My prediction for the future

Prev1
Goodgil
349 posts Member
Judging from the dev team effort (and that effort is impressive imo) to communicate their efforts and philosophy, I doubt we'll get anything in March except bug changes and information on April. But, April should be the month where we get the toons building up the hype to the upcoming Solo movie. So, my guess is a scoundrel/BH rework coming, that will roll out throughout April. Than, for May the 4th, which happens to be very close to the release of the movie, we should get Chewie. The original version of him. Rebel, scoundrel, works with (raid) Han, pilots the Falcon. Please, devs, make this happen. There will be few opportunities where it'll be as appropriate to release this.

Replies

• Options
    YEYYYY!! BH REWORK!! *so hype :joy:

I'm happy if that's happen.. my BH team a little bit rusty :wink:
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I agree! Perhaps we will get some of the following characters:

1. Jango (potentially legendary character? Or Mother Talzin Style charcter)

2. Embo (marquee style/ more generic ones)

Or if the devs prefer kotor maybe...

3. Canderous (Mandalore tag?)

4. Calo Nord (Who remembers his "1...2...3..." back in kotor where he just insta kills the player because he is the galaxy's best BH lol)
  • Options
    Is this a joke? Seems like it. Everyone and their mother makes predictions and they are rarely correct. There have been a hundred bounty hunter and separatist rework predictions at this point.
    Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Is this a joke? Seems like it. Everyone and their mother makes predictions and they are rarely correct. There have been a hundred bounty hunter and separatist rework predictions at this point.
    Welcome to the forums.

Agreed. It's a good way to waste a bit of time, if that is your wont. But serves little other purpose.
  • Options
    It'd be weird to skip Yoda this month... doesn't seem out of the question he'd get a rework after palpatine's, possibly a leader ability that increases team speed / offense / defense by 500% if Jedi knight guardian, Jedi consular, mace windu and eeth koth are present.
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums.

I didn't mean this as a joke. I thought since (as Carrie admitted in the qna) that there are several factors that sometimes forces them to change the schedule, I think building up scoundrels (and, by extension, bounty hunters) are the most logical option, considering both the Solo movie and the need for BH in DSTB. If you disagree, you're entitled for your opinion.
  • Options
    If we get a BH rework they need a tank and the answer is simple BOSSK
  • Options
    It’s pretty clear they are going to drop a ship raid...... can anyone say Kessel Run. It’s the whole damm point of the movie.
  • Options
    It’s pretty clear they are going to drop a ship raid...... can anyone say Kessel Run. It’s the whole damm point of the movie.

Dude, they just released the sith raid, i highly doubt we will get a ship raid anytime soon. It would be really cool, but i just dont see it happening
  • Options
    Certainly not with the limited number of ships that we have available to use. They would either have to release several dozen more ships (and possibly pilots) or dramatically change the raid system so that it would not even closely resemble the current ones.
  • Options
    Rework, new characters, rework, new characters, etc

Probably how the new cycle will go.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    There's so many BH I would like them to add... let alone the most important one that nobody realizes.... Aurra Sing
  • Options
    The future....always in motion it is....
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I predict a riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

Oh wait that happens all the time here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We all know there's eventually going to be a rework for bounty hunters - but there's no point in trying to guess when.

They'll almost certainly do something for the upcoming Solo movie and for May the 4th, but who knows what it'll be.

I'm sure we're all chomping at the bit for a fifth Han Solo in the game - because who isn't lol?

But then, there's a desperate need to rework the Seperatist and Jedi factions too. Anakin Skywalker is considered a 'Galactic Hero' or whatever like Grandmaster Yoda, CLS, and JTR are now, but he's nowhere close to as good as any of those other three - and even Yoda isn't that great these days.

Right now I think CG's two biggest worries with this game are the power creep that's undermining the majority of the roster in this game, and working out how to make ships balanced and engaging in the first place.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Judging from the dev team effort (and that effort is impressive imo) to communicate their efforts and philosophy, I doubt we'll get anything in March except bug changes and information on April. But, April should be the month where we get the toons building up the hype to the upcoming Solo movie. So, my guess is a scoundrel/BH rework coming, that will roll out throughout April. Than, for May the 4th, which happens to be very close to the release of the movie, we should get Chewie. The original version of him. Rebel, scoundrel, works with (raid) Han, pilots the Falcon. Please, devs, make this happen. There will be few opportunities where it'll be as appropriate to release this.

And with the R2 and CLS events announced with hours of notice, welcome to the future. Great effort to communicate with the player base right there. Also, I have a seven star CLS and I still wonder what exactly the dev team is thinking here.

• Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    The future (joke of the forums). open communication is going to replace next august
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »

And with the R2 and CLS events announced with hours of notice, welcome to the future. Great effort to communicate with the player base right there. Also, I have a seven star CLS and I still wonder what exactly the dev team is thinking here.

I’m thinking that we are going to see existing legendary and new marquee events every week with a new Legendary for May the Fourth. The timing works out right for it, and the current speed of events is telling...
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I predict a riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

Oh wait that happens all the time here.

Nailed it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I would love to see this happen. The whole reason I got on the forum was to look to see what’s next. Because without things to look forward to or to work towards people tend to fall off
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    BH's could do with an update but it won change the fact they are boring.

Another Han Solo ? No thanks.

There is other existing content that needs much improvement before they release new stuff.

GG being the prime example, known Jedi Assassin, the king of driods, yet the most poopiest droid in the game...
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Revi wrote: »
    BH's could do with an update but it won change the fact they are boring.

Another Han Solo ? No thanks.

There is other existing content that needs much improvement before they release new stuff.

GG being the prime example, known Jedi Assassin, the king of driods, yet the most poopiest droid in the game...

I didn't suggest another Han... I suggested the real Chewie.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    We are still waiting for Mother Talzin is an F2P Farming location.
  • Options
    Trawski wrote: »
    I would love to see this happen. The whole reason I got on the forum was to look to see what’s next. Because without things to look forward to or to work towards people tend to fall off

I really agreed with this. Coming to the forums to see what was happening next, even if it was just a small hint, was my whole reason for coming here; in fact it seemed to be where most of the excitement of the game occurred for me.
  • Options
    A bounty hunter rework could include Bounty Hunter Leia.
  • Options
    Bounty hunter Leia would be cool!
  • Options
    Swim suit Leia would be better ;)
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Trawski wrote: »

I agree.
  • Options
    Prediction, all communication will remain lame af.
This discussion has been closed.