Add Bounty Hunter and Sith tags to asajj ventress plz!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    And .... if asajj have a separatist tag.... it mean that she was already with dooku?
  • Options
    Why sabine wren isnt a bounty hunter
    Why jyn, bodhi, chaze are rebel and enfys isnt
    ....stop
  • Options
    Ventress doesnt know the rule of 2, she doesnt know the beliefs of the ancient sith. She has no knowledge of how the force is used in either form of the religion. Its about the same as calling a Muslim a Christian because they both believe in a God.

If Ventress studied the ancient sith and declared herself a sith lord, then she would have grounds for being one, but as it stands we have no reason to suggest that she practised being an actual sith. If she had helped Dooku kill Palpatine and then Dooku took her on as an official apprentice, that would also qualify her as a sith. If she found a holocron with an ancient sith lord and restarted the ancient sith that would also work. She does neither.

As for when she proclaimed being a sith, she was ignorant, and not a reliable source of information.

Her job is just an assassin, and this is not the same as sith assassin who had knowledge of the ancient sith and belonged to that order.

• Options
    Just for the record...are they counting Asajj as a Sith for the Sith Agent quest? Quest shows 3/5, I only have 2.

zabq4eskbywo.png
    zc3sxj9ss6db.png
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @Firebrigade

Yes. I have 4/5 but only Vader, Palpatine and Maul @ 7*. Ventress must be the 4th. Go figure...
  • Options
    Here's another reason for having a sith tag on asajj. Who cares that some sith Lord proclaimed the rule of two thousands of years ago? At one time the sith ruled hf the Galaxy with an army of sith! There's nothing to say that they couldn't raise up again in an army.

Exactly. Palpatine tried to have her killed because she violated the rule of 2. If she violated the rule, it means she was a Sith. The Jedi also referred to her as a Sith or former Sith numerous times throughout cannon material. She was definitely a Sith at one point.

Of course that doesn’t mean this version has to be a Sith. I don’t recall there being any overlap between Sith, Nightsister, and Bounty Hunter, although there is certainly content I haven’t read/seen and even more I have read but have forgotten. Although I also don’t recall her being a Separatist and a Nightsister at the same time either...
  • Options
    Palpatine had her killed because he felt threatened. That doesnt automatically imply that Dooku was breaking the rule of 2.

As for the jedi referring to her as a sith? please provide where.

She was never and has never been a sith in canon. I wont speak for non-canon but for the most part nightsisters are considered through canon material compared to old republic which are solely expanded universe
  • Options
    I doubt she will get tagged as sith, but BH is yet to be seen as well Maybe Blue hair Ventress & Quinlin Vos BH....& Hopefully Vos Jedi tag