[Feedback] Sim tickets as fleet rewards are GREAT

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Ephran wrote: »

Says the guy who just bumped it to the top

Fair point. Also it’s been in the top 5 threads for the last week anyway.
  • Options
    No idea how I got it to quote me too. Lol
  • Options
    I never understood the crunch. I am F2P, complete my 600 everyday and am competitive in both arenas. I had well over 11k tickets before this change, now I have 12k. I have farmed all types of nodes for gear and simmed every challenge.
  • Options
    Cyggy wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!

Then you weren't doing daily refreshes. At three normal energy refreshes, three cantina energy refreshes, and only farming high energy nodes, they pile up in no time.

Uh.. i def cant do 450 crystsls a day on refreshes... i usually only get 3x normsl snd every other day 1x cantina..

Share your secrets to getying 450 a day please

This happens a lot in this forum. Everybody claims to be #1 on both arenas, even though it seems unlikely to have thousands of #1's. Everybody claims to be f2p, but then everybody complains when a crystal sale disappears from the shop. People who spend 450 crystals a day are p2p or one of the few who actually tell the truth and finish #1.

oh well, lets' see...

I am on a nonexistent fleet shard (I never drop out of top 5) so thats that.
    My arena rank speaks for itself (check up my swgoh.gg)

Yes, I'm a lucky person, but dont say that everyone is a liar.
  • Options
    More sim tickets until people start accumulating >65535.
  • Options
    I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!

Then you weren't doing daily refreshes. At three normal energy refreshes, three cantina energy refreshes, and only farming high energy nodes, they pile up in no time.

Uh.. i def cant do 450 crystsls a day on refreshes... i usually only get 3x normsl snd every other day 1x cantina..

This happens a lot in this forum. Everybody claims to be #1 on both arenas, even though it seems unlikely to have thousands of #1's. Everybody claims to be f2p, but then everybody complains when a crystal sale disappears from the shop. People who spend 450 crystals a day are p2p or one of the few who actually tell the truth and finish #1.

oh well, lets' see...

If you quote me, you should at least read my post to the end. I actually say a few tell the truth, so it is not "everybody". I wonder why you think I meant you especifically...
    Also, not having to worry about sim tickets anymore is a great thing. That's so obvious. Why is there still a debate?
  • Options

oh well, lets' see...

But you are not f2p! Proof? You clearly asked in one of your discussions where crystal booster pack is.. :3
    You further strengthened @dogwelder79 's points lol
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    150 sims a day is great. I don't care if they pile up as long as I have enough to sim tedious stuff. Thanks devs!
  • Options
    Do you think there going to add a new type of combat that we can sim ? A fleet dark side and light side would be nice
  • LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

oh well, lets' see...

But you are not f2p! Proof? You clearly asked in one of your discussions where crystal booster pack is.. :3
    You further strengthened @dogwelder79 's points lol

Alright my Turn
    I finish top 20 arena and top 1-10 fleet arena. That is 400 crystals in worst case. enough to do all my tier 1 cantina and regular refreshes with GW/daily gems and have some leftovers. I've also had a surplus of tickets even with simming everything I could. I ALSO asked about crystal booster pack because I was interested why is such a good game not having such a system. Does not mean I am not f2p (which nobody should be proud of but that is a topic for another day)
    Edit: I wish asking about Ferraris and Armani suits made me rich as well...
  • Options
    You totally misunderstood what i meant @LaksonVell :)
    Check out the way you asked in your discussion and the way he did.
    Btw, we're straying off topic here, so pm me if you have anything more to say.

Ps. @dogwelder79 doesn't say no one gets 1st while being ftp. He only states that many people lie about one or the other.
    Btw I prefer p2p folks over f2p because they sustain this exceptional game, just saying.

• Options
    I like getting the Sim Tickets. Never have to worry about having 0 of them again.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Was wondering how I quickly shot up another 1000 sim tickets.
  • Options
    How is this post still on the front page? Sim tickets... hot news for multiple weeks..... amazing
  • Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    How is this post still on the front page? Sim tickets... hot news for multiple weeks..... amazing

Because anything of interest gets buried sorted into sub-forums that NO ONE wants to go delving into. So things like the basic QoL improvement of changing your pay-out time once a year gets buried, or uh, "archived" and so no answer needs to be given for them.

So, they did this one good thing and they like getting a little back pat now and again - so it stays on the front page! Weeeeee.... I don't really blame them for it, TBH.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Love how this thread stays in general discussion...
  • Options

$.........
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    capifico22 wrote: »

Because anything of interest gets buried sorted into sub-forums that NO ONE wants to go delving into. So things like the basic QoL improvement of changing your pay-out time once a year gets buried, or uh, "archived" and so no answer needs to be given for them.

So, they did this one good thing and they like getting a little back pat now and again - so it stays on the front page! Weeeeee.... I don't really blame them for it, TBH.

@PremierVenoth actually it’s just the most recently commented on threads go first