Jar Jar for April Fools!

Yes that right. The Star Wars character everyone loves to hate! Jar Jar NEEDS to be in this game. I suggest he be released as an April Fools gag and given to EVERYONE at 4 stars, just like Captain Phasma was.

Suggested Abilities at max ability levels:

BASIC ATTACK: Remove 30% turn Meter from Random Ally or Enemy. Does no damage.

SPECIAL ABILITY: Flees from battle for 2 turns (stealthed for 2 turns)

UNIQUE ABILITY: Whenever any Character is defeated gains 10% Evasion for the rest of the encounter (stacks to 40%)

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Haha not a bad idea!
  • Options
    Just put him in as an event. He stands there, and you shoot at him.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    I've already posted this in another thread but here it is in case u missed it.

uXTKkb0.jpg

Ooops Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 10% chance to gain Healing Immunity.

How Ruuuude Deal Physical Damage to all allies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Ya-hoo! Dispel all positive status effects from all allies and heal all enemies for 25% of Jar Jar Binks' Max Health.

Oh Gooberfish Allies get a 50% chance to gain Offense Down at the start of each turn.

Happy Fools Day! :)
  • Options
    ndf3HBa.jpg
  • Options
    Tongue slap damage
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    I've already posted this in another thread but here it is in case u missed it.

uXTKkb0.jpg

Ooops Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 10% chance to gain Healing Immunity.

How Ruuuude Deal Physical Damage to all allies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Ya-hoo! Dispel all positive status effects from all allies and heal all enemies for 25% of Jar Jar Binks' Max Health.

Oh Gooberfish Allies get a 50% chance to gain Offense Down at the start of each turn.

Happy Fools Day! :)

I could see an event where you have to play with him as a 6th toon

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Cool wow!!
  • Sert
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes!!! I need more of this in my life. Lol attack does no damage, can hit allies or enemies and removes tern meter because he's such a distraction. Hah I love it!
  • Options
    I would LOVE jar jar in this game