Active Guilds Looking For Players - February 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Hello fellow Star Wars Fans!

Our guild is: Nerdaholics Anonymous

We are currently looking for 3 players to fill up our guild. We don't “NEED” you for our Heroic Raids, so we are interested in anyone who can simply be active and follow rules. We have a wide variety of members with different levels of ability. We have Guild GP of over 82M even with missing 3 players. We ask that you have a minimum GP of 1.5M. We consider ourselves to be a very active casual guild. That simply means that we want you to be active and constantly try to better yourself, but we do not have any requirements for your ranks in PVP, how many 7* characters you have, or what specific teams you have built. Members from around the globe are welcome to join this guild, but keep in mind that our guild will communicate in English. Currently, we have members from South America, Europe, and mainly the US.

Raids:
    WE DO ALL HEROIC RAIDS! We slaughter raids, so there are a couple of minor restrictions.

Rancor Raids – We have a 0 damage during the first 24 hours rule. Once this timeframe has passed, we attack. We do have a small restriction for those players with Raid Han already at 7*. We require those players to dial back their damage and do no more than 2M in damage. Most with 7* Raid Han do not even attack. We eat Rancors, so raids last anywhere from15-45 minutes. We typically run Heroic Rancor Raid 3 times per week.

Tank Raid – The same 0 damage during the first 24 hours rule is applied here too. The only restriction for this raid is once a player has a 7* GK, they must try not to finish in the top 3. We feast upon the Tank as well, so raids last roughly 2 hours depending upon who is online. We typically run Heroic Tank Raid 2 times per week.

Territory Battles:
    Currently, we are averaging 30-32 stars in both the LS and DS TBs.

It is required that everyone completes as many Combat Missions as possible. We do not allow anyone to just deploy.

Territory Wars:
    We are strategic in our approach to TW and are improving. We would really like to add some members with some defensive and some offensive teams to bring to the table. Ideally, you would be responsible for 4 defensive teams, 1 defensive fleet, and some offensive damage.

What else?
    • You gotta use Discord. It's a chat app, we need it for guild stuff. You don't have to be active in the chat, but you will need it to check it often for important messages. But, you will miss out on great conversations and strategy sessions.
    • You are on swgoh.gg.
    • Furthermore, you are willing and able to follow our TB/TW instructions, which requires a bit of discipline. If you wonder about this, send me a message (see below).
    Please note that we area “Guild First” guild. We do things for the better of the guild instead of self. I have my officers and there is always a discussion about booting members, rule changes, or anything of importance. It is not a dictatorship. We have a great guild and we would be glad for you to be a part of it.

How to join:
    • Send me a message on Discord. My Discord id is: DarkHelmet#5092
    • Introduce yourself and ask to join. I will reply as quickly as possible.
    • Have questions? Send me a message and we can chat about it.
    May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Dragons_of_Dune_Sea.jpg
  • Options
    Hello players! Our HEROIC GUILD, LØFÂ RESERVOIR DOGS, is looking to add One new member with 2 Mill + GP to our team. We strive for greatness without compromising the love of the game. If you are looking for an amazing group of people that can work together and kick **** in both raids and TW/TB alike, then read on...

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs has 1 SPOT for 2 mill or Higher GP for TB & Fully Heroic Players 103+ Mill Guild. 39* in last TB and aiming to climb each time. If you're interested, please leave your Swgoh.gg Link/private message me. The officers will review all Rosters and let everyone know. Amazing group of players, amazing alliance!

(Sense of humor or beard strongly desired. Bonus points if you have both
  • Options
    Are you Tired if you Guild holding you back? Not raiding enough or not even participating in TBs and TWs? Sons of Beru is a very active very friendly group. We’re organized without being overbearing on what to work on. Majority has been together long time and know the game in and out. Always helpful to anyone asking any questions. Don’t just overlook this post. If you know you can do your part then there could be a spot for you here. Just have to reach out and want it! Willing to take a small group or individuals.

Some Extra Info:
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    - We are at 77 mil GP
    - A solid GP is just as important as the Toons that make that GP.
    - Looking For Deeper Roster That Can Help Contribute For TBs and TWs
    - HRancor on farm in under 15 minutes after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - HAAT on Farm in under 1.5 hours after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - 30* LSTB
    - 31* DSTB
    - TW is solid and getting better 3-1 in our last 4. Guaranteed zeta mats.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are 9:00pm EST
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 4-6 spots open but might be able to free up some dependent on applicants.
    - we pull 27-28k tickets a day(new recruits could push closer to 30k)
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. Meaning 600, proper TB & TW deployments. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    image.jpg

Hello! Thanks for checking out Fedaykin Commandos! I put the boring basic stuff below, and sure, you could make a decision based off just that alone but why sell yourself short? Aren’t you looking for more than just requirements and rewards? Maybe you are weary of drama and negativity plaguing your guild experience? Or perhaps you simply want to move forward in the game but your guild is holding you back. Whatever reason has you reading this, If you want to be part of a competitive guild where you can enjoy your team mates as much as the game you are so addicted to, then read on. Here at Fedaykin Commandos, we aren’t only about recruiting strong players, because we believe it takes more then just strong people to make a fun playing environment. Here we play to win and we absolutely expect our teammates to do their best (if you are doing your best of course you should have a team doing the same right?). Just as important, however, is a team member who makes a positive social contribution to the team because, simply put, we do not find drama or complaining in open channels to be enjoyable. Finally, though we strive to win and we only want people who will give 100%, we also recognize that each of us have lives outside of this game that occasionally get in the way. So if you are motivated, strong, and value a positive social environment, Fedaykin Commandos is your style of guild .

What do we look like:
    GP: Currently about 102M GP
    LSTB/DSTB: 37 Stars,35+ROLO shards / 38 Stars,14 IPD shards
    Raid damage starts at 9PM EST (21:00)
    HAAT and HPIT: 24 hour zero damage
    Tickets drop at 7:30 EST (29.5-30K)

What do we want from you?
    -Top 100 arena
    -1.7M GP (exceptions based off arena rank and TB characters)
    -600 Daily Tickets
    -Full TB/TW Participation
    -CLS, CHS, Hoth bros, and IPD squad preferred, otherwise worked on.
    -Discord is Mandatory (you can participate as much or little as you like in conversation, but you do need to stay informed on the current strategies to effectively work with the team)
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    -Constructive & kind communication (We keep it PG. You should too)

You can check us out at:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

About us:
    Fedaykin Commandos has been around since the guild expansion. We built our strength from the ground up to crush the Heroic raids and now we are excited to be overcoming the Territory events as well. We have partnered with 2 other guilds that make up the Smugglers Alliance, yielding great opportunity to learn about the game and build new relationships. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging and positive (drama doesn’t find a home here).

We are also open to adding new guilds that share the same drama free and respectful social culture to our alliance. We value partnering with guilds that have a variety of play styles yet share the same interest in combining knowledge, sharing good times, and yielding an easier time recruiting replacements. Other then that, we have zero desire to micromanage and leave each guild to manage its own affairs as a unique team and playing environment.

Please apply via the Discord App
    You can send a friend request to:
    CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive) and chat with me directly
    OR
    Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY and mention you are interested in joining Fedaykin Commandos. Myself or one of my officers are usually pretty quick to respond.
    Be prepared to share StarWars.gg profile link. I work during the day so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will follow up with you ASAP to conduct a brief interview with the intention of making sure you are the right fit for my team.
  • Options
    Hello there fellow gamers!

We are the Reliable Renegades, a friendly but competitive Guild.
    We are always trying to improve and are looking for players that want to grow together with us.

https://swgoh.gg/g/28918/reliable-renegades/

Currently we are 41/50, so we're looking for new members with at least 1.0m +/- GP

What can we offer you?
    * over 60m GP
    * 27* DSTB
    * 28* LSTB
    * Both raids heroic!
    * Very strategic and succesful on TW (9W - 3L) guarnteed zeta with our gp.
    * All of us are very commited players
    * hPit 2-3x per week (as often as we get the tickets)
    * HAAT 2x per week (as often as we get the tickets)
    * We collect about 24k tickets per day
    * Alternating raid times for US (EST) and EU players

What should you bring with you?
    * at least 1.0m +/- GP
    * Activity is a must: 600 daily tickets are needed.
    * Participation to raids, TB, TW and daily activities.
    * Line app and swgoh.gg-account (to help us coordinate TW and TB)
    * At least working on one HAAT team

What will we expect from you?
    * Absences of more than 36hrs shall be announced to an officer
    * Working on the toons needed for Guildevents.
    * Follow orders given during TBs and TWs

If you're interested drop me a pm or add me ingame, my allycode is 494-128-769.
    You can also add me on Line (keeganmarkle) if you want to discuss something or have further questions.

Looking forward to your messages!

May the force be with you - always
    AkaliAkbar
  • Options
    Are you Tired if you Guild holding you back? Not raiding enough or not even participating in TBs and TWs? Sons of Beru is a very active very friendly group. We’re organized without being overbearing on what to work on. Majority has been together long time and know the game in and out. Always helpful to anyone asking any questions. Don’t just overlook this post. If you know you can do your part then there could be a spot for you here. Just have to reach out and want it! Willing to take a small group or individuals.

Some Extra Info:
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    - We are at 77 mil GP
    - A solid GP is just as important as the Toons that make that GP.
    - Looking For Deeper Roster That Can Help Contribute For TBs and TWs
    - HRancor on farm in under 15 minutes after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - HAAT on Farm in under 1.5 hours after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - 30* LSTB
    - 31* DSTB
    - TW is solid and getting better 3-1 in our last 4. Guaranteed zeta mats.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are 9:00pm EST
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 4-6 spots open but might be able to free up some dependent on applicants.
    - we pull 27-28k tickets a day(new recruits could push closer to 30k)
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. Meaning 600, proper TB & TW deployments. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    Is your guild filled with inactive members and non talkers?
    Do you wish to be part of a guild that communicates and are organised yet still casual?
    Would you like to earn some General Kenobi shards?
    If so we could be the guild for you...
    We started our guild a while back with 20 members from a dead guild with an inactive leader and since we have grown to what we are today. We are looking to recruit a few members to our guild. We consider ourselves casual yet committed players. Our members are very friendly and talkative, we actively discuss game strategies and share our advice. We want to grow strong together as a guild.
    Basic info below:
    -48/50 active members
    -GP 53 mil
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Territory Battles 24-25*
    -Territory Wars, almost all guild signs up. Usually only 1 short
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1mil (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -At least 500 daily tickets
    -People who are willing to communicate
    -Time Zones EST or UK (Makes it easier for Raid schedule)
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    Is your guild filled with inactive members and non talkers?
    Do you wish to be part of a guild that communicates and are organised yet still casual?
    Would you like to earn some General Kenobi shards?
    If so we could be the guild for you...
    We started our guild a while back with 20 members from a dead guild with an inactive leader and since we have grown to what we are today. We are looking to recruit a few members to our guild. We consider ourselves casual yet committed players. Our members are very friendly and talkative, we actively discuss game strategies and share our advice. We want to grow strong together as a guild.
    Basic info below:
    -48/50 active members
    -GP 53 mil
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Territory Battles 24-25*
    -Territory Wars, almost all guild signs up. Usually only 1 short
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1mil (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -At least 500 daily tickets
    -People who are willing to communicate
    -Time Zones EST or UK (Makes it easier for Raid schedule)
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    Evening all!
    Are you tired of your inactive guild? Have you outgrown current members? Then Blackhole Bandits is the guild for you!

We’re a 90M GP guild with 44 members meaning we currently have space for 6 new members!
    We’re higly successful with our current TW record standing at 9 wins 3 losses, so with us you’re virtually guarenteed 2 zetas every time!
    We hit 33* minimum every TB with our current number and with 50/50 will soon hit higher.

We have a great guild relationship and all work to improve ourselves and as a guild.
    All we ask of members is that you are active and let us know if you’re not going to be around. That you don’t freeload on TB or TW and that you adhere to the 0 damage rule on both raids which we complete with ease. Finally we communicate via the app LINE this is a must in our guild and it’s well worth it!

Raids
    Both our raids are 0 damage from the launch until 7:30pm the following day regardless of launch time.

If you think we sound like the guild for you please message me on here or on line @ gbizz!

https://swgoh.gg/u/gbizz/ That is my swgoh.gg page if you want to take a look at what we could help you do as a guild
  • Options
    Evening all!
    Are you tired of your inactive guild? Have you outgrown current members? Then Blackhole Bandits is the guild for you!

We’re a 90M GP guild with 44 members meaning we currently have space for 6 new members!
    We’re higly successful with our current TW record standing at 9 wins 3 losses, so with us you’re virtually guarenteed 2 zetas every time!
    We hit 33* minimum every TB with our current number and with 50/50 will soon hit higher.

We have a great guild relationship and all work to improve ourselves and as a guild.
    All we ask of members is that you are active and let us know if you’re not going to be around. That you don’t freeload on TB or TW and that you adhere to the 0 damage rule on both raids which we complete with ease. Finally we communicate via the app LINE this is a must in our guild and it’s well worth it!

Raids
    Both our raids are 0 damage from the launch until 7:30pm the following day regardless of launch time.

If you think we sound like the guild for you please message me on here or on line @ gbizz!

https://swgoh.gg/u/gbizz/ That is my swgoh.gg page if you want to take a look at what we could help you do as a guild
  • Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member or two to fill out.
    About us:
    We are a somewhat casual group of older gamers with more of a family atmosphere and lively chat. We seek balance in the force between light and dark, between casual and hardcore styles.
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 84mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroics, weekdays are between 8:30-9 weekends are near 10-11 AM for international players
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: 33* on Light Side 32* on Dark
    TW: 8-5 Win/Loss record
    Donations: We have over 30k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line as a supplement but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595
    About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.
    Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude! May accept lower if a proven team player with a smart build
  • Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member or two to fill out.
    About us:
    We are a somewhat casual group of older gamers with more of a family atmosphere and lively chat. We seek balance in the force between light and dark, between casual and hardcore styles.
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 84mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroics, weekdays are between 8:30-9 weekends are near 10-11 AM for international players
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: 33* on Light Side 32* on Dark
    TW: 8-5 Win/Loss record
    Donations: We have over 30k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line as a supplement but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595
    About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.
    Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude! May accept lower if a proven team player with a smart build
  • Options
    Evening all!

Raids

https://swgoh.gg/u/gbizz/ That is my swgoh.gg page if you want to take a look at what we could help you do as a guild.
  • Options
    We would love to have you join. Please see guild write up below. Great bunch of team players looking for good people.

If you love the game and enjoy playing and are looking for a guild that works together to achieve more for everyone we would be glad to have you. We do not tolerate selfish play as we believe everyone should benefit from having a guild to support each other. We only communicate in game but I am always available on here.

We have a large, very loyal portion of the guild that are growing players and we see this as an investment in moving forward for our guild so we do everything we can to help grow these players.

We are looking for players who At least level 65 and above to bolster our lineup and help give us a chance to better our raids, Tb and Tw.

Our stats are as follows:

Guild name: Dorstein rebellion
    Ally code : 758-712-339
    Current Guild GP 19 M (but growing fast as we nuture our Lowell level members)
    Level 85 players- 12
    level 80-84 players 4
    Level 70-79 players 5
    Level 69-65 players 2
    Total members 35(average 33 very active within 24 hours) we are busy streamlining inactive members to make room for new more “active” players.
    Pit raid Heroic (24 hr 0 damage rule) we do a lower tier every other raid that help lower members grow faster.’
    Tank normal (for now will be able to do HAAT very very soon)
    We do raids as soon as guild currency allows and are turning them around faster every time so won’t be long before we are doing 2-4 raids a week.

Guild has a large Mix of people from all around the world so I try set raid times in a space that suits everyone and no one gets left behind.

Daily contributions and exchanges are part of the game but we don’t hold you to any hard and fast expectations. We just enjoy playing and appreciate whatever you can offer to the efforts of the guild.

We are pretty competitive in TB but still need the numbers and a few stronger player to take part in TW and bolster TB. If you have any questions I’m happy to answer them so drop me a message, otherwise, Please feel free to join as our group (lvl 65 or above at the moment) is open till we get the right combination of members together.

Look forward to hearing from you but if you find another more suitable guild that will also be a great result. Good luck with your search either way. MTFBWY
  • Options
    Ghosts of Malachor II

We are a very friendly, organized and helpful with members from all over the world with a nice mix of heavy hitters and casual but committed members and are looking to add strong active players with versatile rosters for TB's and TW.

Current guild GP is 76M

Recruiting LVL 85 players with over 1 mil gp!

24/0 on all raids
    FFA on raids after 24/0
    Pit raid has a 20 minute hold on posting damages for those able to solo.
    3 Hpit weekly on rotating schedules to accommodate all of our members. 12/6/9pm EST
    2 HAAT weekly launch time at 12:00 PM EST
    32*+ in TB

Guild runs on EST - refresh is at 6:30 PM EST

ZERO tolerance for disregard to other members, leave the drama at the door and enjoy the game

REQUIREMENTS:
    Activity is required and appreciated but no pressure to meet 600 tickets per day although the majority of our members do. We do however have a 400 ticket per day minimum.

7 days inactive without notice will result in removal.

MUST HAVE:
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg Profile

If interested please contact me via PM here or the preferred and quicker method which is Discord or LINE.

Discord: Oprahmus Prime#9791
    LINE: oprahmusprime
  • Options
    Join Rulers of Moraband!
    We are a fun and energetic HAAT guild looking for a small merger or individual players who can contribute to an already awesome guild.
    If you’re tired of not being able to do TW and nobody else from your guild is interested in progress. Why waste your time? Join a family of players who can help you reach your goals!
    Join Rulers of Moraband!!

- 13 wins in a row TW
    - 2x’s a week HAAT
    - 3x’s a week Hpit. With a 24h, 0 damage registration period.
    -700k gp requirement. Can be lifted depending on the applicant.
    - We use Discord for communication.
    - 20 :star:️ TB and rising.
    - 2030 EST reset, with raids starting at reset.

Add Enone#2827 on Discord, or just apply to Rulers of Moraband in goh

Don’t be a victim of guild inactivity. Join Rulers of Moraband, before spots fill up.
    Opportunity is knocking.
  • Options
    Vaders Slayers is a friendly guild looking for new recruits! Everyone is helpful and we work to help each other progress.

We have both hPit and hAAT on farm currently achieve 26-27* on both LSTB and DSTB. Our TW record is 7-5 and we fall in the 60M GP bracket. We're actively working to improve results on all Guild Events. Participation in all Guild Events is required.

We're looking for active members with 1.3M+ GP; however, we will consider members with a lower GP.

To get in touch with us, hop into our recruitment channel at: https://discord.gg/3YWyDJT
  • Nearian
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Our guild, New York Siths, is looking for a new active member or two. We are currently at 91+k GP. We regularly complete each raid on hard difficulty and are extremely active in TB and TW. We use in game and discord communication. This is a great guild that excels at the game but is also laid back and helps to develop its players. If you are interested in the guild, I'd love to talk more about what we do.

New York Siths

Discord: Please PM me for an invite

Mostly US players in Eastern time zone

Hard raids regularly 2-3 times per week (each raid)

~33 stars in TB and winners in almost every single TW (think we have lost once ever)

Looking for daily players or those who communicate when they will be unavailable

1.5 mil GP preferred

• Tazu
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    star_wars_sith_wallpapers_images_For_Free_Wallpaper.jpg

Anarchy (in the UK)

- 1 space available
    - 95.5m GP Heroic raid guild looking for players to participate in raids and join our TB team.
    - High achieving guild with longstanding and experienced members.
    - Fun social guild. Mostly mature players, some with families. We enjoy a laugh and respect that life comes first.
    - 35* last TB

Requirements:

- We are seeking level 85 members with a minimum of 1.5m GP.
    - Aim for 600 tickets a day please.
    - Must install Line App. Add Droppermai / Djake / Tazuzoo. Find the app here: https://line.me/en/
    - Must have account with www.swgoh.gg (it isn’t necessary to use it, we just need you to register so we can keep track of our guild’s progress for TB)
    - We expect players to own critical characters for TB (or at the very least, be aiming to get them asap)
    - We ask that people be team players.

Raids:

- Both HAAT and Heroic Rancor are on farm. Avg 3~4 runs each per week.
    - 24 hour hold on all raids.
    - Raid times are held at UK 19:30~20:30 weekdays. Special HAAT 12:30 (noon) on the weekend for our global players.

Drop us a message on Line app for a chat. Would be great to get to know you!
    Droppermai / Djake / Tazuzoo (on Line app)
  • Options
    We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut!!!

It's rare we have an opening because we do not have much turnover. But we have one space available.
    We are at 100 million GP guild looking for 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 35 stars on TB, and have only lost 3 TWs.

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • Options
    Scruffy Looking Maulrats is looking for a motivated Individual!

Here is your opportunity to join a premier non whale guild. Sure, we have rules and requirements. That only leads to better rewards for everyone.

About us:

Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/1261/scruffy-looking-maulrats/

Guild GP: 115 mil +
    Avg GP: 2.1 mil

Guild Reset time: Currently 1:30 pm EST
    Raids: FFA at Refresh
    Rules: 24hr-0dmg on all raids

TB: Averaging 40 on Light Side, 40 on Dark Side and improving each time

Chat: Discord required, chatting optional but encouraged.

About you:

You are expected to be active in game and to have fun!

We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW.

CHS, the Hoths, ROLO, Starck a must. Be ready to balance guild needs along with personal team development needs - we're all overloaded on farming, let's work together to make it easier.

Put forth your best effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 1.8 mil GP (negotiable) and a positive attitude (a must)!

Enough blabbering, start saying what every SLM guildee says.. “I wish I found you guys sooner.”

- Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
  • Options
    28277261_10100161679011193_242627871073605767_n.jpg?oh=b88013b4f6c522c804052a6961009cb4&oe=5B1A55AE

Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.

Guild payout/reset time is 6:30 PM PST (0330 CET)

Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 6:30 pm PST (0330 CET) for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 9:45 am PST (1845 CET)

Our HAAT raid launches at 6:30 pm PST (0330 CET) for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 7:30 am PST (1630 CET) the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 11:30 pm PST (2030 CET) same day and then P4 opens at 10:00 am PST (0400 CET) the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.

On the light TB we are getting 37 Stars.
    On the dark TB we are getting 35 Stars.
    Current guild GP is 105+ million

These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum 2 Million GP

Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/

Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis

• Options
    L'A Guinness du Vieux Ben recrute

Salut à tous !

Notre guilde recrute une bonne douzaine de joueurs et joueuses pour compléter ses effectifs.
    Nous recherchons des gens motivés et charmants avec au moins 1 million de Puissance Galactique.

L'objectif : achever la conquête de l'Assaut de char héroïque (P3 en sursis, P4 à passer).
    Si tu es motivé(e) et apprécie la courtoisie et la bonne ambiance, tu as frappé à la bonne porte !

Notre fuseau horaire est GMT+1, la réinitialisation des activités est à 17h30
    Rancors héroïques Lundi et Jeudi soirs à 21h, CAB Lundi ou Mercredi (1/sem)
    37M de PG, ~15 étoiles en BdT, seules deux défaites en GdT (1 mat. zeta par Guerre)

L'inscription se fait sur invitation, à condition de t'être inscrit(e) sur notre serveur Discord
    avec ton pseudo du jeu https://discord.gg/xXdvHMy (notre moyen de communication n°1).
    Si tu souhaites faire venir des ami(e)s ou ta guilde c'est négociable tant que vous n'êtes pas plus de 15.
  • Options
    Green Company wants you!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/26106/green-company/
    We are an USA EST guild.
    Greetings, I am Order 66, the recruiter from the Green Company. We are looking for members who are level 75 and up who need those Han Solo shards and are ready for Territory Battles and Territory War. If you need a home to get things done and build those characters please join us. We follow "Warrior presents" and his numerous game aspect videos. We are transitioning to the exclusive Heroic Rancor raids which offer Han Solo shards and better gear rewards. The only requirement is you need at least one 7 star hero. If you have one or several 7 star heroes then you're ready to join Green Company. Join our 2018 team effort goal to run a Heroic HAAT raid.
    Our rules are as follows:
    Be active: if you are inactive for more than a week we will give you the boot
    Communicate: game chat, discord & EA (life happens so let us know if you're down for the count)
    Build tickets: (we don't have a daily ticket limit but most members produce 300+ daily)
    Share gear in the guild exchange (we are very active)
    Participate with daily guild activities: (we usually hit the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reward tiers)
    Hit me up on Discord Order66#6836
    Send an ally request to 885-233-954 if you would like to join
    If you have any questions send me a PM.
  • Options
    Dragons_of_Dune_Sea.jpg
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Our guild is looking for active players, who are ready to contribuite theiк efforts and have fun!

Guild name — Blackrock
    Recruiter name — Parade
    Our Telegram channelhttps://t.me/SWGGBlackRock, feel free to write there also
    Guild reset time — GMT +03:00
    Raids — Rancor heroic, AAT 1st tier, but we hope to do heroic in one month
    Territory Battles and Territory Wars — average, but we have a goal to improve our performance, just need active players
    Participation — daily activity, preferably 600 tickets a day, but we just need you to do your best
    Language — English

• Options
    Hey,

My group Ryloth Raiders runs haat two times a week and hpit three. We are one member short or a full house and pull in right around 28k tickets a day. We don't require them but our guys are active on their own and let us know if they are leaving for a few days or what not. We're mostly a group of older, more experienced players with a great vibe.

Our stats are as follows:

Guild Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/7328/ryloth-raiders/

Guild GP: 74,543,000

Average GP: ~1,600,000

Raid Times: We have 3 rotation times that spread throughout the timezones to help give everyone a better chance at raiding. (We have a few English friends overseas) The 3 rotations are A-10:30pm est/3:30 utc B-2pm est/7pm utc and C 12pmest/5pmutc
    Guild Reset: 7:30 pm EST
    Territory Wars are 11-2

LSTB 30 stars

DSTB 29 stars

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/Nrx3JkE

Requirements:
    Mostly active participation, we aren't going to strike you down if you miss your 600 on an off day, we do want you to participate if you join a tw, and we ask for at least deployment on tb phases. There is a 24 hour zero damage rule in place on both raids as well as, if you have raid Han or gk stay out of their respective top three. We like to help out guys get there more quickly. Discord is mandatory, and we like to be let know if your going to be travelling or away for an extended period of time.

Please let us know if you'd be interested, you can drop me a PM on here or message any of the following on discord:

Guild Leader:

Darshan#1626

Officer:

Namfoodlenackle#2008

Rhettrostyle#3549

We are a great guild with a family like atmosphere. We have a great mix of members with different types of personalities and it works great.

Thanks,

Rhett
  • Options
    Guild name: SGP Boleh
    We are an active guild based in Singapore that is looking for active players. No level requirements needed. But cannot be inactive for more than 3 days. English speakers only. Active members mostly coordinate in Line chat. We provide tips and guides in our chat as well.
    Guild GP: 44 mil
    Timezone: Singapore (GMT+8); Dailies reset every midnight and guild activity resets at 6.30pm
    Members: 49/50 (pending to kick out 3 inactives)
    Raids:
    Currently, we are completing Heroic rancor and Heroic AAT raids 2-3 times a week. Raids are opened at ~10pm whenever we have enough tickets. 24hrs no dmg rule applies on Heroic rancor, after which low hitters who deal dmg < 1 mil hit at 10pm, high hitters who deal dmg > 1 mil hit at 11pm and soloists are only allowed to post dmg after 11.15pm. We are also rotating rankings to allow those without 7 stars Raid Han to earn their shards faster. No restrictions for HAAT.

Territorial Battles: We are getting about 18 stars each in LS/DS Territorial Battles.
    Territorial Wars: We have a very high success rate of winning in TW. Having lost twice so far. We have a relative good coordination in TW.
    Ally code: 233-951-319
    Line ID: raytan486
    Interested parties pls pm me first before you attempt to join.
  • Options
    STRONTIUM DOGS NOW RECRUITING!

We are having a major spring clean, cutting a lot of inactive players in preparation for new content so plenty of spaces available for active players. Can take individuals or groups of up to 10, may be able to negotiate on even larger groups.

We are a UK based guild (GMT timezone) but have members from all over and all time zones welcome. We are active on Discord and are happy to give support and advice wherever we can. Rules and strategy are decided as a group, so all members have a full say in any decisions that affect them.

A bit more about us:
    GP was over 100m but down to about 85m now with the cuts, 33+ stars in TBs, raiding Rancor 3 times a week, HAAT twice a week.

Daily refresh is at 12am, Arena payout at 6pm, Ship Arena payout 7pm. (All times GMT).

Both raids begin with 24hr registration period. After that HAAT is free for all, but Rancor is limited to one attack per player and we ask that soloists allow 15 minutes from raid start before registering score. Rancor starts at 7pm, HAAT at 730pm GMT.

We are looking for active players that are keen to make progress in a friendly, supportive environment, you don't have to be the finished article, just eager to improve and willing to take part in guild events. Only requirements are that you are active, enthusiastic and have (or are prepared to get) Discord for communication.

If you would like an invite, or have any questions, PM me here, add me on Discord at; Jam Dev#6795 or join our recruitment server at: https://discord.gg/EVZwedy

Jam
This discussion has been closed.