Should Daze Prevent stealth?

I think it should.

Replies

• Options
    I disagree, bcos you could drag yourself to hide somewhere if you re confused.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    should buff immunity prevent healing?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LighTofHeaven
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    we should have a MOAD, mother of all debuffs, which is everything in one debuff. and have it locked :P

on a serious note, no.
    seems u have a problem with stealth itself, and having some mechanic tailored just for that isint a good way

run plo koon lead :P
  • Options
    B2
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    There is already a debuff that combines stealth prevention with a part of daze... It's called shock. It prevents gaining buffs and gaining TM.
    Every debuff works in a way that effects the balance of the game. Changing one debuff means changing them all. Best thing you can hope for is a new debuff that combines both things, like burning (that combines the damage effect of a DOT with an improved version of evasion down).
  • Options
    Don't have a problem with stealth, it's more of logically correct. The same way that stunning an enemy effects there ability to dodge. If you get hit with a daze the enemy knows where you are already, thus not being able to hide or stealthily attack someone.
  • Options
    Exposed characters should be immune to stealth too then since if u exposed u cannot hide
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Exposed characters should be immune to stealth too then since if u exposed u cannot hide

This makes more sense than daze affecting stealth also expose in addition to preventing stealth should remove stealth until expose is gone

Don't have a problem with stealth, it's more of logically correct. The same way that stunning an enemy effects there ability to dodge. If you get hit with a daze the enemy knows where you are already, thus not being able to hide or stealthily attack someone.

This one takes me back I remember the old days when stun didn't prevent dodging
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Should fracture prevent dodging?

I mean, you get your leg fractured, good luck jumping around to evade those blasters.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    KorAgaz wrote: »
    Should fracture prevent dodging?

I mean, you get your leg fractured, good luck jumping around to evade those blasters.

Have you not seen the AAT dodge?

You're looking for realism in the wrong game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Again, of you're talking about the meaning of the words, you're making some sense. Yes, someone who's exposed in the real world is someone who can't hide. But than there's the balance issue. And if expose would cancel stealth, this might break the game. And I'm not losing this game over grammer.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Literal definitions have little to do with the described effects of a debuff. So no I dont think it should prevent stealth.
  • Options
    Daze is plenty strong enough as-is. Leave it be.
  • Options
    I do agree that expose makes more sense.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    In this game, you could fire a shotgun into a barrel full of fish, and the fish would dodge.