Shadow of Malachor(Practice Event)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Remember how we always ask for a sandbox mode? Some want it to be an inner-hold time, some want it to be pve, others just want it to be. This is the first attempt by the devs to create such a mode, and I like it. Showcases the toon and allows you to check it out in different lineups. I like it. I hope we get more like this in the future. Good job, devs!! If we please could have a mode like this for inner-guild competition, I'll be eternally grateful.

Yep, we've been asking for this. Some people (like me) play the game for the battles, not necessarily the crystals/characters. I just want something that lets me play against a decent team without having to spend anything.
  • Options
    Would be great if:
    1. We could customize our opponents in terms of comp, and speed.
    2. We could only use our own toons, so it's a fair fight.

Tried testing my 4* sion against jtr, but with a 6 vs. 5 and buffed marauder (or visas) there's no telling if my sion needs more work.

I don't mind the sandbox being time limited and forcing me to spend, when I'm sure I'm investing in a toon that returns some of that investment.
  • Options
    I couldn't get past emperor Mickey but Darth Goofy was a breeze.
  • Options
    Did anyone do more than one round after discovering there are no rewards?
  • Options
    I would like to know what level these opponent toons are at. The squads i used weren't great but still managed 3* for all of them. Went up against a jtr team once before and definitely didn't finish with all 5 of my toons alive
  • Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »
    Would be great if:
    1. We could customize our opponents in terms of comp, and speed.
    2. We could only use our own toons, so it's a fair fight.

Tried testing my 4* sion against jtr, but with a 6 vs. 5 and buffed marauder (or visas) there's no telling if my sion needs more work.

I don't mind the sandbox being time limited and forcing me to spend, when I'm sure I'm investing in a toon that returns some of that investment.

The best way to try a toon is thowing him/her in into the gear challenge. If he can beat it by only himself/herself, you are probably good.
    If you struggle, you still need some work.
    ps. It is also fun.
  • Options
    You get 20 ally points. You can play 15 battles per day and it ran for 2 days so you missed 600 ally points by ignoring it. Now you are behind other people in the shard because of that 600 ally points you have missed out.
  • Options
    You get 20 ally points. You can play 15 battles per day and it ran for 2 days so you missed 600 ally points by ignoring it. Now you are behind other people in the shard because of that 600 ally points you have missed out.

LOL
  • Options
    Now you are behind other people in the shard because of that 600 ally points you have missed out.

Wow i have 1,75 M ally points that i never used because i would have to click 7000 times on the « buy bronzium card » button to use it
  • Options
    Did anyone do more than one round after discovering there are no rewards?

I did all of them, actually.
  • Options
    There's not that much to "practice" since the game is heavily depending on RNG. Just like you don't practice rolling the dice before going to Vegas.

Familiarize with new toons, may be.. But that's not really a practice in my opinion.
  • Options
    I was bummed. Once I 3* it I don't see much point in running against the same team again. If I got 1 Stun gun for each completion though I would've done every single one.

I like the idea of showcasing a toon outside of marquee events. But I'm not going to run against the same AI team over and over for no reward. That's just monotonous and to me isn't made more fun by changing the team I use.
  • Options
    It wasn't a real practice anyway, because you'll normally use 5 toons instead of 6.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't a real practice anyway, because you'll normally use 5 toons instead of 6.

Who said you need to fill in your squad of 5 +1?
  • Options
    I enjoyed it, would like more of this.