If you HAD to use a Jedi team...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    zQGJ, HY/ZBarriss, GK, Ezra, Aayla/Anakin.
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    I think that it would have to include:
    - GK lead
    - zeta bariss
    - ezra
    - hermit yoda
    - +1
    That's the only way i can see any jedi team having a fighting chance on defense

For the fifth, I'd love to have another tanky damage dealer like ezra, but anakin's aoe will get him killed. Old Ben is reliable but does no damage. Qui gon is way too squishy and only his assist does damage.

This sounds like it desperately needs Mace Windu reworked to truly show how much of a bad **** he should be in this game.
  • Options
    With the Vader and EP rework incomming, Ezra and Old Ben are no good choice anymore, imho.

I would go for zQGJ (L), GK, Hoda, zBarris and Aayla Secura.

Put GK in the lead, if you haven't zetaed QGJ.
  • Options
    The problem is they made Jedi great for someone just starting to have fun playing as Jedi. As a result, end game they are really useless. Vader new rework makes they even more squishy. If I had to guess a squad....

GKzz(L), Zarriss, zHoda, Ezzra, zAayla
  • Options
    zQGJ/Hoda/GK/Ezra/Old Ben.
    I’ve tested this team against everything except JTR teams and it has absolutely no issues winning on offense. Not sure about defense. I thought the Palp rework was dropping today so I switched arena squads.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    zQGJ/Hoda/GK/Ezra/Old Ben.
    I’ve tested this team against everything except JTR teams and it has absolutely no issues winning on offense. Not sure about defense. I thought the Palp rework was dropping today so I switched arena squads.

It can beat JTR too, but I will say that it is the toughest match up for them depending on JTR comp and mods.
  • Options
    It never made sense for Anakin (or any character) to hurt himself. That needs to be reworked.

Hoda, zbarris, GK lead should help his reckless attacks.
    Hit the gym.