4 star heroes from bronzium

2Next

Replies

• HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    After a few weeks of thinking you all are a bunch of trolly liars, I finally got a 4* hero from bronzium.

It's a Mace Windu and I probably won't use him but I'm glad I got him.
  • Options
    I pulled 3* Stormtrooper from bronze and 3* Assaj Ventress from chromium. Everything else has been junk. My girlfriend (who has been playing for less time than me) has pulled 4* Maul from chromium, and 4* Mace Windu and 4* Ima-Gun Di from bronze. Smh.
  • Options
    Was having a terrible shard-faming run (21 tries on Talia = 4! shards) and thought this was gonna be a bad star wars day. Goes to bronze, First pack: Boba Fett, third pack: Poggle
    AMAZING!
  • Options
    In any game people will say that you made things up unless they see it or it happens to them. I got the same reaction initially in Destiny when I told people exotic engrams would sometimes not go to the postmaster during the Oryx shade fight.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I just got Old Daka (4Stars) from Free Bonzium Data pack!! im lv48.
  • Options
    I awoke just now with my phone in my hand, fell asleep playing. I went to turn off the game, saw I had a free spin and finally got a character. Unfortunately it was Mace Windu, who's hard to farm. Guess I can't complain...
  • Options
    Got Datcha today my 3. 4* from bronzium.
    Not bad with 22 Days playtime.
    Every week a 4*.^^
  • Options
    Got a 4* Barriss last week and a 4* Douku a few weeks before that from Bronzium
  • Options
    I only get good stuff under the influence. 10/10 highly recommend.
  • Options
    Jonah wrote: »
    I only get good stuff under the influence. 10/10 highly recommend.

+1
  • Options
    Don't condone using drugs and gambling. They already go hand-in-hand as it is. Drinking and gambling, though... ;)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Got a 3* tusken raider took around 100 pulls or so..odds are not with us on bronzium.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Daka and Tie Fighter Pilot plus some useless 1* I can't remember, might have been Coruscant Underworld Police.

Post edited by JediOne on
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I have pulled 4 different 4 stars. Boba Fet, mace windu, Datcha and ururururueueuruurue idk that dudes name but you guys know who I mean :) it's very real!
  • Options
    At level 52 I pulled a 4* Boba Fett :smiley:

Until then I pulled a IG-86, Ewok Elder and a Royal Guard
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Pulled Ima Gun Di over the weekend. Came just after I decided to splash out on 2 lots of the 8 Chromium Packs, where the best I got was a single 3 star character. Lesson learned (he says, knowing full well he'll do it again at some point)
  • Options
    Got 4* Uro and Boba
  • Options
    I got 4 star Barris, Boba and Poggle.
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Pulled a 4* Urororor and 3* fives from 2 weeks of playing.
  • Options
    I've pulled a few 2/3 star like Leia, Greedo, Tuskin Raider, etc, but I got my first 4 star yesterday - Ima Gun Di.
    What made this most amusing was that I had just unlocked Sideous from Arena and Vader (grinding those achievements!). So, Sunday was a great day for me.
    Now I'll probably stall for a few weeks with nothing. Lol.
  • Options
    recieved a 3* Dooku
  • Options
    This just dropped for me.
    709b75cd8766140bcd68aa6ab11c2458.jpg
  • Options
    Yup, I gots me a Poggle and Daka at 4* from Bronze.
  • Options
    I got duku
  • Options
    Old Daka, Ima-Gun Di and Mace Windu!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing ... Natta zip zero
  • Options
    I've gotten some 1 shard things but only one hero and it went to shards, Genosian I think.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    My kid pulled a 4* mace, 3* lobot; and a 2* hoth rebel today on back to back to back bronze rolls...
  • Options
    I've gotten 4* Barriss, 4* Poggle, and 4* UrUrUrUr from Bronzium