Rebel team character switch

Hi all,

I'm running a rebel team since I unlocked CLS.

CLS (lead), chaze, r2, Princess Leia

I will unlock raid Han and Thrawn soon.

Simple question, what do I do? Lol. Obviously Princess will be the first to go, but for Han or Thrawn? Or both need to go in, but then I have to let go of chaze duo?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

https://swgoh.gg/u/wolfcast1e/collection/

Replies

• DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'd stick both in once they are geared enough, and drop Chaze over Leia.

Honestly, your mods are holding you back more so then your team composition. You have 1 +15, 1 +10 and then a ton of +5s. Most of your best mods aren't on your arena team: for example your +15 secondary is on Sidious, and you're running a +4% Offense primary Arrow on CLS(seriously?!). Spend some time mod farming, and do a complete mod tear down and reequiping prioritizing Arena first.
  • Options
    Leia goes first, then chirrut. Get Old Ben another gear level and a zeta and put him in for Baze.
  • Options
    I have to rearrange mods yes...its such a pain the way its managed.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @Wolfcast1e
    In order to remove Chaze, you will have to replace them for another taunt. Old Ben or GK are your best bets. Baze alone is not viable at all.

Despite the fact that Chaze are used less frequently as CLS teams zeta his leader ability, it is still much better to have a taunting tank than not. Your defense will be terrible and as such you will be targeted.

I have used glass canon rebel teams, and still use them for fun on offense, but you will fall alot on defense without a good tank.
  • Options
    We just had a rather long discussion on this, and you're probably going to want to keep Leia around.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/154150/anybody-run-cls-r2-solo-leia-cassian-or-cls-r2-solo-old-ben-cassian
  • Options
    Wow nice read thanks. Lot to think about. But anyway I'm still a lot of zeta away before I can think about switching Chaze.
  • Options
    Leia is just awesome. Simple as that. Killing machine.
  • Options
    Yeah, but still you dont see her in top level teams, its Thrawn and raid Han.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Han and Leia occupy the same niche in the team so it's a straight swap.

Chirrut is partially replaced by one of R2s zeta abilities and partially replaced by Baze being replaced and their special synergy being rendered obsolete.

Baze can be replaced by either a zeta Old Ben or General Kenobi.

For me Han annoying to gear so spend the time to build him up to replace Leia.
  • Options
    I'm still not sure about OB, when I face him I wait and kill him last, which make his zeta almost irrelevant.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    I'm still not sure about OB, when I face him I wait and kill him last, which make his zeta almost irrelevant.

Yeah me too, seems kinda useless unless you're facing a lot of teams who lack taunt removal
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

Yeah me too, seems kinda useless unless you're facing a lot of teams who lack taunt removal

With all the CLS teams that’s rarely the case ;)
  • Bosphorath_Meldibar
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The biggest obstacle to CLS cleanse is teams who are fast to retaunt (Shoretrooper), can repeatedly apply foresight (zYoda, GK), or can prevent CLS from cooling down fast to re-clean (Thrawn). But those can almost always be punched through, except Shoretrooper whose prot is insane.

The only squad makeup that stalls me out is if you have both Shoretrooper and Thrawn, or if you have both zYoda and GK. But it's not one or the other, you've got to have both. Those are annoying af.