• Options
    Cad Bane
    Bane & Chewie imo
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    My vote goes for Clone Sergeant - Phase 1, clone teams are not viable atm and it's not due to lack of synergy, but rather lack of individual strengths.
    If you look at a Jedi team, it has a lot of potential, yet isn't seen as overpowered. Clone teams are just bad.

Clone Sergeant - Phase 1 is slow and does poor damage, yet he has the attacker tag. If he's going to be that slow he should at least be doing decent damage. Look at FOTP, slower yes, but hits like a truck to compensate.

Jedi teams work, because of stars like QGJ, Lumi, Yoda, Anakin etc complementing each other.

Clone teams have... ?
  • Options
    Mace Windu
    Mace windu. Either you du or u don't there is no try...don't try to buff him do it.
  • Options
    Anakin?
  • Options
    Poe
  • Options
    Plo Koon
    i voted for Plo Koon, because every other char, i've already faced in arena and/or gw and did more or less good work, but i've never seen Plo Koon so far ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • bobmussini
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Plo Koon
    All Plo Koon's abilities are broken. There is something wrong with their odds.
  • Options
    Plo Koon
    bobmussini wrote: »
    All Plo Koon's abilities are broken. There is something wrong with their odds.

Word
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    Huh interesting to see Plo Koon leading. I thought Ahsoka would take the top spot.
  • Options
    Mace an Ashoka. Plo's abilities need to be fixed. I'm farming him right now for giggles and just to have him. Maul could use a tad more health too.
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Mace an Ashoka. Plo's abilities need to be fixed. I'm farming him right now for giggles and just to have him. Maul could use a tad more health too.

I've seen maul almost wreck my entire team by himself on one aoe attack. Granted, most of them are Jedi but he doesn't need any buffs to make him stronger.
  • Options
    Eeth Koth
    Eeth is one little buff from becoming a relevant and usable hero in Arena. His stun is solid, his health & speed are good. His anti-droid stuff comes in handy. But his leadership being defense-based on his damage on his base attack are both weak.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    Underworld Police
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer
    Mob Enforcer only because I started that thread on her, I would like anakin to be buffer. #doyouevendeadlift
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    I usually take out Maul first when I see him. A couple of weeks ago, I faced a fully maxed Maul, and for some reason decided to go after some other threat first (I forget who). After two moves (Maul did not do that much in his first turn), I was doing pretty well, had the other team down to 5 vs. 4 or maybe even 5 vs. 3. Maul comes up and does his AOE. Next thing, I am wondering: where did my team just go? Maul wiped everyone out. I only run 2 Jedi, so it was not a full Jedi squad either.
  • Options
    Chewbacca
    Why is Anakin not on the list?
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    Why is Anakin not on the list?

I wasn't aware so many people thought he was under-powered, but as mentioned in the OP, only 10 slots.
  • Options
    All jedi.
  • Options
    Poe!
  • Options
    Plo Koon
    Ewok Scout, even though I managed to pull him through today's last GW stage. :tongue:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    I usually take out Maul first when I see him. A couple of weeks ago, I faced a fully maxed Maul, and for some reason decided to go after some other threat first (I forget who). After two moves (Maul did not do that much in his first turn), I was doing pretty well, had the other team down to 5 vs. 4 or maybe even 5 vs. 3. Maul comes up and does his AOE. Next thing, I am wondering: where did my team just go? Maul wiped everyone out. I only run 2 Jedi, so it was not a full Jedi squad either.

I have similar sentiments, Maul of offense is pretty good, but defense, he gets basically 1-2 shot.
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    To the top.
  • Options
    Geo Soldier :smiley:
  • Options
    ✔ all of them. seriously.
  • Options
    What about Vader? He was supposed to be a boss. If the game was to reflect real Star Wars combat stats, he would have a lot of speed, something that is not seen in the game. Considering how hard it is to get him to 7 Stars he should at least be worth it.
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    Gonakin wrote: »
    What about Vader? He was supposed to be a boss. If the game was to reflect real Star Wars combat stats, he would have a lot of speed, something that is not seen in the game. Considering how hard it is to get him to 7 Stars he should at least be worth it.

You can't really count Vader as we haven't seen him perform at 7 stars yet.
  • Options
    Greedo!! His special attack is useless! Or at least de-nerf him and give back his 25% health steal
  • Options
    Plo Koon
    Gonakin wrote: »

You can't really count Vader as we haven't seen him perform at 7 stars yet.

Vader is known for applying well timed and calculated burst of extreme speed, not continuous speed blitzing. He is also known for such great strength that every one of his lightsaber swings could stagger or kill.

In short, the only buff he needs to make him balanced yet fun to play is a significant increase in his basic attack damage.
  • Options
    Teebo...unless he gets stupid strong when leveled up...he's useless to me.
  • Options
    Clone teams have... ?
    A major lack of clones.
    There are 3.
    I think we need to clone some more.