Arena Scripted like GW?

I fought the same team 4X due to what seemed odd. I took out GS 1st each time, it took exact same hits each time, each time Daka revived him, and every Daka attack was a double stun stunning the exact same 2nd toon each time, each fight. I purposely the 2nd and 3rd fight attacked same order, each time the AI did the same thing, same proc rates, just as if you were retreating in GW. The 4th fight I attacked out of order and it was vastly different.

So question here is it intended that if you refresh and face the same team again that if you attack the same way the proc rates are exactly the same? GS deflected the stun all 3, Daka revived GS all 3 times, Daka double stunned each attack same 2nd toon all 3 battles and attacks.

Replies

• Options
    Wouldn't surprise me. I also would like to see an answer.
  • Options
    Yup
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • PandaLittlewood
    14 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes it is. But this can work to your advantage. For example: if you have a toon on low health in slot 4 it seems the AI will always open with the same moves on the same slot. So I have found that by retreating and replacing a weakened character or even switching slot makes for an easy win, as the AI then totally ignore the easy kill. It's a bit sad that it's preordained this way but guess it's easier to program...
  • Options
    Yes it is. But this can work to your advantage. For example: if you have a toon on low health in slot 4 it seems the AI will always open with the same moves on the same slot. So I have found that by retreating and replacing a weakened character or even switching slot makes for an easy win, as the AI then totally ignore the easy kill. It's a bit sad that it's preordained this way but guess it's easier to program...

You do not start PVP with toons low on health mate. This post is about PVP if you read it. I complete GW daily, have for over 60 days in a row now. My post is, just as the title says, about arene being scripted LIKE GW. Not about GW. Your post is better on a GW strategy post, not a post asking if it is intended for arena to be scripted like GW.