[Feedback] Sim tickets as fleet rewards are GREAT

Replies

• Options
    Cyggy wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!

Then you weren't doing daily refreshes. At three normal energy refreshes, three cantina energy refreshes, and only farming high energy nodes, they pile up in no time.

Uh.. i def cant do 450 crystsls a day on refreshes... i usually only get 3x normsl snd every other day 1x cantina..

Share your secrets to getying 450 a day please

This happens a lot in this forum. Everybody claims to be #1 on both arenas, even though it seems unlikely to have thousands of #1's. Everybody claims to be f2p, but then everybody complains when a crystal sale disappears from the shop. People who spend 450 crystals a day are p2p or one of the few who actually tell the truth and finish #1.
  • TVF
    36642 posts Member
    Options
    I finish first in fleet every day. 150 in arena.

I've spent $40 total in one year.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Nice, I had not noticed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    are we actually complaining about free stuff now?

No. No one is. What the... No.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I'm trying to figure out why you guys don't have any SIM tickets!!?!? I have over 4000 of them and SIM everything I can. Not complaining just trying to understand how I'm actually doing something right for once!
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    mwilson7 wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out why you guys don't have any SIM tickets!!?!? I have over 4000 of them and SIM everything I can. Not complaining just trying to understand how I'm actually doing something right for once!

@mwilson7 I know some people have thousands and others have none. Not really sure how, but I'm just happy for the change because I'm one of the people that never has any lying around.
  • Zagrey
    54 posts Member
    Options
    150 tickets per day....seems too much.
    12 for gw, 10 for challenge, lets say 30 for battles.
    50 per day should be enough to cover any needs
  • Options
    Random9 wrote: »

@mwilson7 I know some people have thousands and others have none. Not really sure how, but I'm just happy for the change because I'm one of the people that never has any lying around.

I am one of the thousands people and I get them from energy refreshes. 50 crystals get you 120 energy and 20 sims, so if you use 6 on 20 energy hard nodes, you have 14 left. Repeat that a hundred times and there you have it
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Zagrey wrote: »

@Zagrey a lot of people do way more than 30 battles per day. Personally, and I do fewer refreshes than most, do ten hard node battles first thing. Then when I get my bonus energy I do another 8 or so hard nodes. Then I buy two cantina refreshes and do about 45 cantina battles. Throughout the rest of the day I'll probably end up using 80 sim tickets, and it's always nice to have some extras.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

If you aren't farming anything in hard nodes and you farm 3 or 4 8 cantina energy characters in a row apparently your stock disappears rather quickly.

• Options
    Problem in this post is people don't understand that not every QoL update is directed exactly for them.
  • Options
    I was farming only hard nodes lately, and veteran han on cantina. Despite this, I was still losing tickets. I don't know how people were able to stockpile them. So this change is very welcome, if it stays. Thanks, devs!

Then you weren't doing daily refreshes. At three normal energy refreshes, three cantina energy refreshes, and only farming high energy nodes, they pile up in no time.

Uh.. i def cant do 450 crystsls a day on refreshes... i usually only get 3x normsl snd every other day 1x cantina..

This happens a lot in this forum. Everybody claims to be #1 on both arenas, even though it seems unlikely to have thousands of #1's. Everybody claims to be f2p, but then everybody complains when a crystal sale disappears from the shop. People who spend 450 crystals a day are p2p or one of the few who actually tell the truth and finish #1.

You can get 450 crystals a day if you’re top 20 in squad arena, top 10 in fleet arena, and regularly doing galactic wars and dailies. I can get 300 a day by being top 50 in squad arena, top 20 in fleet arena, and doing galactic wars and dailies, and I’ve spent a total of $20 on this game and don’t plan to spend any more. So while you do have to be competitive, you don’t have to be #1 to get these kinds of crystal payouts.
  • TVF
    36642 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    are we actually complaining about free stuff now?

No. No one is. What the... No.
    Zagrey wrote: »

Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

If you aren't farming anything in hard nodes and you farm 3 or 4 8 cantina energy characters in a row apparently your stock disappears rather quickly.

I do all that and more every day. Guess I should just be glad I'm ahead on something and keep my mouth shut! :smile:
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Options
    150 is more extra sim tickets than I could ever hope to spend in a day. At this point, shouldn't they just remove sim tickets altogether and allow us to sim anything we've 3-starred?
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    150 is more extra sim tickets than I could ever hope to spend in a day. At this point, shouldn't they just remove sim tickets altogether and allow us to sim anything we've 3-starred?

Much easier to add a line of code to add rewards than to recode out the whole SIM ticket system.

By adding 150/day it pretty much does the job so that no one should be running out of SIM tickets anymore
  • Options
    I am still saving in case this is temporary
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

Much easier to add a line of code to add rewards than to recode out the whole SIM ticket system.

By adding 150/day it pretty much does the job so that no one should be running out of SIM tickets anymore

my thoughts exactly.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Laserbrain wrote: »

I don't even know how to spend that many. Any energy refreshes comes with sim tickets so you just keep getting more. I've always had a need for more tix but now I'm at like 550. It's great lol
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    Laserbrain wrote: »

I don't even know how to spend that many. Any energy refreshes comes with sim tickets so you just keep getting more. I've always had a need for more tix but now I'm at like 550. It's great lol
    They could be adding new battles, more energy , or ship battles

But if not, yeah it's impossible to spend that many
  • Options
    I think how you used to use your Sim tickets is an indicator of how much you stockpiled. I have farmed just about every low energy toon in battles and cantina. As a result, i was always out of Sim tickets. Not to mention I simmed all the challenges, even if I didn't need the gear at that moment.

I eventually got smarter with my use of Sim tickets and started to stockpile more as I was more selective in my challenge simming and farming higher energy toons. But I can see how some stockpiled thousands versus those with literally zero Sim tickets to their name. For f2p players, you get 35 tickets a day from daily challenges. You spend 10 on challenges (2 on fleet, 8 on character), spend 10 on light/dark side farming (5x12x2 for easier nodes) and then spend 15 on cantina (8x15). That leaves you spent for the day, without tickets to Sim other nodes when you get energy refreshes. So if you aren't using crystals to buy tickets, you can EASILY run out of Sim tickets.

Glad devs made this change, helps the f2p guys :)
  • Options
    I am LOVING having these sim tickets. Thanks, devs!!
  • Cyggy
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »

You can get 450 crystals a day if you’re top 20 in squad arena, top 10 in fleet arena, and regularly doing galactic wars and dailies. I can get 300 a day by being top 50 in squad arena, top 20 in fleet arena, and doing galactic wars and dailies, and I’ve spent a total of $20 on this game and don’t plan to spend any more. So while you do have to be competitive, you don’t have to be #1 to get these kinds of crystal payouts.

Guess i just suck.. hover around 50 in fleet and 90 to 50 in squad..
  • Options
    Usually if you're low on sim Tix it's cuz you're simming nothing but 6 energy nodes all day, every day.
  • Options
    Man, after like a year and change the Sim tickets issues is utterly resolved. Done, finished.

I don't even know how many pixels I wasted on this forum complaining. It is over. Even if we get these tickets for a a month and it stops, it'll be enough for years of simming.

Has Grand High Poobah of the Sim ticket complaining committee, I pronounce this a dead subject.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

Even if you can't do 450 a day it's not too hard to save up at least a couple hundred a day just finishing your dailies and GW, and gathering your daily rewards for whatever rank you get in arena. This is a generous game all things considered.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

I'd imagine it would take 500 times as much coding to do this. They have essentially done it with this change. Or maybe they want to remove sim tickets as a concern for people level 60 or above who have to worry about increased content in tw and tb and fleet compared to below level 60 where content is much more sparse.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

True, but I wouldn't consider it a clean way to code.
  • Options
    Good lord. WHY is this an important topic?

So you have thousands of tickets. Yay for you. A lot of us don’t. Now we do.

“But it’s too many tickets” ...does it REALLY matter? So you have an overabundance of a thing that makes farming much, much less tedious. Less tedium = more fun, unless you’re a fan of watching paint dry.

This isn’t a thread that needed to go on this long. Everybody should have the attitude of “oh, hey, more sim tickets. That’s neat.” And then move on.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    “But it’s too many tickets” ...does it REALLY matter?
    to me it indicates new game mode coming
    This isn’t a thread that needed to go on this long.

Says the guy who just bumped it to the top