Where is Bossk?

Replies

• Options
    I'd rather have it when it's properly finalized and ready to launch.

I've long since stopped expecting any release from any game to be on time - even when they are daring enough to give solid dates.
  • Options
    Is it just me or everybody wrongly understood the "The road ahead" post?
    Upcoming Content
    In anticipation of the upcoming movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story, we are revisiting the Bounty Hunter faction this month inside the game.
    They said BOSSK and BH rework this month.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    DarthKitty wrote: »
    In one of the interviews they did with the GameChangers they specifically said April for Bossk and Bounty Hunter rework. They also mentioned Contracts and a Dengar leader ability in that interview.

If you are referring to the interview with Ahnold101T, what they actually said was "hopefully, sometime in April". So nothing for April is guaranteed.
    Upcoming Content
    In anticipation of the upcoming movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story, we are revisiting the Bounty Hunter faction this month inside the game.

They couched it in a non guaranteed way because they don't like to guarantee dates. People get into a tizzy when they miss dates. I mean, everyone was screaming for the Sith Raid to be release because 'the promised' when they did no such thing. Then it gets released and people flip because it's buggy.

They should take their time if the new characters come with a rework and new game element. This game is all about patience.
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    Not sure I get the Bosssk excitement it’s going to be a marque event!

After Sion debacle and all this **** I’m not spending another penny on this game.

Spent well over 2k already.

Lmao 2k 3 mill gp here and free to play and who told you it was a marque event noone bc it was not said
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jeric wrote: »
    SeanutB wrote: »
    DarthKitty wrote: »
    In one of the interviews they did with the GameChangers they specifically said April for Bossk and Bounty Hunter rework. They also mentioned Contracts and a Dengar leader ability in that interview.

If you are referring to the interview with Ahnold101T, what they actually said was "hopefully, sometime in April". So nothing for April is guaranteed.
    Upcoming Content

They couched it in a non guaranteed way because they don't like to guarantee dates. People get into a tizzy when they miss dates. I mean, everyone was screaming for the Sith Raid to be release because 'the promised' when they did no such thing. Then it gets released and people flip because it's buggy.

They should take their time if the new characters come with a rework and new game element. This game is all about patience.

To be fair almost everything they release is buggy and takes "forever" to fix.
  • Options
    I doubted it would be released this week because they were running the thrawn event and why have two events simultaneously? It would just muddy the water with people choosing one toon over the other and why do that when if run separately people will spend more overall? That said they did say it (BY update and Bossk) should be this month so I'm guessing next week or the upcoming weekend will see it drop.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I finally had Bossk right in front of me ! #nomoredrugs
  • Options
    Sheeps always move to the direction you point
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options

Have you ever worked with sheep? Sheep, without an "s" btw, require prodding and chasing to go where you want them. That's the whole point of sheep dogs and shepherd canes.
  • Options
    Meh another 3* G7 worthless toon for the bench.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    bptv98jec3bg.png
    t568c3a382o8.gif

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Everybody is asking, “Where is Bossk?”

Nobody is asking, “How is Bossk?”

I hope he’s doing OK.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »

Have you ever worked with sheep? Sheep, without an "s" btw, require prodding and chasing to go where you want them. That's the whole point of sheep dogs and shepherd canes.

Professional Nerf Herder.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I hope he’s doing OK.

He's doing ok.

He just captured his bounty on Hoth ahead of schedule. He's on his way to collect, and should be here after.
  • Options
    He just captured his bounty on Hoth ahead of schedule. He's on his way to collect, and should be here after.

No. I reckon he got peckish on the way back and ate him.

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I hope he’s doing OK.

Depends what continuity. In legends, he is dead or at least missing. In canon, no one knows because Disney hasn’t continued his story past ESB.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    bptv98jec3bg.png
    t568c3a382o8.gif

That is some great BH love. Poor Cad.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    bptv98jec3bg.png
    t568c3a382o8.gif

He doesn't deserve my green crosses lol
  • Options
    bptv98jec3bg.png
    t568c3a382o8.gif

He doesn't deserve my green crosses lol

Not even getting a rework either :(
  • Options
    August
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So where's the Bossk? I wouldn't expect anything less from CG, like a chicken running around with it's head chopped off and the forum always has to chase the darn thing down. :*
  • Options
    So where's the Bossk? I wouldn't expect anything less from CG, like a chicken running around with it's head chopped off and the forum always has to chase the darn thing down. :*

What are you talking about
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »

What are you talking about

4e75a8r9dr34.gif
  • Options
    Arise chicken arise
  • Options
    FMc6UDV.gif
  • PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Arise chicken arise

Billywitchdoctor.com prefer working with chicken......
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I think I saw Bossk under there
  • Options
    Random9 wrote: »
    I think I saw Bossk under there

You fishing for an "under where" joke bro. #nicetry #cantfoolme