Farming Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca?

2Next

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I got them both to 7* g11 in order to unlock Rey, and never touched them again. They are almost useless, as they have no synergy with anyone. They should be Resistance.
  • Options
    vet chew plus vet han seeing 660 shards avg of 3 shard per 120 will take atleast 3-4 months in f2p way if pay to play then you are king
  • Options

After I finish him, I'm going for DT for the Tie Reaper and Krennic since I'm doing Krennic from the Guild Event Store. xD

Dude, I don't spend any Guild Event Currency on anything but G12 gear. You can farm Krennic over time but you can't farm G12 gear. At one point I had been hoarding for this store for Hermit Yoda but I eventually said forget that and started buying gear. It has worked out pretty well for me :)

You may not need the G12 gear, but looking at your profile on swgoh.gg it looks like you are similar to my level in the game. If you want to crack the top 100 in arena (I'm struggling to do this but getting close!) then you might want to change course on this.

Sorry for the unsolicited advice. Please feel free to ignore and move on, LOL :p
  • Options

After I finish him, I'm going for DT for the Tie Reaper and Krennic since I'm doing Krennic from the Guild Event Store. xD

Dude, I don't spend any Guild Event Currency on anything but G12 gear. You can farm Krennic over time but you can't farm G12 gear. At one point I had been hoarding for this store for Hermit Yoda but I eventually said forget that and started buying gear. It has worked out pretty well for me :)

You may not need the G12 gear, but looking at your profile on swgoh.gg it looks like you are similar to my level in the game. If you want to crack the top 100 in arena (I'm struggling to do this but getting close!) then you might want to change course on this.

Sorry for the unsolicited advice. Please feel free to ignore and move on, LOL :p

I do g12 gear when I have a toon that I want to fill the spots for, i.e. CLS, but other than that I do character shards because it saves me more energy to use for lower than g12 gear.
  • Options
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    ...if he's worth putting energy into (I won't be in any position to do the next JTR event) or is he just another throw away character like Jedi Knight Guardian that I'll never use?

By himself, he's decidedly mediocre. In combination with Veteran Smuggler Han, he's a little better than mediocre. It depends on who else you have to work with - he's not TERRIBLE. But there are better characters to build first, probably. If you post your roster I'll have some better suggestions.

https://swgoh.gg/u/misfit867/collection/

Here's the link to my squad. This morning I just unlocked Lando that I'd been working on, and I got a Hoth Rebel Soldier in a bronzium that won't be on that list yet.

Today he came in handy having an extra scoundrel for the credit heist, but I really don't know if he's worth developing. I'd like to if he's at all useful, just because I know a lot of early game players don't have him and I like running somewhat unique groups (as long as they're still viable).
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Do it. Personally, I don't care for Rey. Every attacker that has been a 16 energy cantina has gone to the guild store except Anakin. I expect the vets to go to another store later. I rather get sith trooper for the rumored revan.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    vet chew plus vet han seeing 660 shards avg of 3 shard per 120 will take atleast 3-4 months in f2p way if pay to play then you are king

You can absolutely do 3 cantina refreshes a day as a f2p and cut this timetable way down.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yep, that's where I shake my head at the people who whine about long farms, but refuse to care about fleet arena. Top 20 rewards crystals. I place first regularly, and haven't done less than 3 refreshes of each energy since they implemented the current fleet rewards..all for free. So the math for someone who's willing to work for it is more like, 15-20 shards a day, for 33-44 days if you missed out on their launch. Otherwise, it should be more like 28-36 days. That said, I have too much on my plate to worry about them right now. I like jtr, but this game requires focus, and mine just isn't on her right now. Though I do like the idea of running a team of 4hans and a chewy. Haha