MK 3 Thermal Detonators

This is a blue gear piece that consistently drops less than a stun cuff or mk3 holo lense for me.
Just wanted to know y'alls opinion on this.
You experience the same?
E.g. I just spent 114 energy on a 6 energy node then did a 50 crystal refresh and all I got was ONE mk3 thermal detonator on DS Node 3A.

Note: This is not the first time this happens I have been paying close attention to this for a while now since nighsisters need a bunch of them.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    gear is always slow to come. the game is a grind.

paying attention is not really good enough. you need to track your data to get the true picture. it helps avoid confirmation bias, when you remember the bad more than the good.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Why bother farming? u can buy them in guild store for 100 token for 5 full craft :flushed:
  • UdalCuain
    5038 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Why bother farming? u can buy them in guild store for 100 token for 5 full craft :flushed:

Only discovered this yesterday, felt a bit silly as I'd been burning through low energy nodes for salvage. Lesson learned. A find button would be handy for constructed pieces.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Yeah - this. I found this out the other day when I was filling 60 for Talzin, bought the 5 pack without realizing it wasn't salvage - it was full gear! However, be aware that the dets in the Guild Event store are salvage - the full mk3 dets are only in the Guide store.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    @Kyno I fully agree on the grind part. But with purple gear supposedly at a more or less 1/3 drop chance I find the drop rates especially for the mk3 detonators very questionable. I've been playing almost since launch. Any other blue gear piece drops after a few sims. The detonators don't if I needed more of them I would track it for you over a two month period because I am convinced that the rate is far below 1/3. Unfortunately I currently only need them for Mother Talzin.