Aspell
Zidan
Cobramzw
kocoman
Zheka
BrianYin

Replies

• Options
    This is my server! Wow these players have been top 10 for a while. I was hovering between 15-30 for about 2 months until this week when I've managed to get #1 almost every day lol. I'm Laden Bin and run a poggle droid team. I can see you're 16th! What timezone are you in?
  • Options
    Brom wrote: »
    My ID is Brom (#33 right now).
    The top 10 in my server are

Baw
    Nightwolf I4PDAI
    Kevinli99
    DarthAkade
    Aspell
    Zidan
    Cobramzw
    kocoman
    Zheka
    BrianYin

Im gonna post again with the current top 10 to see if there's more people
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I'm PST. It's amazing you found this thread after so long.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one in our server that goes on the forum. Now I'm no longer alone!
  • Options

Yup. I searched for like 6 people with no results then tried kocoman. So you run a QGJ (L) team...I'm sure we have fought before. What's your strategy going up against Poggle 86 88 Geo and Poe? You've also got a MASSIVE advantage now that Luminara is faster than Poe...
  • Options
    I thought I was the only one in our server that goes on the forum. Now I'm no longer alone!

As you can tell, this is the first time posting on the forum. I have been on the subreddit for months haha.
  • Options

As you can tell, this is the first time posting on the forum. I have been on the subreddit for months haha.

Let's use my new thread because it's more likely someone else on our shard will see us -

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25556/kevinli99-keltar-laden-bin-remnants-kocoman-kapitan-y4ora-zheka-darthakade-cakoni-zidan#latest
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options

Yup. I searched for like 6 people with no results then tried kocoman. So you run a QGJ (L) team...I'm sure we have fought before. What's your strategy going up against Poggle 86 88 Geo and Poe? You've also got a MASSIVE advantage now that Luminara is faster than Poe...

I kill ig88 first (1 shot with qgj assist). Then 86 or gs. Save qgj dispel for poe taunt.
  • Options
    Hello Brom, i'am Lautafloyd, sorry for my inglish is very bad, I wanted to coordinate with the top sand, I am an f2p player and I need to be top every day to continue improving my characters, you know someone else from our arena ?, I am from Argentina, my sand hour is 18hs **** As GMT - 3
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Hi lautafloyd, I only know that DJdoubleJ is in my payout time which is Pacific time (gmt -8)
  • Options
    Ok, thank you Brom, I will continue to look for others from the top, to coordinate
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Yay i found my home!
  • Options
    Hey guys - I know this is an older thread, but it looks like I am in this shard also - been top 5 recently