Timezone change

SherlockHomeless
10 posts Member
edited March 2018
I normally live in Germany, but I spend the next 6 months in Australia (which is 10 hours ahead). Is there any way to make the game notice the change of timezones? In Germany, the free Energy was at 12AM, 6PM and 9PM which was amazing + the reset of daily activities at 0AM.
Now the game didn't adapt this to Australian Time, the reset is at 10 AM and i get most of the free energy during the night (can't claim it that way)

Is there a fix?
Post edited by SherlockHomeless on

Replies

• Options
    If you're on Android you may try going in to the game center and adjusting your time zone there? A similar option on iOS. That might change it, but your guess is as good as mine.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    They will never fix it. I moved country 2 years ago and i m still waiting to have my free energy not at night anymore
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    If you're on Android you may try going in to the game center and adjusting your time zone there? A similar option on iOS. That might change it, but your guess is as good as mine.

I'm sorry, never heard of the game center on android, could you tell me how to do it? I have changed the timezone in my phone's settings, but that didn't solve it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    There is no fix, sorry.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Go to settings and scroll to the bottom. You will see ballions similar to the photos icon, it is just after safari settings. It will be labeled Game Center. Open it and make your adjustments there
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »

I'm sorry, never heard of the game center on android, could you tell me how to do it? I have changed the timezone in my phone's settings, but that didn't solve it.

Ignore that dude.

What you are asking for is impossible*.

*Of course it is technically possible, however if CG opened the floodgates you would have millions abusing it due to arena.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @SherlockHomeless, Sorry, answer is no. Once an account is created, its time zone is set and locked. Traveling can be tricky.

Moved to New Player section, because it's a good question.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Thanks everybody, that's sad to hear.
    If they fear people abusing it, if it was possible, why don't they track the time down for, let's say, 7 days? The game could also identify players, that set the time manually to trick the system. After 7 days the game adapts itself to the change of timezones. IMO, that would not allow players to cheat and it would fix the problem.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, you're screwed. I'm counting down the days until Daylight Savings :'(
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).