Ship ability mat mk III system is broken

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you had done your research, you’d have known that it was better to progress DS Ships first. If you didn’t make an informed choice, who else can you blame but yourself?
  • Options
    I am blaming those who I think responsible.
    Game design and devs.
    As this is not player friendly and disappointing.

But what is your point I do not understand. Maybe troll though.
    Whatever, I am already on path to get this Executrix. Not sure if I go back to LS after that, will see. But design is bad anyway.
  • Options
    Xenos21 wrote: »
    I am blaming those who I think responsible.
    Game design and devs.
    As this is not player friendly and disappointing.

But what is your point I do not understand. Maybe troll though.
    Whatever, I am already on path to get this Executrix. Not sure if I go back to LS after that, will see. But design is bad anyway.

He's not trolling you. This is the way the whole game is designed. Put desirable resources behind long farms that you might not do otherwise.

Want R2? Better build an Empire team.

Want BB-8? Better build your First Order.

Want Rey (Jedi Training)? Better farm Veteran Han and Veteran Chewie.

At least they got rid of the mod farming requirements. No need to farm Jawas anymore. So there's some hope you'll get the change you want. I wouldn't count on it though.
  • Options
    This is a resource management game, except with a Star Wars skin slapped on top of it. If you thought that you could just collect your favourite characters or ships and then expect to do well in Arena, then you’re in for a rude shock. Devs are obviously going to want all players to develop a diverse roster because $$$. So suck it up, see the actual road map that Devs are actually forcing you on to succeed and then get to farming.
  • Options
    Examples you give not the same. Apply them to Executrix please.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Of course they're not the same. If they used the same gating mechanism everywhere folks would get bored and frustrated. Much like they have with the Marquee release methods.

I'm not sure what you mean by apply them to Executrix and am beginning to suspect that you may be the one trolling here...

Edit for typos
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just farm nest 900 sims will get you the 330 shard (give or take) prob 70 reinforcement mats and 2 omegas your fleet will thank you..... well kinda (wink)