Content Update 2/7/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

Bit of clarification needed. In the Sith Marauder strategy post it says "Sith Marauder has +5% Defense, +5% Health Steal and +5% Tenacity for each buff on all characters". But in game the ability reads as "Sith Marauder has +10% Defense, +10% Health Steal and +10% Tenacity for each buff on all characters". Which is it @CG_Kozispoon ?

The in game info is correct. I must've nabbed and missed an update to the character kit. Quickly rectifed!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Where is guild shipments?

I thought it meant the guild store.. but this update led me to believe starck would have his own slot where he would be 100% of the time.. but I don't see him.. lol

Have you refreshed the store? Changes like these always show after the next refresh
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Will they fix the marquee bug where it gave level 85 players fewer shards than everyone else?

I too would like to know....have always bought the packs to push 3* marquee characters to 4* but these past 2 events were very disappointing. As well as the failure to reach a resolution as to why certain level players received the shards and others did not.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Where is guild shipments?

I thought it meant the guild store.. but this update led me to believe starck would have his own slot where he would be 100% of the time.. but I don't see him.. lol

Have you refreshed the store? Changes like these always show after the next refresh

Does it? So he should be there? Period? Lol I just used my guild currency to get thrawn to g11.. so I guess I'll wait lol
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can you explain the colonel starck bit? Is it guild store? Is this mean he's supposed to be on a slot 100% of the time?

You won't see it until after the store refreshes the next time after the update
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon -- is the 18th the correct date for the Palpatine Mythic? I thought they were supposed to run during the legendary?
  • RawEmpire
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Vader’s basic doesn’t have the “Jedi and rebels” can’t resist or evade terrifying swing
  • Options
    Vaders basic didn’t get the rebel bonus. Still only says Jedi. @CG_Kozispoon Just a FYI, not a complaint.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you Devs for the dark side love. You are making me one happy panda tonight <3.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Vaders basic didn’t get the rebel bonus. Still only says Jedi. @CG_Kozispoon Just a FYI, not a complaint.

Seems the ability is working as intended (per the rework), but the Ability messaging wasn't updated. Apologies! Shuttling this up to the team now.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options

Seems the ability is working as intended (per the rework), but the Ability messaging wasn't updated. Apologies! Shuttling this up to the team now.

I saw others post about the basic and just tried it out against Rebels. Vader's Basic did not automatically give them ability lock upon hitting them.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »

I saw others post about the basic and just tried it out against Rebels. Vader's Basic did not automatically give them ability lock upon hitting them.

It's only an 80% chance of triggering. It's just not resistible if that 80% triggers.
  • Options
    Franimus wrote: »
    Stay tuned... as in a tv show tie-in?

That's actually not a bad guess I'd say. Rebels is ending in the next month or so, I assume Disney would want that to have a proper send off.
  • Options

Thanks for the quick response. I’m sure it’ll be taken care of when it can be.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon any word on if first order executioner was supposed to move to shipments or chromiums?
  • Options
    Another Marquee event....really? Sorry but that kills the excitement for marauder 100% for me and other FTP....can we actually get them just released to a farmable spot for once?
  • Options

Anakin?
  • Options
    Shake up arena a bit, how exactly?
  • Options
    Ok, so I dropped 3 zetas (already had one on Vader) becaue I’m super hyped.

But I test my new Vader on a Jedi Training Rey squad and it DEFINITELY seemed like his AOE got countered by BB8. Then Rey hit him because of the assist.

Also, it doesn’t quite seem like he’s getting that speed boost. I have him at 212 speed on an all Empire team, plus I was fighting against R2 and GK. Somehow he didn’t go first on my team. That boost should’ve 270 speed, which is faster than any toon I have with him.

Anyone else experience this? I’m gonna test it again to make sure but the rework seems off.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Palps basic doesn't have the added shock description text
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Edited: I read it wrong.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Vader's Basic does not include Rebel in description like you listed
  • Options
    I thought I read it as can’t be countered at all. My mistake if wrong.
  • Options
    No I read it right. Says can’t be countered.
  • Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    If you read the description his counter block is only for Jedi and Rebels. JTR and BB-8 are Resistance.

My guild and I see no change in vaders basic. Doesn't say rebels. Please fix this.
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yeah I was wrong that’s why I removed my comment.

Actually it is his speed increase that is for any Empire, Sith allies and Jedi or Rebels ennemies...
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Vader's basic didn't get a text change, but it got changed in-game. It works on rebels.
  • Options
    Is there any possibility to extend the duration of abilities pack? I really love those..dont spring it for a short duration lol.