Home one Pack in Chimaera Event

darthnemesis1
47 posts Member
edited April 2018
I think whenever Chimaera event ran , I have seen packs for Rebels ships but not for Home one. In this run for chimaera event , can we expect to see packs for Home one too? @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat
Post edited by darthnemesis1 on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe the were there the first run of chimera so it makes sense they would be...
  • darthnemesis1
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I believe the were there the first run of chimera so it makes sense they would be...

yep and at that time home one ran 3 times. but in 2nd run there were no packs nor home one had 3 runs so that we can have chance for doing the home one and chimaera 7 star .
  • UdalCuain
    5021 posts Member
    Options
    I sincerely hope so. There was a lot of anger last time a capital ship pack wasn't available.

I'm fairly safe though, I'm 75/100 so could spend the crystals on a refresh instead.
  • Options
    I have been farming ships for this event since the last one. Finally got all my ships to find out I also needed Home One. I forgot. For whatever reason. So after spending close to 5 hours on the Fleet Mastery event getting it to 6* there was only one more chance to get another 15 shards through the (weekly?) challenge and haven’t seen it again since. I assumed I could get 15-30 shards a week from these weekly events, but now it seems for all my efforts will be sitting 15/100 for Home One and all ships ready except this. With no really way to get 7* before the event??
    61jvgs30qufp.jpeg
  • Options
    If they release crystal pack then probably there is a way but I am not sure if they will release a pack or not. Because I am so close 75/100 and really want to be done with it. @CG_Carrie can we expect a pack of home one in chimaera event?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    stuff007 wrote: »
    . So after spending close to 5 hours on the Fleet Mastery event getting it to 6* there was only one more chance to get another 15 shards through the (weekly?) challenge and haven’t seen it again since. I assumed I could get 15-30 shards a week from these weekly events, but now it seems for all my efforts will be sitting 15/100 for Home One and all ships ready except this. With no really way to get 7* before the event??

The event appears approximately once a month. It never had a weekly schedule. You COULD have had 40 shards by now, if you had refreshed the event and also bought a single pack of 10—100 shards during the event last week.

• Options
    Well i just realized it unlocks at 5* anyways not sure how I didn’t get it last time. But. I will unlock 6* this time and just have to wait for 7* cuz everyone in my shard has it very competitive since I started this game 4 months after it came out.
    61jvgs30qufp.jpeg