3 Strong! Looking for dedicated daily players

Replies

• Options
    https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V

^
    That link will bring you directly into our server, where all 3 guilds hang out and chat, plan, organize and mingle.

Leadership is stern but fair!

If you're looking for a completely active guild that earns heroic character shards, and epic ☆ in territory battles + super fun times in territory wars, click that link and come say hi
  • Options
    Shadow is looking to fill two spots following current TB! Come and join a great group of players and a great community of support and fun!
  • Options
    Sweet news all I beefed up my pvp team and hit the top 100 today. First time in a year. The donations I've been able to receive from my guild helped me exponentially.
  • Options
    Room for a few more daily players in each guild.

Alittle bit of house cleaning and now there's a spot for you to start earning some gk shards, and massive coin in tb
  • Options
    The guild tickets from TB's in Shadow are worth it. Not to mention the gear from every win in TW's. It'll be the best choice you've ever made to join the Alliance.
  • Options
    Hey guys just joined your discard, look forward to hearing from you soon
  • Options
    This guild is where it’s at. Seriously glad I joined.
  • Options
    We've got 3 spots open in Phantom and 3 spots open in Shadow. Hurry up and join before it's to late
  • Options
    We have 3 spot open in each of our top two guilds, 60m and 72m currently!
  • Options
    Come join one of our 3 guilds..... Shadow, Phantom, or Spectre. We are one giant community of players who love playing every day and growing in this game. Join our discord server today at https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V.
  • Options
    If you are willing to get 600 daily tix and be patient enough to do zero damage for a Raid's first 24 hrs., then this is the spot you're looking for. So much communication going on; so much insight; great camaraderie; it just goes on. Three Guilds running HPit, HAAT, and working toward HSTR, with three time zones for your convenience. Quit contemplating, get away from that messy situation you call a guild - come on Home. Company Alliance! It's what's up!
  • Options
    Good luck all.
  • Options
    We still have a few spots open. Hurry up and grab yours before it's to late. You won't regret it. Here's the link in case you missed it https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • jcrAggie
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Spots are filling up quick! If you play daily and want to grow in this game, this is the place to be.

Join our Alliance today!
  • Options
    @Thrackgorshun create your own recruitment thread and stop poaching of ours.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    4 spots left across the alliance of 3 guilds, each guild running Heroic raids with 24 hour 0 damage at max capacity

Rancor every second day
    Tank every third day

All 3 guilds are ruining other guilds during the war and also have an extremely effective system for territory battles.

I'm going to brag about how wicked this alliance is!!

If you're active in the game daily and want to grow double time, come check us out

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V

Join our discord server and your job is done
  • Options
    It's been a great week so far finished first on the Heroic Rancor raid fourth on the Sith raid and, we just finished first on stage 1 of the TW looking forward to the second win. Sweet!
  • Options
    The guys set a new record for filling my gear request. I sent it in at 5am mst and, filled by 7am. Two hours not those are people who rock.
  • Options
    It was told that darth duke single handedly brought peace and tranquility to an empire and foretold the rising of the galactic republic. He and his alliance foretold of the demise of the senate and the rise of the first order. Darth duke not only sought out the strong but help build those who were weak. He shaped the new alliance to a helpful and brutal power. He would in fact lead them to a place that was only thought to be of legend.

One day while training his alliance a dark figure emerged from the shadows. Almost like a phantom or a spectra of sort. Legend foretold that he be slaughter by darkness to bring only light in his wake of demise. Those who would follow him would never be without the light to lead them in there journey to bring an alliance to victory.

So it was said the tragedy of darth duke could bring life from darkness and death to those that brought darkness to his alliance.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    ♡Duke

Only 2 spots left in the alliance.

1 in Spectre
    1 in Shadow

That's 148 total members in our Alliance and we are all daily active with 600 tickets.

That's something worth sharing

Come check us out
  • Options
    We just had a despots open up in SpectreCompany. Come join the fun while you still can. Just click the link and your set https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • Options
    Fantastic alliance and even better community of people.
  • Options
    Still have a few spots open in SpectreCompany. Come on by and say hi
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Only a few spots left!

3 guilds
    50/50
    49/50
    45/50

All doing Haat
    Everyone on discord
    Everyone making max tickets
    Everyone's sync'd to swgoh.gg

Tb and tw are going off lIke a hitch

Join the server and say hi
  • Options
    If you want to be apart of an amazing community thats strives to help one another then come join Company Alliance. Only a few spots left. Join now before it's to late
  • Hatushilish
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    There aren't many places as suportive and active as the Company Alliance. All the advice, patience and understanting you could ever need, with all the cheering, cooperation and teamwork you would ever want. Come, join and enjoy the game as you have never before!
  • Options
    Spectre guild, latest and greatest edition to our alliance is looking for 5 active players ready to burn energy every day, help with 600 tickets and raid heroically.
  • Options
    Hyperspace route is set, just click on discord.gg/FtfGh5V and you will reach your final destination. A Discord group of 140 dedicated SW fans eager to raid hard and have a great time.
    !Welcome!
  • jcrAggie
    50 posts Member
    Options
    The best move I ever made was joining Company Alliance. I've met some amazing people, learned a ton, and have the best time ever playing this game.

We have an amazing Discord server and 3 guilds of daily, active players.

Come join one of our amazing guilds today! Join our discord server at https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V.
  • Stayalive
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Greatest place around. We have just a few spots open Right now!