Ventress or Anakin?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If the choice is between Ani and Asajj must admit i dont really understand question.
    Take Asajj she is 6* now and it willl take 10 days max to 7* her (assuming 200 and below arena rank), Ani is 4 * it will take around 3 months to max him, by this time you will most likely have maxed team b and c with credits to spare.

On a side note i would also pick Asajj just because you already have 3 Jedis and with Sid/Dooku infestation adding more is just going to make it harder.
  • Options
    I have an all Nightsisters Team. Ventress is 5* gear 7 everyone except daka and acoylyte (the one in GW) is 4* but gear 6 except for the two plain sisters there still at gear 5 need one more of each for gear 6. When Ventress is leader they do really well.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    I've unlocked the third hard node for anakin and was wondering if it's worth farming him for use in arena. my rebel team is almost finished and I want to start a new project.
    anyone who has him past 5*, how does he perform under qgj lead? looks like he has decent hp. how's his basic and special skill damage?
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    He is hard to farm but it has been noted he is an absolute beast in arena especially with QGJ lead
  • Options
    Working on Anakin as we speak he n Vader my last guys I want completed. Anakin is so difficult to farm.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I'm fsrming him, I think he has a great skill set. I have seen top players in softlaunch servers use him.

Datamined info about lvl 90 put him as 4th best AOE, almost tied with Sid for 3rd, 21000hp and 14th best speed before counting QGJ lead. Plus 100% TM gain on ally deaths Nd a way to buff the party on kills I think he will be good long term
  • Options
    With QGJ as lead, Anakin is a top notch toon, who actually excels at defense and in this current speed meta.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    so should i start farming him? i have a 4* anakin
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    KyloWine wrote: »
    so should i start farming him? i have a 4* anakin

I'm farming him. Half way to 6* yet, is a LOOOOOOONG road. But he is going to be in my endgame, almost sure.

Rey is the other one I think look good so far in the lvl 90 datsmined stuff. And Yoda is awesomesauce end game
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    ok thanks guys! i was contemplating rey or anakin, but everyone uses rey and she's not a real problem for me in arena. i think anakin will be fun since his kit looks promising alongside qgj lead.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    I've unlocked the third hard node for anakin and was wondering if it's worth farming him for use in arena. my rebel team is almost finished and I want to start a new project.
    anyone who has him past 5*, how does he perform under qgj lead? looks like he has decent hp. how's his basic and special skill damage?

By all means. He is a stud. Being a 4*, he already has almost as much health as my 6* Sid. And hits as hard, with healing block. He is awesome. Had I not starred up IG86, i would of used Anakin in place of Dooku. I just wish it was easier to find him.
  • Options
    I'm in similar boat, but already did 6*d her. She's great in GW. Big jump from 5 to 6*. I've got 4* Ani and am farming him up. I saw him on QJ team in arena and almost fought them until I checked his speed. Hella fast.

So, I'd star her and farm Ani in the meantime. It will be a long grind.
  • Options
    Anakin is a pretty slow farm. Ventress is great in GW. I would go for her for that reason and keep farming Ani with an eye on the future.
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    ok thanks guys! i was contemplating rey or anakin, but everyone uses rey and she's not a real problem for me in arena. i think anakin will be fun since his kit looks promising alongside qgj lead.
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Anakin is a pretty slow farm. Ventress is great in GW. I would go for her for that reason and keep farming Ani with an eye on the future.

Farm both.

Long term anakin shines on defense. As a toon always die early.

Slower teams will have him attack first with QGJ lead n they kill a toon and your anakin let's it rip.

Especially if he has his special on cooldown.

Ability to act out of his turn is what makes him strong.

This is what I gathered from reading almost every thread here.