Home One 6* Feedback

I wonder if this is a better place than General Discussion for getting feedback noticed!

First of all this game is great. I have been playing since before Christmas and the progression system is very good. Lots of harder events as one progresses which keeps things interesting.

There is one challenge however that seems grossly over-tuned. The Home One challenge to get the 6* shards is completely out of the normal progression system. Mace and Tarkin 6*'s, while difficult, are beatable with close to the recommended levels. However the Ackbar one not only seems to require republic ships to pass (which is counter to Ackbar's design), but also requires multiple 7*, g10+ maxed pilots. I have done a great deal of research through reddit threads, videos etc and the old method was "auto 100x until Mace bugs out and doesn't reinforce at all".

I have tried this battle 10+ times every time it comes up over the past two months and have not even come close to winning. The Mace bug appears to be fixed as well as he has always reinforced; given the extremely large EHP pools of the republic ships this makes it exceedingly difficult..

I believe this should be looked at and tuned down to be in line with the other 6* challenges. I would also appreciate any assistance in strategy or tactics. I have tried Rex first and JC first strategies multiple times. My account on swgoh gg is: https://swgoh.gg/u/glauron/

Thanks!

Replies

• Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed.

If the 6* is overtuned this badly, I don't even want to think of the 7* mission.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    The 7* mission is completely different (three waves) and honestly not that bad.

For this one you just need patience and luck.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    5021 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    The 7* mission is completely different (three waves) and honestly not that bad.

For this one you just need patience and luck.

I agree, the 7* mission is easier than the 6*.
  • Options
    Devs why hasn't this been addressed!?! This challenge is just wrong. Stuck for months now. I finished each of the other 6* echallenges same day I became eligible.

No longer wasting my time with it. will b*tch about this every Fri and Mon instead until they do something.
    Vega Skyrim
    Officer, knights who say neigh
    Ally#: 361-967-226
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    No longer wasting my time with it. will b*tch about this every Fri and Mon instead until they do something.

That's quite a threat.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Devs why hasn't this been addressed!?! This challenge is just wrong. Stuck for months now. I finished each of the other 6* echallenges same day I became eligible.

You could also choose to refer to some of the other recent threads on the subject for some advice. Up to you :—)
  • Options
    Closest I've come. Got down to two ships. Maces turns:
    Reinforce JC 35k 30k crits, immediately maces turn again reinforce clone 35k crit, maces turn again reinforce clone 35k crit. Yeah this is fun...