Why is Boba Fett so lame?

2Next

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Boba fett needs some new animations badly. Qui gon got his sleeves fixed, so if many people request boba animations to be added, i'm sure they will do it.
    +1
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Meerava wrote: »
    The battle at the Sarlac pit was embarrassing.
    The return of the Jedi as a whole was embarrassing.

This is a movie where a dozen of furry balls who look like Teddy Bears destroy a destacament of the most feared troopers in the univers using pointy sticks and a few stones.

Truth.

death by logs and vines...
  • Options
    He really is terrible considering he is slow and ability blocks after the AI has already used all of its cooldowns. Damage and hp is meh. His special ability is **** because he is usually left for last or close to it. Would make more sense if he was a dps char and needed to be burned down first.

I was expecting a big boost in hp at level 90 maxed gear but he is barely over 15K when characters like fives will have over 31K.
  • Options
    At first the Ewok "Murder Bears" were going to eat our brave heroes. Imagine how differently things might have gone if they actually worshiped something gnarly rather than shiny comic relief.
  • Options
    I thought the he owned a blaster? Maybe he pawned it
  • Options
    Fett's a weaker version of HK47. Keep the slow speed and current damage amounts, but replace his basic with a grapple hook that stuns the target for one round. Add a DoT to his jetpack rocket attack. Give him a counterattack that comes from his gun.

Agree.

Bounty hunters are known for utility.