Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Don't get ur hopes too high. We know the tragic story of palp n vader rework :dizzy:
  • EAZY_E8
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I mean, while the raid reward will most likely be Sion/ Traya, which I’d still be hype for...that’d be a bad kitten way of dropping revan or Malak...for a revan event
  • Options
    I like most of the updates, as any way to solve the amount of time it takes to play this game competitively each day. The only thing that honestly concerns me is adding defensive squads for Territory Wars. Territory Wars are hands down my least favorite part of this game. As soon as CG alleviated the time spent on GW with a needed (and awesome!) nerf, they replaced it with Territory Wars. Now I don't have to face 3 nodes a day with g12 meta teams, I get to face up to 200-250 of them with my guild. Since 40-60% of the guild uses the only viable counter teams on defense, a small part of the guild gets to dig through 50 zarriss, zaul, JTR, and titan squads. The thought I may have to look at more of those squads is incredibly demotivating, especially since the solution for tie breaks (successful defenses) solves that issue.

Making top guilds face even more monotony is not encouraging. It's deflating.
  • Options
    cool on the new raid.

can you please up the rewards for TBs?

Thanks.

image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F29%2F636028149735901149-875626070_dont%2520thank%2520me%2520at%2520once%2520gif.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=441&h=13638e6a08734c59efba6819f055930f014a6c8ab24e86a53b3cd5d93d54f6d9&size=980x&c=166379184
  • Options
    Wtrash405 wrote: »
    REVAN ! Please raid reward

that would be awesome! no need to deviate from my farming path to get revan!
  • Options
    I don't normally comment on updates and news, but this one has me incredibly excited, and I wanted to put a big thank you to everyone at Capital Games for this one. Awesome news!
  • Options
    Amazing. I hope the raid reward is also a sith
  • Options
    Here's hoping Revan or Malgus are raid reward.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Very excited about the Sith raid! Also thank you for finally fixing the ticket counter.

So, no sims on bronziums then.
  • Options
    LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Maybe they will release Sion via Marquee and Traya will be the raid reward?
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I would just like to say thanks to the team, the QoL update is amazing and accepting the old republic and adding Kreia to the game is the single greatest thing that will ever happen to this game!
  • Options
    Oh my God, this is actually the best news I've heard from this game. The second best was Nihilus (which this tops, as it'll include Traya/Kreia and Sion as well, and the third was Thrawn.

You have everyone's attention with this, well done! Now just be sure to make it new, exciting, and make the rewards worth it. We have faith in you and we know it is a lot, but you've got this! Thanks CG, truly!

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie
  • Hut
    39 posts Member
    Options
    But but but ... no new ships?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder how each phase of the Sith Raid will play out? If done in the order of Kotor 2, it'll be DN in phase 2, Sion in phase 3 and Traya in phase 4. Perhaps Atris in phase 1?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Hut wrote: »

Coming soon
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Wonder how each phase of the Sith Raid will play out? If done in the order of Kotor 2, it'll be DN in phase 2, Sion in phase 3 and Traya in phase 4. Perhaps Atris in phase 1?

Interesting thing to consider. Atris would be great! But I am guessing you will have a go at Sith Marauder, Trooper and Assassin in phase one,
  • Options
    No Bronzium multi sim?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i don't like to toot my own horn, but....... you're welcome guys
    #MakeGWSim-Able !!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Interesting thing to consider. Atris would be great! But I am guessing you will have a go at Sith Marauder, Trooper and Assassin in phase one,

How about, P1 Nihilus, P2 Sion, P3 Traya, P4 All three of them at once?
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Hut wrote: »

Coming soon

This is a Sith-Dark Side month, ships "may" come next month...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Don't be so quick to judge...maybe the new raid will not have challenge gear and instead award useful stuff.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    The ONLY QOL Update that I want...
    Prevent me from refreshing my opponent list for 20 minutes just so that I can make the jump from 19 to 13 etc. This is the worst. Because gaming companies use a lot of statistics, such as the average amount of time spent in game every day, I have a feeling this will never be fixed. Please prove me wrong!
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I like pretty much all of this.

There is one thing that could be added. Multi-buying bronziums.
    Because they’re awkward to do one at a time.
  • Options
    Defensive points. Full 600 fix. Sith raid. More d teams for bigger guilds(what is the gp threshold?) more QOL. Good update.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Love this update! Well done .... just dying for the gear exchange or converter :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    The wicket etc. Thing is just a copy and paste from a recent content update isn't It?

Other than that super sweet and can't wait for the new raid

no...
    We recently made the following Character Shards available in Shipments. Going forward, you’ll also see them in more traditional farmable locations. that is new news.

No it isn’t.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/155669/content-update-1-25-2018#latest
  • Options
    Just give me a squad button on the home screen so I can edit them without needing to go into a battle to do so. It's such a dumb, roundabout way of having to do things. Let me edit them whenever I want already!
This discussion has been closed.