Speed mods

Iceih_SWG
301 posts Member
edited February 2018
After reading this thread (link). I thought it would be nice to have a poll for the matter.

Speed mods 18 votes

Speed mods are ok as they are now
33%
Dooku_for_daysleefKynoRojasLukeSkyrunner3ReD7 6 votes
I like to speed mods but I think there must be some limits (example 25% of characters base speed or cap at +40 or any other limit)
33%
Khorvog_KarbossaPotatoManIceih_SWGFunderboltsAleSahnDroh_1979Daeva 6 votes
Speed mods must be removed, because there is no effective counter to speed.
5%
MrGrips 1 vote
Speed mod values must be very low just the minimum necessary to force shoot order to make an strategy.
11%
AnrathCitizen_CAN 2 votes
Speed mods are ok, we only need a faster way to farm them
16%
JediMasterGibsElleMadaraSchmoozer 3 votes

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Speed mods are ok, we only need a faster way to farm them

I bought a speed mod set for my fingers and now I can farm speed mods faster.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I like to speed mods but I think there must be some limits (example 25% of characters base speed or cap at +40 or any other limit)
    I believe actually that rather than speed being a raw amount, that they should all be +x% speed. X = current # in mods divided by 2. for example, rather than +30 speed arrow it should be maybe +15% speed.

how would this change? toons that are meant to be fast will stay fast, while toons that are meant to be slow stay balanced.
  • Options
    Speed mods are ok as they are now
    It’s not how long a player has been playing, it’s how early in your gaming that you start concentrating on farming speed mods that is crucial. These speed mods are a base strategy in the game, like any other one. And the secondary speed acquisition is the hardest to achieve with getting past 10+ points, let alone 15+. If you plan on being a factor with certain game features, start farming them early and often. Just like the gear, shards and zeta’s, it’s all about the grind. Enjoy the game for what it is ;)
  • Options
    Speed secondaries, and them being the only thing that matters with mods is an awful system

But I don't really get your poll options
  • Options
    Speed secondaries, and them being the only thing that matters with mods is an awful system

But I don't really get your poll options

My bad, I shouldmhave added "Other" option.
  • Options
    I believe actually that rather than speed being a raw amount, that they should all be +x% speed. X = current # in mods divided by 2. for example, rather than +30 speed arrow it should be maybe +15% speed.

how would this change? toons that are meant to be fast will stay fast, while toons that are meant to be slow stay balanced.

It would work fine for mod balance, but we will loose uses for mods like compensating a character's slowspeed or forcing shooting order.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    No vote here, cause I want faster speed mods, I hope the 7* mods can go to 75 speed on a secondary