Active Guilds Looking For Players - March 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. We currently have 123 mil galactic power and continue to grow. Currently looking for members to round out Territory Battles and improve upon the new Sith Raid.

We achieved 41 stars for both LS and DS Territory Battles and looking to improve.

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor (less than 6min) and HAAT are on farm.
    Currently doing tier 6 of the STR.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and HAAT opening at 9pm est. The Sith Raid is FFA at launch.

Our guild is a friendly one with the expectations being:

- 2m Galactic Power Required
    - LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    - Follow deployment directions for Territory Battles(Mandatory)
    - 600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in Rancor and HAAT (even if it's only registration)
    - New STR requires daily participation (mandatory)
    - Top 100 arena(preferred)

Characters required
    - Hoth soldier
    - Hoth scout
    - Captain Han Solo
    - CLS
    Characters Preferred
    - General Veers/ Imperial troopers(DSTB)
    - Rogue 1 (LSTB)
    - Phoenix (LSTB)
    - JTR (STR)

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further information you may DM me on discord(Xerrath#8253) or LINE App(xerrath) only. Thank you.
  • Dankly
    32 posts Member
    Options

We're Eastern Standard Time, and raid at 7PM.
    99 Mil GP, 35*LS TB. 24hour HAAT and Rancor 0 damage.
    T5 sith raid downed in 3 resets.
    Looking for 4 members.
    Guild of mature adults, so no nonsense please.
    If this works for you, send me a DM on discord.

DanklyM#5565
  • Options
    Shadow_Syndicate.jpg

Shadow Collective Syndicate DeathWatch is Currently Recruiting, we have several spots open presently:-

Communication: We are on Discord and would strongly encourage this as it helps with strategy and info.

Time: Raids operate on an EST timeframe (we have a mix of players from all over the globe)

We are active in both TW & TB and promote participation in these.

We average about 17k tickets per day and we have a 300 minimum daily ticket requirement.

We do drop those who are absent for 2 days without any notification however we understand everyone has lives outside the game, so if you need time off, let us know or post on discord and we'll save your spot.

Guild Name: SCS DeathWatch

There is the possibility to advance to our other guild Black Sun providing :- you meet the requirements, there is an opening and you have both Discord and SWGOH.gg accounts.

Contact: message me here if you have questions or my discord tag is DeathJezta#3514

Discord Recruitment Channel : https://discord.gg/YUQGtvu

• TooTiredAlt
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    D E A T H S T A R 4 is looking for active members.
    - We are one the 6 guilds In the D E A T H S T A R family.
    - 77M GP with 47/50 members
    - Guild reset time is 4:30pm Pacific. UTC 11:30pm
    - 600 tickets per day is required
    - Heroic Pit / Tank raids occur every 2-3 / 3-4 days
    - Laid back TB (27 stars) and TW (2 zeta reward most of the time)
    - Movement throughout the DS family is possible if you want to adjust your level of commitment.

- The Line app is mandatory. It’s used to communicate raid schedules and strategies.
    - Contact tootiredalt on Line or TooTired #2111 on discord
    Post edited by TooTiredAlt on
  • Options
    Let Qui Gons be Bye Gons

Active, friendly guild looking for active and friendly mid to high level players. Currently sat at 37 million GP and 43/50 members. Run HPIT, and working towards HAAT, with a 24hr/0 damage rule. Guild reset at 6.30 GMT. Discord is required to organise raids, TW, TB and events.

This is a guild for people interested in growing and having fun. PM me if interested or send me an ally request 929-526-225. Hope to hear from you soon :)
  • Options
    hello everyone,

we are in a serious need for new recruits.

La Revolución is a casual but committed guild looking to fill up a couple spots. We currently sit at 62 million GP.

Guild Details:

Raid Time: 7:00 PM EST
    Raid Status: Rancor and HAAT on farm.
    TB: Average of 25 Stars.
    15-1 record in territory wars
    Requirements:

1M GP
    600 Tickets: Hit your tickets each day!
    Participation: We expect everyone to do their combat missions, and participate in TW.
    Characters: Toons will be evaluated upon acceptance
    Other: You must have Discord and a swgoh.gg account. Please PM hunnithobbes#1691
  • Options
    Hey guys Nerds of SW are looking to pick up a few people in order to finally start doing HAAT. We are oh so close!!!! We sit at 44 members however if a guild is looking to merge we could take on about 25 people. (WE DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO YOUR GUILD)

Basic Info:
    30m GP, we are mainly based in Australia but have a handful of people in the states)

Raid tiers: Heroic Rancor with 20 hours 0 damage, Normal AAT. finished in about 15 hours

Raid frequency: 2-3 Heroic Rancors per week, 1-2 AAT per week, T4 with Sith Raid

Guild tickets: 15k-20k per day

If interested drop me a message on here.
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hey All,

Come join a guild with over 140M GP!

We are achieving 42* with 50 ROLO shards in the LS TB (6M short of 43* in the last one) and achieving 43* in the DS TB.

https://swgoh.gg/g/185/deathkor/

HAAT raids run at 6pm EST on weekdays and noon EST on weekends
    Rancor raids run at 10:30am EST

Please PM me if you are interested, have at least 2.6M GP and also have JTR.

You can contact me on Line "ultimatezeus" or Discord "UltimateZeus#1322" or through the forums via PM.
    Post edited by UltimateZeus on
  • Options
    We are looking for up to two players to join our group. We are curretly at 75mil GP, did 30 stars on the last light side TB and run both raids on heroic, rotating 15.00 and 18.00 UTC.

What we are looking for:

750k+ GP
    Discord
    Active
    No drama

If you fill these criteria, we can offer you a great home. We encourage you to do your daily 600, but we won't looking for pitchforks if you take a holiday.
    We always look to do as well as we can, but at the same time, it needs to be fun, so we try to mix competitive and casual as best we can.

If interested, you can pm me on here or on Discord, TheUrizen#1412
  • Options
    Started a new guild for all active players!! Guild name: Revans Devoted. I can solo T7 Rancor and HAAT on my main account which is 2mil+ GP that will join after the guild gets some members. Accepting all types of players but looking to shape this into a competitive guild, so if youre tired of your casual guild come join me and bring a friend!!!! Ally code: 599 252 688
  • Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Deutsche Gilde "Wächter der Alten Lehren" sucht Spieler jeder Stufe mit Aufstiegschancen

Liebe SWGOH-Gemeinde,

Die Wächter der Alten Lehren suche neue Spieler
    Derzeit hat die Gilde 44 Spieler mit einer GM von etwas über 26 Mio
    Heroic Rancor und ATT mit Blick auf HAAT, Triumvirat Stufe 3/4

Daher der Aufruf für Spieler jeden Levels: Schließt euch Ihnen an!
    Wir haben Neulinge und sehr erfahrene Spieler, die sie beraten, aber in anderen Gilden sind (so wie meinen Main).
    Es geht nur um Spaß am Spiel!
    Keine Pflicht von WhatsApp, Line oder Discord!
    Discord Server ist nur zur Hilfe und Beratung!
    Keine Mindestanzahl von Tickets!

Die Wächter verstehen sich als reine Aufbau Gilde!
    Wer mehr möchte und eine größere Gilde sucht, dem kann ich durch meine Kontakte helfen ein passendes zu hause zu finden.
    Es gibt bereits einige Spieler, die ich so in HAAT Gilden unterbringen konnte.

Kontakt per PN an mich bzw. über mein Discord: Karvenh#7206 bzw. line: Karvenh

swgoh.gg Profil der Gilde:

https://swgoh.gg/g/28970/wachter-der-alten-lehren/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/z89uUpe

Beste Grüße

Karvenh
    Post edited by Karvenh on
  • Options
    29066270_10100164785545673_6452695888404938752_n.jpg?oh=d8576f155d0366dd9e5c98edfe8653a5&oe=5B3A1D8C

Guild Victory March

We are an international guild, but based out of USA.

We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. Both raids are on farm status. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough. Each raid has a period of time for 0's.

Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PDT (0430 CEST)

LSTB 38 Stars & DSTB 35 Stars.

TW: We do coordinate our defensive strategy through the Line app and have won more than lost.

Current guild GP is 107+ million
    Requirements:
    • An account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • We prefer Minimum 2 Million GP

Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/

Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    New Guild Looking For Members
    We are looking for members for a newly founded open guild.
    Chat language is German.
    All active players are welcome.

Guild name: Rise the Hyperion

We plan 7* Rancor and 6* AAT as often as possible, depending on how many tickets we earn. We don't know yet about the Sith raid. All Raids with 24h 0 damage rule. No exceptions!

Not more than 7 days absence without announcement.

Members have to participate in TW/TB, except if they are offline during TB/TW.

Reset time is 4 p.m. GMT.

You find us by our name or by my ally code 597-132-266

• Options
    Hey Everyone,

Aaresha Knights is looking for Guild Members! We currently are trying to build up our ranks, as there are just a few of us :)

We are a casual, friendly Guild for players who still are trying to climb the levels' ladder, and love collecting toons.
    As such, we can't promise you perfect schedule of Raids - we try our best at any content game thows at us! :)

We only have minimum player level at 45 as requirement - I think this level cap somehow splits players from those who just started to those who got the basics, and are looking to deepen their involvement in the game.

As none of our Guildies is eligible for those scary stuff like Heroic Raids or Territory stuff, we don't do it at all. (Cpt Obvious here.) However we would love to reach those in the future, growing together!

As for requirements in your activity/participation: we kindly ask you to mind the daily Guild activity, it is vital everybody minds what is currently on! So far there are some days we can't manage even if we try our best, simply because there are only a few of us. I hope it'll get awesomely better when you join us!

Guild time is CET (GMT+1).

To join us, simply look for Aaresha Knights in-game, poke me at my ally code - 936-773-181 or join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/qCNNhAD
  • Options
    Guild Prea Assado (Roasted Prea)
    PG de 52.383.168
    Grupo de Whats para trocar ideias do jogo, grupo de avisos para que msgs de oficiais não se percam no meio das conversas
    Group of Whats to talk about the game, group of alerts to prevent official messages from being lost in conversations
    37/50 members
    Raids
    Rancor- dano zero até as 22h do dia seguinte, rancor sim, rancor não para auxiliar quem ainda não tem o han 7* pega-lo mais rápido
    The Pit - zero damage until the 22h BRL of the next day, raid yes, raid not to assist anyone who does not have the 7* han to get it faster

HAAT-heróica porém ainda sem dano zero
    HAAT-heroic but still without zero damage
    Sith – 4*
    Eventos
    Batalhas de território na faixa das 25 estrelas
    Todos os eventos possuem controle estatístico da participação dos membros de acordo com o PG de cada um, falta de participação ou participação com má vontade em dois eventos seguidos perde o direito a recompensa, caso avise que não poderá participar por motivos pessoais não tem problema, mas tem que falar no grupo abertamente, privamos pela transparência e amizade entre os membros
    Events
    Territory battles we do about 25-star and All events have statistical control of the participation of the members according to the PG of each one, lack of participation or bad participation in two consecutive events loses the right to reward, if you say you can not participate for personal reasons don’t have problem, but we have to talk openly about the group, we deprive for transparency and friendship between the members

we are looking for player of 1 million of galactic power or interessed to get bigger

thanks
  • Options
    Learn to Swim is looking to fill out our roster with two more committed members who crave teamwork and communication.
    If you want to find fun and direction in the game again, we got you covered.
    We are an aggressive competitor in every available raid and guild event, are very organized and know how to have fun.
    Currently at about 48M gp, our reset is 11 PM Mountain and we have players from all over. We are independent and not part of an alliance.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/36276/learn-to-swim/
    HPit farmed with rules favoring those without 7*Han; HAAT in progress; winning TW record; 20-25 stars LSTB / DSTB
    Requirements:
    Discord with matching in-game name
    SWGOH.GG registration
    600 raid tickets daily
    DM me on Discord: Swami#2679
  • Options
    Vao's Rogues

We are looking for players with 1.5 GP or higher with teams ready to crush the Sith Raid.

Established and running strong since the inception of guilds with a GP of 86,326,784 as of this post. We recently lost some longstanding members that decided to give up their quest to rule the galaxy, so we have 3 spots available. Daily 600 is expected but we're a laid back group and know that crystal management and/or your life away from the holotables can sometimes get in the way. Inactivity will earn removal so let us know if you'll miss time for vacation, work, etc. We are active in chat and always helpful with advice, donations, general foolishness, etc. US based guild using English in chat, but you don't have to be US based to join.

Server reset is currently 11 PM CST.

4 Territory Wars lost, the rest have been victories. We win a 3 or 4 in a row then get matched up with a team way above our level, rinse and repeat.

We generally earn 30 or more stars per Territory Battle, and would like some more strong Dark Side teams to help keep us up in full gear range in the Dark Side Hoth Battle.

3-4 Heroic Rancor Raids per week. 2-3 Heroic Tank Raids per week. We have a 24 hour, zero damage rule on BOTH to ensure all members get rewards. Both raids go live for damage at 9 PM CST, 24 hours after launch.

3-4 Tier IV Sith Triumvirate Raids per week. With a few new members ready to help crush this raid we will be moving up to T5.

Message me here, search for the guild, or join our channel @ https://discordapp.com/invite/AqmncrP

Thanks!
  • Options
    59m GP / 22* HAAT Guild looking for new members

We are the Renegade Heroes and we're looking replace some inactive members of our guild.

We're a 59m GP, 22*, UK based, mostly FTP guild, we farm Heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week and HAAT 1-2 times week.

Prospective members should: Contribute to the guild activities and raid tickets as best you can, but we don't have specific requirements.

Be able to follow the 24hr zero damage rule for Heroic raids, if you don't know it, we can explain, and understand the occasional mistakes.

We have a discord, we don't expect people to chat all the time, but it can make coordinating some things a lot easier.

We'd prefer 1 mil GP and above but willing to have a chat with anyone over 500k if you are highly active.

Reply here, send me a pm or join our recruitment discord channel (https://discord.gg/DnXnZh4), to provide your ally code.
  • Options
    Hey guys! Coalition of the Damned is looking for new members! We have one open slot and they always fill fast.

Requirements are at least level 85 and GP preferably 1 million+. No character, ship, or ticket requirements(though we strongly encourage 600 tickets) however we do require active discord participation. We use bots and our officers to help coordinate attacks via discord and being inactive on discord is grounds for termination from the guild.

We are 12/2 win/loss in Territory Wars and we normally get 33 stars in Terretory Battles. Typically we run HPit 3x and HAAT 2x per week.

We are a very tight knit group and we're looking for someone who really wants to be a part of our great family. If you have any questions, reach out to us via discord. If you try to just reach to us in game, you probably won't get too far. You can either reach out to one of the leaders Hulk#1389; benny buttram#3853 or me via discord (Tuvok8472#5289) or forms pm. Discord is your best bet, as I check it more frequently.

https://swgoh.gg/g/33234/coalition-of-the-damned/
  • Options
    Dragons_of_Dune_Sea.jpg
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    Options
    -49/50 active members
    -GP 56 mil
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -HAAT 2 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -Territory Battles 24-25*
    -Territory Wars, almost all guild signs up. Usually only 1 short
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 750k (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -Must 600 daily tickets
    -People who are willing to communicate
    -Time Zones EST or UK (Makes it easier for Raid schedule)
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    Come join our guild and play where your hard work and dedication will be rewarded. Accepting low to mid level players also new to the game players. Daily participation required. Lets work as a team to crush the game. We use line app for communication. Hope to hear from you soon.

Line id - jesp777

Line id - dg134
  • Options
    SHATTERPOINT (Guild 5) is currently seeking new recruits to fill the roster.

The guild is currently sitting at 40/50 with a guild GP of 76m.

Looking for players within the range of 1.4m gp and higher.

Will be completing both Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT.

Sith Raid will be competed at T5 or T6 depending on players joining.

We do use Line for communication outside of the game and it is a requirement for all that join.

SHATTERPOINT houses 5 guilds totaling around 250 players, ranging from 1m to 3.9m gp. By joining you are not only becoming a part of 1 guild but many. All kinds of knowledge (best teams, help with raids, who to farm, etc.) is passed around freely to all members, you just have to ask and someone will help you anyway they can.

https://swgoh.gg/g/38908/shatterpoint/

If any group (1-10 members) is looking for new home please PM me here, Line (id yankurph) or Discord EbonHawk#4578
  • I7rag0n
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    2gtrfrn.jpg

We were born in the Team Skunk community as an absolute beginner guild. Through blood sweat and tears we have built our way here over the course of a year through hard work and making each other better every day. We now reside in the Exiled community and are one of the top performing guilds there. We are US based but house members from all over the world.

The Exiled Knights of Kit consider ourselves family. We are very competitive, but we still have fun playing this game. If you are looking to test another guild to see if we meet your lofty standards just to put us on your long list of not good enough guilds, then we aren't the right fit for you. If you want to feel like you belong, have fun playing this game, and get to know your fellow guild mates, then look no further than here. Even if we don't have a spot for you, chances are we could fit you in somewhere amidst our vast Exiled community of guilds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/1472/teamskunk-kit/

Join our Discord here https://discord.gg/jNxRDUW

and may the force be with you
  • Options
    Hi, no pressure up and coming guild looking for members of any level. Guild resets at 7:30 pacific time, currently has 19 fully active members and trying to get to 25 to participate in more territory events.

We would love to have you no matter your level.

Themostactiveguild

My handle is jesp7
    My number is 116::557::464
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I’m an officer for my guild Channel 4 New Team. We’re a casual but committed guild looking to fill up to 10 members.
    We’re about 51 million GP guild that’s fully heroic. We average roughly 3 HPIT and 2 HAAT weekly. All eastern time based raid start times but rotate to try and accommodate everyone. No damage maximums but do have a 24 hour registration period.
    22-24 stars in LS and DS TB. 10-1 in TW.
    We have a discord that is preferred but not required. Link can be provided upon request.
    No daily requirements, all we ask is that you’re active in TB and TW and friendly in chat. Our ideal candidates are level 85 with 1 million GP. But don’t let deter anyone. Message me and I’m sure we can find a spot for you.
  • Options
    Knights Of The Dutch Empire (81M) is op zoek naar 3 spelers om ons weer compleet te maken! We zijn op zoek naar spelers die op alle vlakken actief zijn en minimaal 1,5M GP hebben. TB LS 30* / DS 31*, TW 5-9. HAAT en HC Rancor op farm, Sith Triumvirate t5. Raid tijd is 20.30 met een 24h 0 dmg periode. Stuur een pm hier of op discord: Darth_Aamon#1622
  • Archangel17
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Order of the Lost Stars (59M) is an active guild that runs on US Pacific Time Zone. We are a guild of active players who seek other active players to participate in territory wars and territory battles. 1M GP required. 400 to 600 raid ticket daily(600 preferred). We have a 24 hour 0 damage rule on the Heroic Pit Raids and HAAT Raids. We are currently running T4 T5 Sith Raids with no 0 damage rule. We have a Line chat and a Discord chat for communication.(Either one is required)
    Contact the guild leader, KPlan, if interested in joining.

Leader’s ally code: 139-674-693.

Leader’s Line ID is kplan1142

Here is a link to the guild’s Discord chat
    https://discord.gg/JMh62Fd
    Post edited by Archangel17 on
  • Options
    Greeting fellow Holotable heroes!
    If you are looking for GK shards and higher TB rewards, look no further! FTW Alliance is looking for players to fill our ranks! We are a result of a merger with several guilds to form 3 strong guilds, all 3 are HAAT ready and recruiting! Gearing up toward Heroic Sith raid
    The guilds within the Alliance
    1) Farmers to Whales, Guild reset at 0630 EST/ 1830 GMT8 (105+ mil GP, TB - 41 stars)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28004/ftw-farmers-to-whales/
    2) First the Whiskey, Guild reset 1830 EST/ 0630 GMT8 (79 mil GP, TB - 33 stars)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/29649/ftw-first-the-whiskey/
    3) Game of Thrawns, Guild reset 0630 EST/ 1830 GMT8 (76mil GP, TB - 31 stars)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28894/ftw-game-of-thrawns/
    We are also open to take guilds under our wings or even explore a merger!!
    Hit me up on discord pho#4100 or LINE jianleon if you wish to find out more!
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious Generals- UK Guild - 130million+ GP - 42* TB
    Add me on Discord - Anomander#0927

Hello,

Territory Battles we are at 42/45 stars with over a 130million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time in you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.

We are doing AAT Heroics and Rancor and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and we are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.

Requirements are
    Level 85
    Over 2 million GP
    7* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the Discord app for comms
    Discord contact. Anomander#0927
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.