Thrawn Mythic [MERGE]

Prev13456717
Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited April 2018
Ok a couple problems here:

1. Why is my original Thrawn completion reset to no stars?
2. Why are the Phoenix in the final tier ignoring taunt? There’s nothing in any of their abilities allowing them to ignore taunt.
3. Why are their speeds so ridiculous that my arena geared thrawn can’t get a single move in or my Vader. Both of which have insane speed.
4. Chopper, Kanan and Zeb are hitting BASIC not crit at 11-12k?

Do you guys know the difference between a challenge and outright impossible?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yep Sabine ignores Shoretroopers Taunt without fail....

Because Thrawn has to be leader this seems impossible....if Emp or Vader could lead it wouldn't be
  • I an so disappointed in the mythic Thrawn. Once again a complete failure on CG. My GS 11 Phoenix can’t even survive a single hit from the healing troopers. By the time I clear the guards to just Thrawn left, it’s Hera and Ezra left. Kanan is one shot and even with the team Zeta it’s impossible. Thanks CG for yet another let down.
  • my Vader is 234 speed without his bonuses against an all Rebel team - goes last
    I agree you should be able to use Thrawn as a squad member not a forced leader
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ok a couple problems here:

1. Why is my original Thrawn completion reset to no stars?
    2. Why are the Phoenix in the final tier ignoring taunt? There’s nothing in any of their abilities allowing them to ignore taunt.
    3. Why are their speeds so ridiculous that my arena geared thrawn can’t get a single move in or my Vader. Both of which have insane speed.
    4. Chopper, Kanan and Zeb are hitting BASIC not crit at 11-12k?

Do you guys know the difference between a challenge and outright impossible?

Zeb is also removing turn meter... None of his abilities, even his rediculously long zeta give him tmr ability.
  • It doesn't feel to me like they playtested the last tier at all....ignoring taunt should not happen and Thrawn should not be forced leader but forced teammate....I have all G12's missing a few zetas but still i can't come close, Sabine and Ezra die but the others are unkillable
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    Yeah. I get like 2 hits in, and all get killed on the second barrage. not sure about this one
  • Theyre sadists at this point.
  • Let’s not forget that preloaded TM too :#
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    1) Thrawn forced leader not good
    2) 13-14 attacks by the Phoenix at the start
    3) Phoenix attack hard like they were Raid Han!
    4) G12 toons killed like flies.
    5) Sabine IGNORES and then removes Shore's taunt !!??
    6) Darth Vader doesn't go first !? He goes after Thrawn (speed 250) but it's impossible since his basic speed is 206, then adding 8x13 he has 310....
    Each Phoenix toon has 2-3 turns before Vader....This means that Phoneix speed is..... I don't know... 800???

Please, next time don't add a mythic event just to drive us crazy of rage...
    It's totally pointless.
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    If someone beats it they are going to need all G12 with all G12 gear, all zetas and rediculous mods, still not sure if it's doable then because of Thrawn forced leader...and the enemy magically ignoring Taunt which isn't a mechanic they have.
  • So I just tried my Arena Meta to see the nutso myself. Tenacity must be super high, every single Phoenix resists force choke. And as expected speed bonus was granted to Phoenix to counter players yet again. Plus all 6 Phoenix are used granting ridiculous ability to each other and they are granted abilities not available to players.

Dev team waited to the weekend to launch as well to avoid responsibility and back lash from community. That hot seat in DC is now vacant.
  • Well folks, i think its the straw that breaks this camels back. New content is only here to challenge the mega whales. Forget the rest of us completely.
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Also, why does Ezra lose all his protection and what not when he attacks not that it really matters.
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Sabine ignores Taunt....a mechanic she doesn't have

How can encounter require careful strategy when you add unknown mechanics to the fight.
  • Arrid
    11 posts Member
    It's not Phoenix... It's terminators
    I can beat REAL heroes with REAL abilities, but not this anabolic creatures in phoenix shapes

Vader with +110 speed + 8*5 (empire) + 8*5 (rebels) + 8*2 (sith) + 8*2 (jedi) is a shail
  • Hardest event in the game.

• Malcontent4
    251 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I was able to beat it but it is ridiculous. Ran Thrawn(l), EP, Vader, Krennic, zDeathTrooper, arena mods, all g12. Good luck out there. Very difficult. Took a few tries.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yep, T3 is total kitten. Either the devs overshot again, or it must be meant for future power level.
  • It's the usual case of giving the enemy team +1million speed and thinking 'yeah that'll be challenging'.

Except it's not.

It's RNG. Press auto and restart the stupid thing until you get a turn.
  • well prob is **** blue guy lead should let us use vad or plap lead this would been on auto... need zeta him
  • Oh look, Sabine goes first and ignores shoretroopers taunt.

More fairness.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Glad I skipped it. Sounds....well....repetitive. Also frustrating.
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    So they tuned it something rediculous and then added some mechanic where they lose their own protection and health while attacking but it still doesn't do anything for you.
  • plus it seems like they auto cleanse?
  • they also seem to auto cleanse eh
  • Best i can do is kill Ezra and Sabine and Ezra is a gift because somehow he loses all his health and protection from attacking
  • 1) Thrawn forced leader not good
    2) 13-14 attacks by the Phoenix at the start
    3) Phoenix attack hard like they were Raid Han!
    4) G12 toons killed like flies.
    5) Sabine IGNORES and then removes Shore's taunt !!??
    6) Darth Vader doesn't go first !? He goes after Thrawn (speed 250) but it's impossible since his basic speed is 206, then adding 8x13 he has 310....
    Each Phoenix toon has 2-3 turns before Vader....This means that Phoneix speed is..... I don't know... 800???
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    So they tuned it something rediculous and then added some mechanic where they lose their own protection and health while attacking but it still doesn't do anything for you.

That's probably Palp's unique, but it can't defeat them anyway even if the battle lasted long enough to drain them to 0.
  • Meh I'm not moving mods around to beat tier 1 so I'm not going anywhere near tier 3
  • Dt cant dispel buffs either lol its broken