Player Survey

Replies

• Options
    Valkorian (sith emperor) please! My favorite character ever lol...he’d be so OP!

Super happy to see I wasn't the only one
  • Snoova
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Wolfbear wrote: »
    I for one would love to see them bring in Lowbacca. Chewies jedi, lightsaber wielding BA of a nephew. Bring some light to the wookies

I agree. Love Wookiees. Bounty hunter Wookiee username here. Lowbacca username in the game B)

• BalecGonJinn
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I asked for more Han. I need more Han.

No really, I said Hux, Padme, Jango, Jedi Master Obi Wan, Bossk and Aurra. I wish I’d thought of inquisitor.
  • Options
    I mentioned Revan, Bane, Plagueius, and a Jabba raid with sarlac the p4.
  • Options
    Padawan Obi-One (episode 1) and have synergies with Qui Gon
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    I'm weird. I requested five toons: Scout Trooper, Sandtrooper, Gregor, Wolffe, and Hevy.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I asked for Galen Marek, Kyle Katarn, Jango Fett, Revan. Shame 2 of them aren’t cannon :/
  • Options
    I did my usual song and dance about wanting Kallus and Hux, but also asked for all the characters from Rebels that I could think of that would actually fit the game, as well as Admiral Piett for selfish reasons (one cannot simply ignore their first villain crush after all). I should have asked for Padme, but I honestly forgot about her. I did ask for C-3P0 though. :D

Mod management was my first request, as well as gear whenever I could.
  • Options
    -ROTJ Luke
    -Grand Master Luke (episode 8)
    -Revan (choose at the beginning of each encounter if he is jedi or sith)
    -Jedi Master Obi-Wan (episode 3)
  • Options
    Episode 8 Luke:
    Basic: he sits on the floor and does nothing, missing his turn.
    Special 1: he avoids the battle, missing his turn.
    Special 2 (starts on cooldown): He blows up, insta-killing an enemy and himself (100 turns cooldown).
  • Options
    Ep iv chewie, ep iv c3po, bounty hunter leia and bossk.
  • Options
    I said Crystals rather than gear.

I also said we need the ability to change our arena payout time, since trying to play during dinner time is a stress on the family relationship.

As for characters, I said anyone from the movies rather than from their other games.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    @Nikoms565 poll is in the original post if you missed it

Awesome. Thank you, sir!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I asked or Picard/Kirk/Warf just the usual suspects really
  • Options
    Apart from Revan and Hux id like to see B1 battle droid, B1 battle droid with C-3PO head and Droideka
  • Options
    - Young Han Solo
    - Han Solo with white stormtrooper belt and wet hair
    - Bespin Han Solo
    - Carbonite frozen Han Solo
    - Endor Han Solo
    :#
  • Options
    Dash rendar

Boushh
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Oh no, I forgot to add more beasts like Wampa and Malakili the Rancor handler to lead them. I have fond memories of the guy from back when I ran a creature deck in SW TCG.
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Delta squad. We need Delta squad.
  • Options
    JAR JAR
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    No one else asked for matching ships for characters in game already? Anakin, GK, CLS, millennium falcon for raid Han? I mean really, the most famous ship in all of Star Wars and its not in the game. Edit. Episode 3-6 falcon, not some solo movie version that will need another Han clone to pilot
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Dathca wrote: »
    Delta squad. We need Delta squad.

How could I forget Delta Squad?!

Glad some people are throwing Bane’s name into the ring cause that was one of mine
  • Options
    I have a whole laundry list of characters I’d love to see added to this game but I asked for Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Mara Jade, Jerec, Desann, and the inquisitors from Rebels.
  • Options
    I hope I wanst the only person who added Durge to my request list...
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    There are some rumors flying around that Kyle Katarn might pop up in Solo...even if he doesn’t, he can still be added to the game. As could Mara Jade.
  • Options
    Admiral Piett, Scout Trooper, Sandtrooper, 501st Elite stormtrooper (clone, trooper and Empire tags) Baron Soontir Fel and his Tie Interceptor. Also, Jango Fett. Long Live the Empire!
    ImperialCommanderShepard in SWGoH (Ally Code 297-277-437)

lOGRLCl CommanderShepard in HoDA

Find our Guild here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126148/praise-the-sun-for-some-jolly-co-op#latest

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Episode 8 Luke:
    Basic: he sits on the floor and does nothing, missing his turn.
    Special 1: he avoids the battle, missing his turn.
    Special 2 (starts on cooldown): He blows up, insta-killing an enemy and himself (100 turns cooldown).

Haha.... He appears as a hologram, dodges, never attacks and eventually falls to the floor before dying.....
  • Options
    Bossk, bastilla, revan, jango and wrote an essay on how terrible the drop rates are on everything. Simple.
  • Options
    What about Lando Calrissian Bounty Hunter (Jabbas palace), Leia "Boussh" Bounty Hunter (Jabbas palace), Bib Fortuna, Klaatu, Nikto, Weequay, Squid Head, Ree-Yees, Prune Face, Yak-Face, Kithaba, Amanaman, Rancor Keeper Malakili, Snaggletooth, Walrus Man, Hammerhead, Tusken Scout, Tusken Sniper, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, Bossk, Bespin Security Guard, Bespin Cloud Car Pilot, more Ugnaughts, 8D8, EV-9D9, 2-1B, FX-7 Medical Droid, Imperial Scout Trooper, AT-AT Driver, AT-ST Driver, General Madine, General Lando Calrissian, Nien Nunb, Endor Han Solo, Endor Leia, Endor Rebel Commando, A-Wing Pilot, B-Wing Pilot... ?
    :#
  • Options
    I want broomstick wielding, force sensitive slave boy from the end of episode 8.