Daily crystal packs.

EA said they were going to create a better daily pack well where is it? Please show ea how much we players want the daily crystal packs by keeping this post active. Thank you:)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

• Options
    EA said they were going to create a better daily pack well where is it? Please show ea how much we players want the daily crystal packs by keeping this post active. Thank you:)

Well, that's not exactly what they said. Here's the relevant excerpt from the Update back in August...
    DAILY CRYSTAL BOOSTER SIGNS OFF
    We are removing the Daily Crystal Booster from the Store effective 8/29/2017 for Android and iPhone users. ... We are reviewing alternative formulations of the booster pack and hope to bring it back in the future.
  • Options
    Move it all you want , I still want the things back. I've been playing since June and bought them since day 1 along with extra for toons and packs but since you removed them I have since removed my wallet from the game. RIP the daily overachiever days... plus my income to the game
  • Options
    And they did say 100 percent it was coming back verify it in the forums under a different post they were quoted
  • Options
    Lothario wrote: »
    And they did say 100 percent it was coming back ...

I never saw that. Can you point me to it?
  • Options
    Ea has been missing my 11 dollars every 3 weeks for months now. I would love to start giving it back to them. This pack never affected my other crystals purchases (which is what I think they think it was doing). Having this pack equals more money from me and I'm sure many others. Please bring this back
  • Options
    Lothario wrote: »
    And they did say 100 percent it was coming back verify it in the forums under a different post they were quoted

Link or it didn't happen