75k credit pop up didn’t work [MERGE]

1235Next

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My buddy and I both were together when the pop up hit. I tapped ‘collect’ on my Android, and within 30 seconds I had a mail notification with the 75k attached. My buddy plays on iOS. He clicked ‘collect’ but never got his 75k in the mail. Again, not much of an issue now, but would like to see this fixed before some people are unable to collect higher tier rewards and they lose their stuff.

Edit: Hearing dev comment about ‘the same phone’, my buddy and I were both on my wireless at the time - maybe only one gift can be claimed per IP address?
  • Options
    To add insult to the injury, 75k is just a ridiculously low amount of credits, I went from 6.61 to 6.68M, woohoo!
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    @Ikky2win

We do too! Thats why the info on what’s going on is always useful and helps gets things resolved.

Big shout out to @scuba for that detailed multi device link. Think we might need a I know (cringe) a help ticket link.... (slowly points to the HQ direction)

Also, big picture is the engagement with the posts from and by the Team lead by Carrie on addressing issues, just hoping people dont lose sight of that and prep some good questions! The engagement is the big reward for many here I hope :)

I’m thinking it’s going to be awfully hard to distract from the direct communication by CG. People are eager for it, and the topics mentioned in the blog are all pretty top of the discussion on the forum right now.
  • Options
    Killgore Trout - iOS - 385-199-359

Didn't get the 75k, more worried about future things I might care about than the actual 75k.
  • Options
    75K matters? I doubt you'd even see if it if you got it. You can sneeze in game and get more, LOL.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't receive anything in my inbox either. :(
  • Options
    I had just run myself down to 15k. I would have noticed, but like I said, it is more about the other gifts that will be coming daily that I might care about.
  • Options
    75K matters? I doubt you'd even see if it if you got it. You can sneeze in game and get more, LOL.

I don't care about the 75k. I would just like this resolved before something good pops up that I miss.
  • Options
    Hello all,

While we do occasionally encounter bugs such as this, please be aware that at the moment the pop-up appears, the gift has already been granted. You will not be able to see a change in credit balance upon clicking the Collect button. You should, however, have a receipt in your inbox.
    (Note: You can only collect this reward once per device.)
    If you did not receive this receipt and are still concerned, please contact CS using the in game Help button. They will be able to review your account to see if the credits were granted.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Can I get a couple in-game names of people who believe they have not received the credits? In the case of this pop-up, they would have appeared immediately in your account, no inbox message. We resolved the driving issue from December, so this would be a different outcome (probably doesn't matter to those of you affected by both) but should make it easier to resolve. I just want to look at a few accounts and I'll work with CS on resolving the issue if someone didn't receive them.

Ryche Mykola

I didn't receive anything either.
  • Options
    Hello all,

While we do occasionally encounter bugs such as this, please be aware that at the moment the pop-up appears, the gift has already been granted. You will not be able to see a change in credit balance upon clicking the Collect button. You should, however, have a receipt in your inbox.
    If you did not receive this receipt and are still concerned, please contact CS using the in game Help button. They will be able to review your account to see if the credits were granted.

Many of us, including myself, did not get a receipt in our inbox. Two of the devs private messaged me though and fixed it and manually sent me an email with 75k a few minutes ago.

• Banth
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello all,

Last time I had a similar issue with the Kylo shards not showing up CS told me to just wait until the event was over to see if they just showed up somehow. Will we get a similar “fix” with this one? The problem with that was the event technically ended in February and the shards were supposed to have been granted in December. So the fix was for me to just wait for a few months and hope they show up...
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Can I get a couple in-game names of people who believe they have not received the credits? In the case of this pop-up, they would have appeared immediately in your account, no inbox message. We resolved the driving issue from December, so this would be a different outcome (probably doesn't matter to those of you affected by both) but should make it easier to resolve. I just want to look at a few accounts and I'll work with CS on resolving the issue if someone didn't receive them.

Banth Ersko
  • Options
    I didn't seemingly get it either, account name Mah'brethir. Good times.
  • Options
    I saw the pop-up and watched my credits increase immediately - like while I was closing the pop-up. Later I got the notification that the grant was successful, which I already knew.

So maybe some people are missing it being added, or expecting it to happen with the notification? I mean, for a lot of us 75,000 credits isn't going to significantly change our total credit amount very much at all. Just a thought.
  • benjammin
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @CG_Carrie - I clicked the popup but did not receive the 75,000 credits. In-game name is BenJammin
  • Options
    Same here I got nothing last night.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
This discussion has been closed.