Need some guidance

2Next

Replies

• Options
    R2-D2 should return sometime this month, but he may not show until sometime April (without a full event calendar we simply have no idea); though he should return again prior to the next CLS, which I'm guessing will be back either May or June. You probably won't have time to build an Empire team before he comes next--especially if you divert for KRU--but should be able to get him the next time he comes.

I'd guess on Thrawn in April.
  • Options
    Doubtful. You’ll pick up Thrawn and Palps “for free” but the rest of your Empire characters are 4* or under.

Stay the course, finish starring your Phoenix and slap another gear level on them. You really want to be able to bank of them getting you a 7* EP and Thrawn, as these two(and Vader) will be pivotal in getting R2, and will likely become your post-Phoenix Arena team. For example, I’m top 10-20 on a 2+ year old shard and use them currently in Arena. Pretty much any other 2 Empire begins those 3 will work, but I’d highly recommend TFP and Tarkin since they are pilots. Storm would also be decent choice if you’re hesitant on spending Cantina energy on TFP since he’s a tank.

One of the worst habits anyone can develope in this game is losing focus and jumping about from project to project. It’s far better to have 5-10 maxed characters for your level then 30 mediocrely geared/leveled characters.