What are the pros and cons of gearing up Nightsister zombie?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you want to use it for arena, definitely go for a low geared one. Imperial Troopers are the main problem for low-geared Zombies, but they're not able to exist in the meta currently. Since Assajj and Talzin gain from ally deaths, you want the Zombie to die a lot.

I'm seeing people swap a lot as they climb however. I see Trooper teams pop in and out of the LB quite often. I think it's going to be about time that NS users are going to have to close this gaping hole and just live with making a team around a stronger Zombie. The DS TB are providing incentive to players to build Troopers anyway so I've seen probably 4-5 players on my LB have viable-enough troopers teams come up in the last week or so.
  • Options
    One big pro is that you can get her much faster....she gets +12 speed from her G10 and G11 plate combined. I think a faster and more frequently taunting zombie is the best zombie of all. If on defense you want to block the exposure to Fracture than just add in GK and just run MT, Daka and Vent or Talia.

Strong players will whip a weak zombie anyway because they just kill it instead and she's no longer taunting and you're unprotected regardless.
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Strong players will whip a weak zombie anyway because they just kill it instead and she's no longer taunting and you're unprotected regardless.

This is my issue. Opponents can just hit my zombie with any attack and get rid of the taunt. And they'll surely not waste a fracture or CLS special on her.

On the other hand, MT lead works best when one of your NS (this being Daka usually) die early. But you need to find a balance of taunts so the opponent cannot take down two or three of your NS within a single window. So far for me, G6 zombie + GK are good enough to hold well on defense. I'll have to think again if/when that starts to fail.
  • Options
    Using NS with GK, a fractured zombie is fine. Thrawn is easily avoided so no counters and GK ability block will end allowing him to cleanse your sisters....zombie will still come back sans protection and in any halfway decent NS squad thrawn will be dead by then.

I have been running an Assaj NS squad and Talzin in a mix before that. I understand plague well. I can only advise a weak zombie for those who feel the need to ramp up Daka and Assaj to win the match. Personally I haven’t seen the benefit(not enough time IMO) for that so like previous posters have stated...a fast zombie is a good zombie and 12 speed is a nice boost.
  • Options
    Oh no.. my post is gone after editing.
    Naraic wrote: »
    Nuriela wrote: »
    G12 Zombie doesn't die fast - Strong against teams without buff immunity, fracture, and with insufficient amount of buff removal.
    G2 Zombie always dies when hit - Strong against all of the above mentioned abilities, but weak against Snowtrooper (Dying feeds turnmeter), and probably Jedi Rey teams. (If Jedi Rey team has GK and Old Ben+the "trio", I believe Jedi Rey is the only one who dispels buff, so against that team, having G12 zombie would be better)

Only true at low level arena the higher you get in arena the more you realize zombie is far better geared up. At higher levels you also realize that zombies deaths do not feed Asajj and Daka nearly as much as letting MT or Daka die, then hold off killing anyone until you have enough stacks to kill everyone. Much more efficient.

I'm lvl 85 but honestly don't meet ton of NS in my shard. However I prefer to go against zombie that can be fractured rather than g2 zombie

From I read the difference occurs at the point where people have a full gear 12 team compared gear 10s and a 11 or two.

Fyi I'm talking in perspective of titan team going against ns.
    titan has 2 buff dispel. cls & thrawn.
    Both works great against g12.
    acolyte can be dealt with by han's stun on 1st turn.
    So if zombie can be prevented from taunting, my job is just to stun acolyte, kill her, kill daka, then talzin, and asajj. it's doable.

however g2 zombie taunts every single turn. none of my chars can effectively stop her. (cls, gk, thrawn, solo, r2)
    And that G2 zombiw will eat some of my shots. especially shots from those who can't ignore taunt. that wasted turn can make a difference between killing daka and leaving her alive and letting her recover back to full health. it drives me crazy. so in my book g2 zbie is better