Great for pay to play

Prev1
Surely By now the DEVS realise the game shops are out of date and could be a rotation based shop like the shipments which is scandalous to think the crystals we earn are for refreshes on the 1 shard u receive hard nodes that's why it only benefits p2p which I myself have spent hundreds aswell but come on the crystal rewards and shops don't even start with the bronZium need sorting out to even it out a little am not knocking the amazin work and what everyone does coz I love the game

Replies

• Options
    OK.
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    Ever heard of punctuation?
  • Options
    Am I missing something? Are they rotating some characters out of the stores?
  • Options
    I don't really care about punctuation
    No mate I just think the shops should all be rotating there items I look forward to earning credits for guild store because it rotates but the gw and squad store and bronZium just need a little tweaking
  • Options
    Learn punctuation.

Seriously, shuffling store shards would make a big mess and hinder farming strategies, so big no.
  • Jedimonk
    91 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Everyone has an opinion which is great
  • Options
    No one is ever going to take you seriously if you refuse to punctuate.
  • Jedimonk
    91 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Lovin life
  • Options

EVER HEARD PEOPLE WITH DIFFICULTIES PLAY THIS GAME AND ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT PUNCTUATION
    Apologies for havin an opinion ABOUT THE GAME
  • Options
    Jedimonk wrote: »

EVER HEARD PEOPLE WITH DIFFICULTIES PLAY THIS GAME AND ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT PUNCTUATION
    Apologies for havin an opinion ABOUT THE GAME

People will take your opinions seriously if you can communicate them effectively without getting angry.
  • Options
    Ok it's a lesson learnt thankyou
  • Options
    I think I agree with what you’re saying, but the lack of punctuation makes it hard to tell.
  • Options
    Haha ok I will learn from this and try my best to word things better it's just a bit difficult for me you see I don't want to explain my condition on here but I have took this as advice from you all so thankyou
  • Options
    Can someone do me a massive favour please and repeat my 1st post but with the punctuation in for me just so I can learn a little please I know your all busy but it would really help me
    Thanku
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Here you go, ended up having to reword it a bit as I well as I could understand. Let me know if you want anything changed :

Surely by now the devs realise the game shops are out of date. They could be rotation-based shops like the shipments. However, this store is scandalous as we have to spend the crystals we have earned on refreshes, only to get one shard from a hard node. That's why the shipments store only benefits p2p. I myself have spent hundreds on the game, but come on, the crystal rewards are poor for what we need from shipments.

Don't even get me started with the bronzium cards, they need sorting out too. Maybe rotate some character in/out and more gear.

I am not knocking the amazing work and what everyone does, because I love the game. I'm just slightly frustrated with some of the features that I feel are outdated or unfair.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    I don't really care about punctuation

You should, puntuation cares about you.
  • Options
    Can someone do me a massive favour please and repeat my 1st post but with the punctuation in for me just so I can learn a little please I know your all busy but it would really help me
    Thanku

Can't really, don't know exactly were what would go. That's sort of the problem and why the lack of it makes post without punctuation difficult to understand. Anyone that would try would be making their best guess, and could possibly change the meaning of what you tried to say
  • Options
    i clicked on this out of curiosity and stayed for the entertaining comments and lack of punctuations
  • Options
    Lol...!
  • Options
    Wow, the difference in my comment makes a lot more sense, thankyou for that , I really appreciate it.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Not sure if English is your first language or not, but there's a site/program called "Grammerly" that is really good. I'm sure it is free. If grammar is something you struggle with, type what you want to say into that first then copy and paste. Watching how it changes what you are writing may be a good way to learn some of the conventions and rules.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Options
    Wow, did this conversation really ended well ?! There is hope! :)
  • Options
    Wow, the difference in my comment makes a lot more sense, thankyou for that , I really appreciate it.

Cut n paste that to your original comment

I agree with your sentiment
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    ,..?!’”. ,!?.’,”,,,,..? ?,!,!.. and that’s all I got to say about that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The shops serve there purpose at many levels

Early - roster building
    Mid - GP building and gear from shard shop
    Late - gear from shard shop.

Rotating what is in the stores hurts the early game and possibly the mid level GP building as you may not have access to that one toon you want to finish.
  • Options
    Everyone slamming the OP for their grammer...it was very easy to understand the message. People will find anyway to try and make themselves feel superior.

I agree, the stores feel stale and need a change. Making changes and keeping everyone happy is the challenge :)
  • Options
    Here you go, ended up having to reword it a bit as I well as I could understand. Let me know if you want anything changed :

Surely by now the devs realise the game shops are out of date. They could be rotation-based shops like the shipments. However, this store is scandalous as we have to spend the crystals we have earned on refreshes, only to get one shard from a hard node. That's why the shipments store only benefits p2p. I myself have spent hundreds on the game, but come on, the crystal rewards are poor for what we need from shipments.

Don't even get me started with the bronzium cards, they need sorting out too. Maybe rotate some character in/out and more gear.

I am not knocking the amazing work and what everyone does, because I love the game. I'm just slightly frustrated with some of the features that I feel are outdated or unfair.

Thanks, this helped a lot in understanding the OP's post. :)

I agree that more toons should be included in the different stores. Especially those who can only be farmed from a single hard node. I don't mind if they're rotation-based, or the stores are extended to contain more toons.
  • Options
    Everyone slamming the OP for their grammer...it was very easy to understand the message. People will find anyway to try and make themselves feel superior.

Completely agree, borderline bullying.
  • Options
    Really appreciate it you know who you are.

Anyway it's nice to know there's mutual feeling over the shops.Have a good day people.