Visas Marr shards lost

Completed event tiers, had 45/25 or whatever. Activated. Toon is now 0/30.

Seems like this happened before...

Replies

• Options
    And the problem is what exactly? You get her 3 stars with 0/30 left from the marquee event. That's it.
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't the policy 15/30? That's why we got the 15 shards in the mail for Rose & Holdo.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    No, we got those shards because some players between levels 70-79 (I think) got extra shards when they did the event. They were supposed to be 0/30, but some players ended up with 15/30.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Grue wrote: »
    Isn't the policy 15/30? That's why we got the 15 shards in the mail for Rose & Holdo.

No. There is no policy. We got those shards because some people got different amounts than others.
  • Options
    And the problem is what exactly? You get her 3 stars with 0/30 left from the marquee event. That's it.

The shards from the event add up to more than the activation cost, was my understanding. A 3-star unlock costs 50 shards (10+15+25). Were the prizes 25/10/10/5?

I am asking my guildmates for screencaps of the rewards from each tier...
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    These were both 2* unlocks
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Right, which would have been 25 shards, the Tier 1 payout. We then need 25 for 3*. So... if we had 50/25, that would be enough to be a 3*. But I don't recall promoting Marr.

I just tested with Sion. I unlocked for 100 credits as soon as the tier 1 was done. Finished the other tiers. 25/25. Promoted for 20k.

I do not recall the "activate" cost on Marr.

So, have they made a change to where it unlocks AND promotes the character at the same time? If so, that's what caused the confusion on my part.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Right, which would have been 25 shards, the Tier 1 payout. We then need 25 for 3*. So... if we had 50/25, that would be enough to be a 3*. But I don't recall promoting Marr.

I just tested with Sion. I unlocked for 100 credits as soon as the tier 1 was done. Finished the other tiers. 25/25. Promoted for 20k.

I do not recall the "activate" cost on Marr.

So, have they made a change to where it unlocks AND promotes the character at the same time? If so, that's what caused the confusion on my part.

I activated Marr at 2* for 100 credits and then promoted to 3*.
  • Options
    It used to be that you got extra shards. They changed that a few marquees ago and swapped in mods for the shards.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is correct, not all events will have same shard counts but this series of events is correcr and result in 0/30 total count.
    That is different than others and is not to say it will never change again in The future.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.