GG at 6*!!! Yeah!!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    How do you get a picture from an iPhone into the mobile forum site?
  • Options
    Sorry. I'm a whale. Spent like $5k so far since early Dec 2015. I saved a TONNNNNNNN of shard tokens and have GG now at 6* and first level purple gear with 5 abilities so far!! He's awesome!!!!!!! Good luck my padawan son your quest to unlock him. You'll enjoy soon!!

You said you were a F2P less than 2 weeks ago.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/11798/7-anakin-how-did-this-happen#latest
  • Options
    Sorry. I'm a whale. Spent like $5k so far since early Dec 2015. I saved a TONNNNNNNN of shard tokens and have GG now at 6* and first level purple gear with 5 abilities so far!! He's awesome!!!!!!! Good luck my padawan son your quest to unlock him. You'll enjoy soon!!

Wow, 5k thats insane to spend that much on a single game that adds toons frequently, but to each there own hope you have fun with GG, ill get him soon too but through a regular grind schedule, makes it more interesting that way using differant strats. and all.

FREE THE MOUSE

JOIN THE MOUSE LIBERATION FRONT TODAY JOIN THE GOOD FIGHT TO RELEASE PUBLIC DOMAIN PROPERTY.
  • Options
    IMO no toon on a mobile game is worth that, no matter how exclusive (or even good) he is
    But hey, whatever floats your boat
  • Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/11798/7-anakin-how-did-this-happen#latest

I caught him first
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Twiztid8 wrote: »

I'm sorry but how did you even get enough shards for a 6* copy? He was released what 4 hours ago? The refresh on the shard shop is more than that so how the hell did you have enough to get him to that level?

1 hour ago? Maybe different depending on time zone?
  • Options

I caught him first

LOL I didn't know it was a competition :wink:
  • Options

I caught him first
  • Options
    Oops my iPad double posted lol
  • Options

I caught him first

LOL I didn't know it was a competition :wink:

:smile:
  • Options
    still drunk?
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    id rather have the $5000

Me to I'll go back to universal studios with my family , it ruled!
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    jkdmike wrote: »
    I believe 100 percent what he said is true. Furthermore I think there's some who have spent more. There was someone in general discussion who posted a screen shot of his shard shop and had over 400,000 tokens/shard currency. It happens. If I was rich as fk and I like the game why wouldn't I spend money on it. I ain't mad at whales. Thanks for making sure they continue developing the game. Sincerely appreciate someone has it covered. Their spending benefits all of us in a broader big picture context kind of way. Rather have whales and a fun game to play then a completely free game that may or may not exist in 6 months.

I don't doubt some has the ssc for it the problem is the daily cap of 45 shards. The **** refresh once per day (unless that changed which I doubt)
  • Options
    Ya the refresh rate is frustrating
  • Options
    I love the whales... Keep the game going baby
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    jkdmike wrote: »
    I believe 100 percent what he said is true. Furthermore I think there's some who have spent more. There was someone in general discussion who posted a screen shot of his shard shop and had over 400,000 tokens/shard currency. It happens. If I was rich as fk and I like the game why wouldn't I spend money on it. I ain't mad at whales. Thanks for making sure they continue developing the game. Sincerely appreciate someone has it covered. Their spending benefits all of us in a broader big picture context kind of way. Rather have whales and a fun game to play then a completely free game that may or may not exist in 6 months.

Yeah yoda whatever lmffaooooooooooooo
  • Options
    The best is 90 shards in the few hours since update if your refesh is locked by dev and occurs once

Cant get to 6* this quickly
  • Options
    Kappa