Character Strategy- Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    So Vader no longer has a leadership? mats refund coming?

Kozi already explained that the OP was just highlighting changes. There are no changes to his leader ability. Please read the thread before posting the same question that has been asked and answered in the handful of posts before yours.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Can you write a new unique zeta-text separately, please?
    the biggest russian-language swgoh community: vk.com/swgoh
  • Options
    Dat Unique.... Dat No retaliation...

Aw yissssssssssssssssssss

Btw, An unique to level up means More power to his Tie Advanced X1
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Songofkali wrote: »
    Is he getting a stats bump so his basic hits harder?

No, it still hits like a wet noodle

My Vader hits for about 10k on his basic. That's not that bad.
  • Options

Even if he does hit like a wet noodle, he gains 40 speed on the right team and anywhere between 48 and 104 speed against Rebels and Jedi AND can't be countered when he attacks the entire opposing team and applies a ton of debuffs.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »

Even if he does hit like a wet noodle, he gains 40 speed on the right team and anywhere between 48 and 104 speed against Rebels and Jedi AND can't be countered when he attacks the entire opposing team and applies a ton of debuffs.
    This ^^^
  • Options
    Tarkin lead for speed boost +8 palp 8x2 speed, thrawn +8 tfp +8 = +40 plus tarkins which I can’t remember

Cls, old Ben, r2 wiggs or chaze =+40

How fast is vader now *mindblown*
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Tarkin lead for speed boost +8 palp 8x2 speed, thrawn +8 tfp +8 = +40 plus tarkins which I can’t remember

Cls, old Ben, r2 wiggs or chaze =+40

How fast is vader now *mindblown*

Mine would be at 268 and he’s not modded for speed!!
  • Options
    Does Vader gain speed from his own sith and empire tags?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Does Vader gain speed from his own sith and empire tags?

At least one game changer has said yes.
  • Options
    Question is if the Empire/Sith and Jedi/Rebel tags apply separatedly, or only once per toon,

you'd be looking at 56 speed from his own team, imagine vs a team with Old ben, Ezra and Kanan, 64 speed from the enemy.

120 Speed from team compositions ALONE.
  • Options
    I don't think he gains speed from his own tags, just allies. So 104 speed and "only" 40 speed from his own team.

• Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Question is if the Empire/Sith and Jedi/Rebel tags apply separatedly, or only once per toon,

you'd be looking at 56 speed from his own team, imagine vs a team with Old ben, Ezra and Kanan, 64 speed from the enemy.

120 Speed from team compositions ALONE.

Was just about to post this. Peeps keep saying 104sp but it would max at 120sp since there’d be 15 total tag modifiers

• Options
    I don't think he gains speed from his own tags, just allies. So 104 speed and "only" 40 speed from his own team.

R2 does gain buffs from his own multiple tags, no reason to think vader would be different.
  • Options
    That speed on vader...Agreed what is the double tag roll?

So, with this would he in a EP team with 3 other empire get 8+8, 8+8, 8, 8, and 8?

Does he count and if so does he count for 16 all the time?

Possible get 56 base speed added by his team alone and as mentioned against phoenix would go 56 more!
  • Options
    So is Vader getting 16 speed from Palpatine alone since he is both Empire and Sith? Also, does Vader get 0, 8, or 16 Speed from his own tags? Does he also get +16 when going against Old Ben since he is both Jedi and Rebel?
  • Options
    Which part of Vader's unique is the zeta?
  • Options

It says 'empire ally' and 'sith ally' not 'other empire/sith allies'. He should get the speed buff based on his tags.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

It says 'empire ally' and 'sith ally' not 'other empire/sith allies'. He should get the speed buff based on his tags.

Well in that case Vader is the new king of speed. And being able to apply speed down to the entire enemy team without counters. Speed for days.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Ouch, a wild R1 Vader appears...
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    By the way if i have a empire team agains a rebel team does this mean Darth Vader will receive 8x9 speed? Or it will be only 8 speed for each tag (8x2)?

8x9 baby

Oh, boy. Vader is getting faster.
  • Options
    So, who's the better leader; Zader or zEP (assuming I'm running GMT, RG & TFP)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

For what purpose?

Dstb I would definitely favour Palpatine in arena usually Palpatine but sometimes not.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

For what purpose?

Dstb I would definitely favour Palpatine in arena usually Palpatine but sometimes not.

TW and DSTB
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

For what purpose?

TW and DSTB

Dstb I would favour Palpatine simply because of the potency hit for rebels same for tw as you can target rebel teams. Against non rebels teams I'm not certain.
  • Options
    This Unique zeta is exactly what Vader needed: thank you!
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Does Vader's immunity to turn meter reduction mean that if dazed he will still get turn meter from bonus effects?
    Res non verba
  • Options
    @Bora it shouldnt.

Vader is immune to tm reduction, so if you try to reduce his tm, it is always resisted.

If vader is dazed, he cannot gain bonus turn meter.

These are altwo xompletely different things.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    @Bora it shouldnt.

Vader is immune to tm reduction, so if you try to reduce his tm, it is always resisted.

If vader is dazed, he cannot gain bonus turn meter.

These are altwo xompletely different things.

I agree with you, they surely are coded differently and personally I think it won't (even partially) prevent daze effect.
    But the wording kinda opens to interpretate the daze negation of a due tm as a "reduction", hence the request for clarification.
    Res non verba