Your advice requested on my next Cantina farm

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Dooku, anti Jedi. Once my Bariss is ready for Yoda, I'll farm him . He's 6 stars and invaluable in Arena. Running Phasma, Dooku, Poggle, Kylo and Daka, holding positions much better.
  • Options
    So who did you decide to farm finally?

I´m in a similar situation, a couple of days away from 7* Geo and just debating on who should I farm next in Cantina nodes.

My options are Barriss, Lando or Dooku
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm farming Dooku. When I am done I am going to farm Lando because.. I dunno. I have no credits to level him, but I just don't feel like farming Barriss or JC when I won't need either at 7* until some time in April. :)
    Do you have either Barriss or Dooku yet and if so, at what level?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I had the almpst exact same choice and i am finishing dooku, then ill get barriss then jc or acolyte depending on whethr or not i need ability mats
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I'm farming Dooku. When I am done I am going to farm Lando because.. I dunno. I have no credits to level him, but I just don't feel like farming Barriss or JC when I won't need either at 7* until some time in April. :)

I can't wait until I finish Barriss 7*. I've barely begun in the 7th though so it'll take a while. Once she's done then finishing Dooku's 7th will finally get done then I will probably just max out heroes I derailed from before like Kylo.

Who are you farming in the cantina shipments?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Salokin wrote: »
    Go for dooku. You can always bank the shards if you need to spend on leveling.

Great thing about farming Bariss and Dooku is all the ability mats that drop. Id max them both personally. I'm about to start farming Dooku myself
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Salokin wrote: »
    Go for dooku. You can always bank the shards if you need to spend on leveling.

Great thing about farming Bariss and Dooku is all the ability mats that drop. Id max them both personally. I'm about to start farming Dooku myself

Yeah, after spending the past few weeks farming Dooku, I've realized how nice all the extra mats and credits are. When I go back to finish JC, I think I will stick with the higher node for that reason
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Who are you farming in the cantina shipments?
    At around the time the Yoda thing came out I had been working on Poe and Jinn so I used up all my tokens and am now just building my stockpile back up. I am just doing Poe slowly on his nodes (which also drop purple gear I need, even though they are expensive). I will eventually 7* Jinn and probably 6* Poe. I need to get Daka's 7th also, she's half way and again I am just slowly farming her hard node for now. :)
    Cantina tokens take forever. I'm up to 10k now, but that's really only one character from 6* to 7* and a bit left over. CG never seems to add anyone except in Cantina so I want to hold a reserve for a bit.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    After I get QG to 6, I'm going for Hoth Scout. But I decided to build s rebel team

I want him but am getting Daka first. I have all the other Rebels, but need Hoth Scout :(

Don't even have Daka myself. Haven't seen a need for her. Have all DS three stars except the last hard node on 7, and since I'm not farming him I haven't bothered to go back. Don't even use Talia for that matter.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Yeah that makes sense since you´re almost done with Dooku and it´s better to finish up the projects before starting new ones IMO.

Myself I have a 4* Barriss 20/65 which I use for GW and finish it everyday, so it´s not like a necessity.

And then the thing is that I don´t even have Dooku unlocked, so it would be almost starting from scratch (sitting at 10/30 rn) so it would be a long-term grind just like Lando
    But I know that Dooku is worth it end-game even if I don´t have a space for him in my arena currently, so that leaves me undecided, but maybe I´ll go for with Lando just to try something new...
  • Options
    Wow Qeltar, only you could get 1.3k views and 40+ responses on a who to farm thread. I mean that as a compliment