2Next

Replies

• Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Spang wrote: »
    Peer wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    VIP system = making you feel a bit better about spending rediculous amounts of money
    Being wined and dined when you're getting ...
    Sorry for being so negative, but this won't help p2p players. Pricess are still rediculous for what you get in return, getting slightly more via a VIP bonus isn't going to change that. I get that money isn't worth the same to everyone and i'm not saying you should stop spending if you enjoy spending on this game. However, objectively speaking it's insanely expensive for what you get in return. Making you feel better about pooring money into an addictive hobby is not something i support.

1.) I don´t want 1 additional crystal for every 50€ I spend. I play another game and there is a well designed VIP system in place that gives me ~30%-60% more crystals per purchase depending on kind of purchase.

I hope that you do realize that you get more crystals per purchase depending on kind of purchase.
    I can only provide prices in HUF, but notice the difference:
    Pouch of Crystals: HUF 3.1/crystal
    Vault of Crystals: HUF 2.3/crystal

So you get about 25% more crystals if you buy more. Ok, it's not exactly in the 30-60% range, but almost.
    Unless you spend those considerable amounts on pouches (that I don't think), you get more for your money.
    If you only buy chests, it's still 20% more than pouches.

When trading/exchanging currency there is always transaction cost and spreads. Usually transaction is lower for larger volumes. This is in my opinion the best way to compare purchase of ingame currency. There is a fixed exchange rate with decreasing transaction cost depending on volume. On the other hand one could argue that exchange rates in mobile games are completely arbitrary.
  • Options
    Send me your address and I'll send you a 'thanks for being a spender in a mobile game' card. I'm not sure if Hallmark actually makes those. But if not, I'll print one off myself.

As someone that's spent a LOT of money on this game, I think what you're proposing is ridiculous.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I thank everyone for participating. I and other spenders I am in contact with learned that a VIP system would not be very popular. You can continue discussing freedom of speech if you like.
  • Options
    They did send inbox gifts to spenders at some point in the past iirc. I can't find any info on the why or when it was done though. There were three tiers of rewards & you qualified for them if you spent a certain amount of crystals (or cash?). It isn't exactly what the op is asking for, but it would be nice if that came back around.

It was with the K2SO event... Everyone got the first pack, if you spent a $100 you got the second, $200 you got the third
  • Options
    There is a VIP system in place in a way.

First, p2p gain the temporary advantage they paid for. Let's take Talzin as an example. Let's say you paid to 7* her out of the gate. You not only had a stronger NS team for arena, but you now also get the zeta advantage when her event comes around. You can also use her in raids and in DS TB - even in phase 6 (which most people can't). Finally, you will also have the ability to get shard shop currency for her when her event comes up and much sooner when they make her farmable.

My point is simply that spenders, since they get ahead also reap a benefit from being ahead.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*