Fleet ships omegas

When will the ship omega be released.

Replies

• Options
    "Soon" ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hopefully at the same time as hardware....

Wish we knew.
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Well since hardware is also "soon" (literally right there in the game) it has to be the same time...right?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    "Soon" is infinite, doesn't have time limit.. could be someday in the year 7890

Technically speaking
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    Ships omega's have already been released they just haven't made a way to obtain them on regular basis.

They will be "obtainable in a later update" unlike hardware which is "soon" and has been soon since release over a year ago.
  • Options
    Time is an illusion, like perception. It’s only our interpretation of it, that gives it any value.
    When something is arriving “soon” or “later”, we go into “wait mode”. In that way, we get it exactly when we want it, and we can’t get it any sooner than the moment it is available.
    I digress.

I’m hoping when they bump up to level 90, we’ll see some action in that direction.
  • Options
    The things that baffles me is that, somehow, the gamechangers have that material in their test account since ages.
    Guess it's about time they release it to us ;)
  • Options
    The things that baffles me is that, somehow, the gamechangers have that material in their test account since ages.
    Guess it's about time they release it to us ;)
    Some ppl on my "none-test"-fleet-shard got it as well ... seems like they were purchasable in a shop earlier.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    "Soon" is infinite, doesn't have time limit.. could be someday in the year 7890

Technically speaking

Well if you want to get technical then you need to factor in time dilation and build a really fast spaceship and then soon is whenever you want it to be.