[UPDATE] Client Runs Smoother

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Not getting ability info in Battles. Buffs/ debuffs and abilities for characters are not showing since update. Anyone having this same issue?
  • Options
    Retitled for organizational purposes.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    I am going to agree with OP, today my game play experience was much, much smoother. Why, I don't know. Will it last? Cannot say. But today was nice. Felt like playing a professionally developed game that was not just barely holding together.
    Android motoZ something or other
  • Options
    Everytime I wanna start the game I need to reinstall it in order to getting it work. This is the worst launch of an update I've ever seen.
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • srfen74
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Pauses after ships moving, slow to open stores, BB8 is now not calling an assist every time he should. I have to disagree with the OP on the state of this update.
  • Options
    New version update just now. Ships still have a slight pause. Super super annoying.
  • Options
    Surprisingly, the update made the game run much smoother on my Galaxy Prime phone. The game has always run slower and slower until it froze and forced me to pull the battery out to close it. However, today I was able to do all of my farming/posting a 0 in a raid and the game still closed like it should. I guess the true test of it is going to be fighting an arena battle later if my tablet doesn't download the updates. (I really hate satellite internet bandwith limits, not that it has anything to do with the topic, but it's the reason I had to use my phone instead of my tablet today.)
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    New version update just now. Ships still have a slight pause. Super super annoying.

Had BIG pauses, now slight pauses give me much much better experience.
  • Options
    Not getting ability info in Battles. Buffs/ debuffs and abilities for characters are not showing since update. Anyone having this same issue?

Not missing, just that they increased the delay time for "tap and hold" events. You have to hold down significantly longer to have the effect. Same for when you want to edit a toon from the team selection screen.