Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Matt_B wrote: »
    Talzin leader zeta revives a dead NS every time a NS does basic and is back alive once the attacked toon is dead.
    So i dunno how u can say they cant be revived under talzin lead

With the exception of zombie, I think isolate will prevent the revives from MT leadership.

I have to disagree , simply based on the current wordings, no where does it say or imply that an isolated char can not be revived,, I think that Tal lead will work fine, Asajj likely would still be preferable, but it does not appear that Tal lead will be affected as far as revives goes.

From the character strategy post the Dev's made:

Isolation: Can't gain buffs*; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn. Used against Raid Bosses: Can't gain buffs; characters attacking this unit gain Critical Damage Up and Health Steal Up for 1 turn
    *Positive effects include:
    Turn Meter Gain
    Health Recovery
    Protection Recovery
    Assist Attack
    Buffs
    Revive
    Ally Dispel
    Health Equalization
    Cooldown reduction

That is just saying they can't automatically revive after death from a positive effect like the Hera's revive skill. It doesn't affect their ability to be revived after they are already dead since they are no longer isolated when they are dead.

Guess we'll have to wait and see as neither of us can prove our points without being able to demonstrate. I think it's foolish to think that the ability will work differently than Isolate in the raid though.

https://youtu.be/Ckrlf0IlOis?t=220

Isolate stops Sion from reviving even though he has held by hatred up (Skip to the last 20 seconds)

This is like building a pure Empire team then having GK as your tank
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!