Options
    Well, crystals, but yes.

Dunno why some people call them gems.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Marquee has never used guild event tokens to my knowledge so I find that unlikely.

How many Marquee characters have become farmable since the guild event store started?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • DirtyAir
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So when is the "usual" update time and what timezone ? Today as in wednesday ? It's 5pm here, you know, closing time.
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    DirtyAir wrote: »
    So whens the "usual" update time and what timezone ? Today as in wednesday ? It's 5pm here, you know, closing time.

It's 8 am in California.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So when is the "usual" update time and what timezone ? Today as in wednesday ? It's 5pm here, you know, closing time.

PST is the timezone.

As for usual times after 11, before 6..... sorry that's the best information we have
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

CST is the timezone.

They're not in California?
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

PST is the timezone.

Edited to avoid confusion. Fast fingers.

As for usual times after 11, before 6..... sorry that's the best information we have

PDT is the timezone
  • Options
    I know that it is the day next to the day they announce any update or event will be. I am like nearly half a day ahead lol.
    When i wake up..bam! There is a update. I just let it run and get ready for the day. Never felt the wait xd
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

CST is the timezone.

My bad, edited to avoid confusion
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Well, crystals, but yes.

Booooo that doesn't count as farmable
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    Well, crystals, but yes.

Booooo that doesn't count as farmable

Still faster than a single HN
  • Options

CST is the timezone.

My bad, edited to avoid confusion

Still incorrect. It's PDT currently.
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Just call it PT.

No, not that PT.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Just call it PT.

No, not that PT.

Well played, sir. Brought me back to junior high.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just call it PT.

No, not that PT.

Well gee now I feel old. When The Phantom Menace came out I was in my mid-20's.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just call it PT.

No, not that PT.

Well gee now I feel old. When The Phantom Menace came out I was in my mid-20's.

I was 19 - but what does that have to do with being PT?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Prequel Trilogy.

I have no idea what you thought I was referencing.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Prequel Trilogy.

:D Nevermind then. Better left alone.

• Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Nearly every single update since the history of updates has always come between 6pm and 8pm EST with rare exceptions. So unless something has happened, I would expect the update to go LIVE in about 8 hours.
  • Options
    Shipments, @SeanutB

For gems?

yep
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    Nearly every single update since the history of updates has always come between 6pm and 8pm EST with rare exceptions. So unless something has happened, I would expect the update to go LIVE in about 8 hours.

I never paid enough attention to notice that, thanks. Im foaming for bounty hunter update
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Strubz wrote: »

I never paid enough attention to notice that, thanks. Im foaming for bounty hunter update

Take a cold shower. Come back at 7:30PM EST :smile:
  • DirtyAir
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Prequel Trilogy.

Was spooky af. I pretty sure I just kittened my pants at one point.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Coach78
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Why did they stop the "update status" post?
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Think it stopped when Kozi took some time off and (I think, IIRC) took on a new role at CG.
  • Coach78
    112 posts Member
    Options
    They need to bring that back. At least we knew when they were working on something then.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Think it stopped when Kozi took some time off and (I think, IIRC) took on a new role at CG.

Correct, there are currently multiple people trying to help out and fill the CM role and that is one of the casualties of this situation
  • Options

Correct, there are currently multiple people trying to help out and fill the CM role and that is one of the casualties of this situation

I vote for Kyno as community manager....
  • Options
    @Kyno -- I know mods will often pass things up the chain if there's a large community outcry on something. Given that there have been approximately 73 million posts asking about the status of the update, can you pass on up the chain that it might be helpful to have some official communication sooner rather than later about whether the update is still anticipated to be today?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno -- I know mods will often pass things up the chain if there's a large community outcry on something. Given that there have been approximately 73 million posts asking about the status of the update, can you pass on up the chain that it might be helpful to have some official communication sooner rather than later about whether the update is still anticipated to be today?

I have, I pass most things up the chain. At this point we have no point person on that end so its mostly a waiting game, sorry to say.

Again I can say, we have not had anything stated that there will not be an update today, so we are very much on schedule.
This discussion has been closed.