Undefeated tw roll call

Who is all undefeated?

Uncle Owens sithlords still hold strong who else?

Replies

• Options
    8 wins and 1 draw here.
    I fight the good fight
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, trilium is proud to join in:
    8 wins and 1 draw
    The draw was against a guild which just went all offence and put like nothing higher than 50k squads on defence...
  • Options
    8 wins with my old guild at the 70-80 mio. GP bracket
    1 win with my current guild at the 120-130 GP bracket. (Almost got an draw but timeout saved us)
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I keep misreading this as "Undefeated Troll Call."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Th3NameLess
    272 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The Alliance Phoenix are still undefeated, 1 draw and the rest wins.
    We won with 10% health on a tie fighter in one TW O.o
  • Options
    A tie is a loss stop saying your undefeated if you are not
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Technically, a tie is not a loss so you're wrong.

Effectively (i.e. from a rewards standpoint), a tie is a loss, so you're right.

I'd give you half a like if I could.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Vendetta's Army haven't lost yet. Only a wee guild at 43m GP but we've won every TW so far.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Doombringer 9-0-0
  • tuskenchainsaws
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    This is more like who hasn’t run into a team that puts up CUP, Ugnaunt, JKG etc led maps (no defense) and goes total offense for a tie. Skirtlifter guilds. If you haven’t run into any yet, you’re just lucky.
  • Options
    Slayers Reborn 9-0
  • Options
    Thewilloftheforce is still undefeated 26 wins no losses or draws
  • Options
    Still undefeated 28 wins
  • Options
    Ugnaught Again - Still Undefeated 32-0
  • Options
    2ucu5sa401t7.jpg
    TheWilloftheForce still undefeated (34 wins)
  • Russdpipes
    192 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    kr5mun12ngyy.jpg
    still
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Prob a testament to matchmaking... every guild if evenly matched should float around the 50/50 mark on wins and losses... Undefeated guilds are just incredibly lucky to always fight fluff guilds. There is no skill involved to roster depth, not your strategy none of it...the only reason your undefeated is because of the pure luck of getting 50 fluff guilds in a row... I get one zeta drop in 8 sims....you get 50 purfect matchs in row....Sick
    I'm just kidding of course (except the zeta drops) but by the end of reading that all you undefeated guilds out there must already have 1/2 a reply typed out about yer awesomeness and my dumbness :):) anyway congrats on being undfeated not an easy task indeed :)
  • Options
    Russdpipes wrote: »
    kr5mun12ngyy.jpg
    still

But where do you rank on the leader boards? Not all wins are concidered equal.
  • Options
    Also, not even 500 gear pieces donated...shame, shame
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

kind of hard to donate gear I dont have or that I need myself, but if I have it I'll donate it. I'll donate the occasional stun gun, cuff, or carabanti, but I'm in need of them myself also. I cant help guild mates asking for those in donations.
    kr5mun12ngyy.jpg
    still

we rank #551
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

kind of hard to donate gear I dont have or that I need myself, but if I have it I'll donate it. I'll donate the occasional stun gun, cuff, or carabanti, but I'm in need of them myself also. I cant help guild mates asking for those in donations.
    kr5mun12ngyy.jpg
    still

we rank #551

What tax Active GP bracket (Not just total GP, active TW GP) are you guys in for TW? Just curious how many zetas you're getting out of it. Cuz if you're only in the 120Million or below active GP bracket you can only get 2 zetas from a win, whereas a guild in a higher active GP bracket with a 50/50 win loss ratio would be getting more zetas on average as they'd be between 2 and 3 zetas.
  • Options
    we are just under the 120 mark right now.
    yea we can get 3 zetas for wins above that, we are making our way there. but we are competitive and dont like losing, so wed rather protect our undefeated streak and get there by recruiting good players with lean rosters, than by getting people with inflated GP and a bunch of useless toons between 6-8000 that make up half their GP. this way it helps continue our success.

we finished all the achievements for TW, so there no more after 50. 😔