General grievous

13Next

Replies

• Options
    "The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural"
    Thread Necromancy is one such ability.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’m also F2P (unless there’s a 20% extra crystals promotion happening alongside double drops :smiley: ) and have him at 7 star, L85, and G8. Haven’t bothered with any mods, but mostly stopped at G8 since it’s gets grindy beyond that.

I’ve been playing long enough I only have Mob Enforcer in Cantina Store and CUP in the Arena store left to farm to 7 star, so I started using extra shards from there to get him - but that was before the Shard Shop rework and now I get gear from there all the time.

But I have also thought that he will be a Fleet Commander soon enough. No idea when that will be. Separatists need a rework in general with some specific leadership abilities.

Bottom line - not sad that I have him at 7 star, and also not sad I haven’t put much effort into it.
    How can you play for a while and not have neither 7star ME nor 7star CUP? This is outrageous. It's unfair.
  • Options
    I hope GG gets an individual ship rather than a Capital Ship. Nute gunroy should be the fleet commander for seps
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I hope GG gets an individual ship rather than a Capital Ship. Nute gunroy should be the fleet commander for seps

I disagree. I would much rather prefer to have the good general Grievous as a Fleet Commander than that slime Nute Gunray.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options

This ignores the one big problem with having Gunray be a fleet commander.

Gunray is dumb.

But seriously, I'd much rather have the Malevolence as a flagship than a droid ship.
  • Options
    Viserys wrote: »

Gunray is dumb.

But seriously, I'd much rather have the Malevolence as a flagship than a droid ship.

Not only that but I would much rather gear up and mod Grievous than Gunray.
  • Options
    I’m also F2P (unless there’s a 20% extra crystals promotion happening alongside double drops :smiley: ) and have him at 7 star, L85, and G8. Haven’t bothered with any mods, but mostly stopped at G8 since it’s gets grindy beyond that.

I’ve been playing long enough I only have Mob Enforcer in Cantina Store and CUP in the Arena store left to farm to 7 star, so I started using extra shards from there to get him - but that was before the Shard Shop rework and now I get gear from there all the time.

But I have also thought that he will be a Fleet Commander soon enough. No idea when that will be. Separatists need a rework in general with some specific leadership abilities.

Bottom line - not sad that I have him at 7 star, and also not sad I haven’t put much effort into it.
    How can you play for a while and not have neither 7star ME nor 7star CUP? This is outrageous. It's unfair.

Take a seat skywalker.
  • Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Gunray is dumb.

You could have admiral trench commanding a separatist warship and GG piloting his bomber.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, what a necro thread. Funny to read really
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »

Take a seat skywalker.

Lol that reference.

Gunray is dumb.

You could have admiral trench commanding a separatist warship and GG piloting his bomber.

Admiral Trench is cool and all but he gets killed cheaply. I want Grievous to be a commander, not just a pilot.
  • Options

Take a seat skywalker.

Lol that reference.

Gunray is dumb.

Admiral Trench is cool and all but he gets killed cheaply. I want Grievous to be a commander, not just a pilot.

The two problems with grievous FC is you would have to make him easier to star up (very tedious atm) and you would have to choose between a providence class cruiser, or the malevolence
  • Options
    General Grievous and the rest of the Separatists need urgent rework to make them competitive for 2018, their actual setup makes them technically useless against modern meta-teams.
    But GG looks superb... :*
  • Options

Take a seat skywalker.

Lol that reference.

Gunray is dumb.

The two problems with grievous FC is you would have to make him easier to star up (very tedious atm) and you would have to choose between a providence class cruiser, or the malevolence

Grievous is easy to star up now since he's been available to farm ever since the Fleet shop came a year ago. He was my first farm from fleet and it only took about a month or two. Granted I had him 4 stars already but still it was a quick process. I would bet they would give him the Malevolence since they tend to use specific named ships instead of generic ships with the FCs.