If anyone knows of my previous entries in other discussions (is that possible? Idk if that's possible), then it's known that I'm huge fan of the idea of Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) as a part of the Phoenix faction in Galaxy of Heroes, so here's an idea for a slightly upgraded Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) with synergies with the Rebel and Phoenix factions
- Basic- Balanced Strike
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy, gain Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns, and grant Protection
Up (40%) to the ally with the lowest health that doesn't have it for 2 turns. If that ally is Rebel,
Ahsoka and that ally gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns. If the ally is Phoenix, Ahsoka and that ally
gain Protection Up (60%) for 2 turns.
- Special- Meditate (Cooldown: 3)
- No change
- Special- Whirlwind (Cooldown: 3)
- Consume all non-unique buffs on Ahsoka and deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack
scores an additional hit for each type of buff consumed. The target can't Evade and has -50% Armor
against this attack. This deals double damage to Empire enemies.
- Leader- Head of Rebel Intelligence
- All allies gain 20% Defense, 15% Critical Damage, 15% Potency, 10% Evasion, and gain 15% Turn
Meter when they Evade or inflict a debuff. These effects are doubled for Rebel allies and tripled for
Phoenix allies. In addition, Phoenix allies have a 70% chance to gain a buff they do not have at the
start of their turns for 2 turns, excluding Taunt. This effect can't be Prevented.
- Unique- Perseverance
- No change
I have so many more ideas, so feedback is always appreciated!