Also who should be replaced? My current team is :
QGJ (L), Dooku, Sid, Luminara and Daka

Edit, current team:

QGJ (L), Dooku, Yoda, Luminara and RG
Post edited by WildGrunt on

To Han, Poe or to RG 179 votes

Han
25%
rocknroll64Mephisto_styleAmish_AceThundergodDarkJaegerRogerfanStarSonDhallJaqen_HgharRuxpinFrenzytomAlecationgarcia_george99MaxoooTriquiReeYeesWillkimm98HanSlowMoStevespear426 45 votes
Poe
31%
SongHuitzyRonTomScorpion1980DarthNicobenacrowFoojJonoVDHSmithieCalus_78SterlingKWJ28OrrimaarrkoReyiaCaptain_ReynoldsStefchouDaddyngo007Red_GlareKaninchenJediLeriche 57 votes
Royal Guard
43%
HyperalloyStekcir_LeinadYoYoYoda369OneSixOneFourTelaanmasterringTheRenegadeSer_PhoenixBarrokPreemo_MaginImperialRebelBoro_Smooth1ichotolotfikretkuruCharlesbusaDarthMasterShawnDempseyTakHBOMBCOKFISTThomasLyle 77 votes

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    I am in the same boat. I got all 3 purple geared, but its tough to know. Going to try all 3 :P
  • Options
    Han
    I am leaning towards Han because of the turn meter fireworks but his HP is much lower than both.
    Currently have Poe at almost 5*, RG at 5* and Han at 4* but would be easiest to upgrade
  • Options
    Tanks are a waste of space imo.
  • Options
    Han
    Barrok wrote: »
    I am in the same boat. I got all 3 purple geared, but its tough to know. Going to try all 3 :P
    Maybe that poll will help us focus! What star level do you have them at?
  • Options
    Poe. Always Poe...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Han
    Stormtrooper Han is a handsome guy with white shinny armor and an ability named "Never tell me the odds".
    Cool factor flawless win
  • LukeSkywalker420
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poe
    RG is difficult to star up. Poe is still best tank offense down with his regular shot, expose and turn meter reduction on taunt. Crits often with good damage for a tank.
  • Options
    Poe
    Han works best on teams with high HP as his turn meter will have time to take effect. Low HP teams, like yours, benefit more with Poe.
  • Options
    Han
    RG is difficult to star up. Poe is still best tank offense down with his regular shot, expose and turn meter reduction on taunt. Crits often with good damage for a tank.

Would my 5* RG be good enough for now?
  • Options
    Poe
    WildGrunt wrote: »

Would my 5* RG be good enough for now?

I have heard he is amazing with new buffs but havent seen him in action. I would assume yes just max his abilities and gear.
  • Options
    Han
    Still the vote is too close
  • Options
    Han
    Tanks are a waste of space imo.
    Sometimes you need that taunt though
  • Options
    Han
    I dont have Han, I have 6* Poe. I hate Poe teams the RNG annoys me.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Han
    Han is pretty under rated. I just got him to 6* lvl 70 max gear today and made my normal run in the arena. It went way smoother than usual. At the end of every battle I had at least 3 toons standing. On 1 occasion Han even survived. I'm going to 7* him I think he'll continue to be useful after the lvl 80 cap increase.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Han
    LaLiam wrote: »

^this

F#$%& Poe....
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Han
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    LaLiam wrote: »

^this

F#$%& Poe....
    Is he viable at 5* end game?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Poe
    IF you really need a tank go for Poe. You dont need a tank to do Dark or Light mission, or GW, or ARena, maybe challenge.
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    I have Poe 6* G8 and RG 5* G8. I'm on the RG bandwagon for now. Poe's expose is really nice but I love that RG will taunt multiple times in a battle. Also RGs stun is too cool. He has 80% chance to stun and one of his level 8 gear pieces adds 30% potency for 70% total.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poe
    Have u guys even own a 7* Han or Red Guard? They both are terrible in arena... Poe is more a threat than both combine.
  • Options
    Han
    TheJoeBox wrote: »
    I have Poe 6* G8 and RG 5* G8. I'm on the RG bandwagon for now. Poe's expose is really nice but I love that RG will taunt multiple times in a battle. Also RGs stun is too cool. He has 80% chance to stun and one of his level 8 gear pieces adds 30% potency for 70% total.

I currently have RG 5*, Han just turned 4 and Poe 5 shards away from 5.
    Any of these would even be playable or really need to get to that 7* first?
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    TheJoeBox wrote: »

I currently have RG 5*, Han just turned 4 and Poe 5 shards away from 5.
    Any of these would even be playable or really need to get to that 7* first?

IDK about Han, I don't have him leveled or stared. I just took 6th in my arena with 5* RG. I think Poe 5* is viable too. I'm no expert though.

I like having both of them as options for GW as well. The more 70s with purple gear you have the more likely you are to complete GW every day.
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    Royal guard got a royal buff.
  • Options
    Han
    Han, because if this game does otherwise I will drop my rating of it on Google Play to 0 of 5....
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    If you look on swgoh cantina, it gives "estimated" stats at lvl 90. Han has only 17000, Poe has 21000 and RG had 33000 hp. Based off that I'd go for RG. If Hans hp is that low he's be two shotted and you won't get much out of turn meter. RG could actually tank at that hp.
  • Options
    Han
    Anyone knows Max HP I can get on RG while at 5*?
  • Options
    Han
    The poll is very close
  • Options
    All tanks are still garbage.
  • Options
    Han
    AdamW wrote: »
    All tanks are still garbage.

You just need them sometimes
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    In this case you want RG because you have teo healers, and a heavy stun team. RG doesn't need a turn to taunt, and doesn't taunt too long to guaratee being dead, and is ready to re-taunt as soon as Lumi wears off or a char becomes focused after which you can use Daka but RG will already protect him.

In defense Han or Poe are best. But since you don't have much damage, RG may still be beat.

All this assumes you'll cast Lumi heal very early on to extend RG life and protect your other chars from doom ...
  • Options
    Han
    Depends what you want. Unlike RG or Poe, Han is unlikely to survive for too long to protect others like a normal tank would but where he is useful is that before he dies, he'll give the rest of your team so much TM gain that they'll all almost go again straight away before you opponent gets too many attacks in. I'm farming Han now. Going to wait til he is 6* though before using him in arena.