Who needs a buff the most?

Replies

• Options
    Cad Bane
    Darth Maul is already very good, but with the lowest hp most can not see him useable. Plo and Mace just got reworked. Koth, Chewy and Akosha are not bad characters as they stand right now. They are not toons that you build around but they are useful in the right situation/teams.
  • Options
    Mace Windu
    Why is Anakin not on the list?

Anakin is actually really good in the current meta with a QGJ lead.

Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Where is all the above?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Mace Windu
    Anakin?

Yes he could use a few tweaks
  • Tohopka
    97 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    I couldnt decide, I dont have Plo yet but do have clone sergeant. With Fives, Rex, Plo and sergeant not alot of clones to help on not only synergy but team overall.
    I was actually expecting Anakin to have clone back up or if they come out with a Obi-wan clone version jedi (which might help if they decide on that).
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    Cad base is such a strong character on the story and here he sux
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    Cad Bane by a lightyear.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper
    Would love to see the Stormtrooper be better/more useful. Been trying to get a strong empire team and he just isn't cutting it.
  • Options
    All of the above + Boba Fett
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Anakin.

On list: Ahsoka
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mace Windu
    Mace an Ashoka. Plo's abilities need to be fixed. I'm farming him right now for giggles and just to have him. Maul could use a tad more health too. [/quote

This x2 except for mauls health
    I hate that guy
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Ahsoka Tano does
  • Options
    Yoda
  • Options
    Plo Koon
    To see clearly who needs buffs, you have to put them in a team of 5. Who would you nuke first? And who would you leave for last? I don't think maul should be on that list.
  • Options
    Chewbacca
    Chewbacca needs a buff on his AI.
  • Options
    I honestly can not believe so many people think Anakin, one of the best toons in the game, is actually in need of a buff. It is downright bewildering.
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    I honestly can not believe so many people think Anakin, one of the best toons in the game, is actually in need of a buff. It is downright bewildering.

It's a bit strange to me too, I don't have Anakin, but I watch a YouTube channel of Allan and he hits rank 1 a lot, he says Anakin is really strong with QGJ as lead.

But I guess the majority community thinks he's weak so idk maybe they wanted another Rey.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Gamorrean guard needs a major buff
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Gamorrean guard needs a major buff

Agreed, he needs to be buffed all the way into existence. Thats pretty huge. He isnt doing anything for my team atm.
  • Options
    ROFL, NOBODY ON THAT LIST.

Teebo needs a buff. Better yet, he needs a total rework.

1) His leadership ability is more of a liability than anything, as it randomly makes chars that can't be targeted. This means that you often end up with one or two guys all alone for targeting purposes and they get focus-fired down.

2) His basic attack is useless unless he is stealthed. Why in the hell do you want a tank char that soak lots of damage to NOT be targeted?! Meter down is essentially a worse version of stun. On top of that, it's unbelievably weak.

3) Stealth ability that gives all ewoks a meter boost. Okay... Problem is a) ewok elder is the only _reasonable_ ewok out there. b) this usually only nets you aboit 10-20% meter for anyone else other than Teebo, because they all have similar speed. c) as mentioned above... it stealths Teebo taking a tank char and making them a lot less useful by not soaking damage.

4) The only ability that isn't terrible is his last ability that can strip taunt off of characters, although it only hits around 50-ish percent of the time. The unpreventable damage part doesn't seem to amaze as Teebo really doesn't do a lot of damage.

What they should do is rework Teebo's abilities into either the Elder or Scout (stealth to prevent being targeted and a buff to your basic attack while stealthed?! Yes, please) and rework Teebo into actially being a tank.
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
    Powda wrote: »
    ROFL, NOBODY ON THAT LIST.

Teebo needs a buff. Better yet, he needs a total rework.

1) His leadership ability is more of a liability than anything, as it randomly makes chars that can't be targeted. This means that you often end up with one or two guys all alone for targeting purposes and they get focus-fired down.

2) His basic attack is useless unless he is stealthed. Why in the hell do you want a tank char that soak lots of damage to NOT be targeted?! Meter down is essentially a worse version of stun. On top of that, it's unbelievably weak.

3) Stealth ability that gives all ewoks a meter boost. Okay... Problem is a) ewok elder is the only _reasonable_ ewok out there. b) this usually only nets you aboit 10-20% meter for anyone else other than Teebo, because they all have similar speed. c) as mentioned above... it stealths Teebo taking a tank char and making them a lot less useful by not soaking damage.

4) The only ability that isn't terrible is his last ability that can strip taunt off of characters, although it only hits around 50-ish percent of the time. The unpreventable damage part doesn't seem to amaze as Teebo really doesn't do a lot of damage.

What they should do is rework Teebo's abilities into either the Elder or Scout (stealth to prevent being targeted and a buff to your basic attack while stealthed?! Yes, please) and rework Teebo into actially being a tank.

True, I have a friend with a level 60 Teebo who I frequently use in LS battles. Teebo is fun, that's about it.

I want Eeth Koth buffed if Grievous becomes a problem, but tbh droids aren't in the best spot atm so I don't see it happening.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Plo Koon
    I'd ask them to buff Plo Koon, but right now I'm convinced they would just end up introducing new bugs to him instead. -_-
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Snips
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    Poe

Lol, and how about giving QJG and FOTP some love... Rey needs more health as well, what a wuss.

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Plo Koon
    I went back and forth between pLOL Koon and Ahsoka for a bit. I ultimately went with pLOL simply because he's useless everywhere. His synergy, he's leadership ability, his damage is too low, his hp is meh, and his debuffs never land because potency is garbage. He is probably one of the worst represented Jedi in the game.

Ahsoka, while pretty bad because of her speed, is at least useful in lightside missions and the Yoda challenge.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines for profanity]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • Options
    no love for ugnaught?
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Someone, somewhere has a fully geared, max level, and 7 starred Ugnaught just waiting to one shot General Grievous. Watching, waiting, judging... always judging...
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano
    Djbz wrote: »
    Clone teams have... ?
    A major lack of clones.
    There are 3.
    I think we need to clone some more.

Commander Cody, Heavy, and Echo are the only other big names.
  • Options
    Teebo...unless he gets stupid strong when leveled up...he's useless to me

Actually Teebo is good in GW. I run him as a leader along with Ewok scout, elder, Darka, and a heavy hitter and I get through 4-5 matches without switching anyone out but they r all leveled geared tho